1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 SHOW! (2013/10/05 - 2019/03/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Sep 7, 2013.

1. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This is much better yes, the voice-over dub was so loud compared to the lower-level sound of the English you could not separate it and listen to the original.

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    who s subbing for the NMB girls in heart ereki ?
    I think i saw Mako.

3. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Kojima Mako & Nishino Miki

4. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Da~su~ & Tsu~ma~ the Akarin/Kaotan duo unit for SKE's 13th single will be performing their song on the episode aired on 17/11.
    AKB, SKE and NMB will now then have had 'sub-units' played on the show, I wonder what HKT's unit would be :hehe:

5. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    17/11? Do you mean 16/11, since the next broadcast is on 09/11

6. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    ^Yeah probably. Akarin wrote 17/11 but she mentioned 2 events, but it might very well be this week since the single is set to release on the 13th.

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Just caught up on episode 5, I was a bit surprised on the first skit. It's a skit with a pretty old reference that at best only people in late 20s would remember that it's basically a parody of the bar owner from drama Hero. It was the same actor, but instead of being a bar owner that sells everything out of menu he is now a raman owner that sells only one thing on menu... :hehe:

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3JcbeFhsP9E[/yt]

8. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I knew I recognized that actor from somewhere! Now it all makes sense. lol

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Hero was a damn popular drama with high rating, and that bar tender recurring theme was one of the talking point but still with the unbelievable cast that drama had it was still more of an after thought than anything So I was kind of surprised the skit seems to playing a contract of it. Then again consider the typical NHK audience and the way the show seems to target, it probably isn't too out of place...

10. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Hirari's still playing her English speaker card...... [hehe] Oh well, super happy to see her, anyway [clap]

11. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm new here and this is my first post on stage48 after being silent reader for quite a time. I came here when AKB48 got their dream concert in Tokyo Dome on 2012. I love variety Show of AKB Group including AKB48 Show coz it consist of skit and music show performances. On episode 4 i think Minarun skit is funny. "I'm sorry for being this cute" Minarun. :lol:

And somehow Google Chrome + Unblock Youku on my notebook is stop loading videos. I watched the first 4 episodes on DM link that was posted here. Anyone got the 5 episode on DM or any other place? I had already seached on DM but no satisfying result.

Sorry for bad English as i am Indonesian.

12. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    AKB48 Show Episode 5
    [dm]k5fEQPUzaBSVbW4R2lg[/dm]

13. citanchaos

citanchaos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    waiii thank you so much for the link. you rocks [rock]

start off on Yuko give advice to Paruru on a better ways of greeting. but paruru said it is difficult but Yuko said watch her how to do it. even Paruru impersoning Yuko's speak and gesture. but in the end Paruru cannot impersonate Yuko funny face or is it rolling eyes? [hehe]

1st song is Heart Ereki again? [worried] i know it's latest AKB48 single and they need promotion and all but meh. last week they already broadcast it. what's the point of doing another one? i think it'll better if the any other AKB48's hidden gem song fill in this precious slot :drool:

skit segment is quite hillarious. the ramen shop owner is only able to do tonkotsu ramen when Suzuran order miso ramen, this is why the consumer wont come to this shop [worried] Suzuran then asked why the owner couldnt make miso ramen when it's only need to pour Miso soup. is it maybe because the owner doesnt know Miso soup or how to make one even Rena show her how to make from her smartphone. Suzuran assumpt he owner maybe had some stubborness for Miso. Hirari then wants to order Miso too but using English. Rena said if she is the owner aka Ganko-san girlfriend will it possible the owner make a miso ramen. even asked the owner to going out with her that ends as a joke. [blush] but still no for miso ramen. things happen but when 3 of them leave for part time work the owner order Miso through telephone call. :^^;:

2nd song is Suki Suki Skip huh? I only got a glimpse of it on some AKBINGO! episode but sill a good song

backstage camera on Not Yet single even is good too.

AKB class dont have Japanese narration unlike the first 4 episode.

last song performance is good too.

cmiiw :XD:

14. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Songs for 16/11 are
    Te wo Tsunaginagara by team 4
    Seventeen by HKT48
    Wagamamana Nagareboshi by Omori Miyu & Sasaki Yukari

15. pxminh

pxminh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    pxminh
    AKB48 Show Episode 6
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj8OMXkhmqo[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAqFv3NHphw[/yt]

16. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    thank you for the new epsiode, Ha full version, i'm dead :nb:, Queen Nana looks so sexy and gorgeous, her forehead :cute:

17. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Damn, how come there is so much cuteness in Kimi Dake ni chu chu chu! ? Is this what people call "cuteness overload" ? This level of cuteness is illegal :cute: :cute:
    I love their live singing, though there are times when they couldn't hold their breath well :)

18. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm really appreciating the live singing. It's incredibly tiring to sing and dance at the same time and they're holding up pretty well given this.

Songs for this week were Seijun Philosophy/Kimi dake ni Chu Chu Chu/HA!

I'm surprised with next week's song choices tbh. About time to start promoting Sansei Kawaii isn't it?

19. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I missed the song choices for next week, can someone list them please <3

20. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I posted them a few posts above :D