1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 SHOW! (2013/10/05 - 2019/03/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Asheron, Sep 7, 2013.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I think they'll do that more on SKE shows.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Why, yes. Yes it is. ;) :hehe: To both the "cuteness overload" and it being illegally cute. :XD:

Just got to say. I am loving the fact that the show uses the full version of the songs. Finally an 48G show with live singing and full songs. [rock] [rock] :banana: :banana: None of that short stuff they use every where else.

3. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Can't quite view it as cuteness overload... I mean, if they were like aged in single digits, then it'd be cuteness overload... However, whenever I see something like that I just want to flip channels. It's kinda like 50 year olds acting like teenagers... Something about it just makes me want to rage. The whole episode was just completely thumbs down for me. I recorded it since I was watching my recording of the women's NHK figure skating free skate. Sadly, I fast-forwarded through everything but the HA! Performance at the end.

I almost wish that they'd redub over the classroom scenes because the acting of the middle-aged students is brainwrackingly horrible.

Not trying to be a negative Nancy, but the shows just been going downhill quickly to me. Of course, I'm a devoted fan, so I'll keep checking regardless of my displeasure.

4. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    When is AKB48 not AKB48? When it's AKB48 Group.

There's been a lot of sister group on this show already. I don't see the harm in a bit more extra cross-promotion.

5. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I think the skit in this epiode is the best so far.
    One of the few ones where I actually laugh.
    Yui is just great in this kind of thing. :lol: :lol:

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Furuhata Nao has blogged that she performed Kareha no Station with Azuma Rion in this show :inlove: She played the Sax, while Azuma Rion played the piano. This is awesome. She also stated that she also performed Sansei Kawaii & AKB's Janken single. Then Shiroma Miru blogged that Yabushita Shu & she performed Tonari no Banana. [hehe]
    Unfortunately, we still don't know when exactly it will be aired

7. Ale_Honmayan

Ale_Honmayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Here i leave the Paruru Takamina cut
    of akb48 show! ep 6 :eek:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_3NRTzoFw[/yt]

8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    131116 AKB48SHOW EP07

DM
    [dm]k7iPlK3kJ9POck4UUyU[/dm]

9. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Really great songs played this week, definitely ones you don't normally see, although the live-ness (and probably not the best display of singing) of the performances definitely stood out this time (cough wagamama).

Also a short version of a song - Seventeen - but hey, it's been what two/three years since it was last played? Can probably let that one go...

When will they ever play FIRST LOVE again? Absolutely love this but is it tainted forever because of Erepyon? Seems a waste of a such a great song just because of issues that happened many years ago.

10. kobwad

kobwad Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Well, FIRST LOVE was performed recently by Kojima Mako in KKS concert :D so I don't think they abandoned it because of Erepyon. It may get performed again in the next request hour.

11. kingmar

kingmar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I forgot about that, I really appreciated that.

Though when I listen to her sing it, it sounds like she's crying while she's singing. And I can still hear Erepyon sing in the background, or maybe I'm just so used to hearing the Erepyon version?

Listened to it again - it's not just my ears deceiving me - it is Erepyon echoing in the background - particularly during the chorus (the zutto, mirai, kiseki parts).

Still would be nice to hear it and others. It's what keeps me watching, despite the cheesiness of the AKB english classroom.

12. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    I don't think they use the off vocals for some songs though, just like FIRST LOVE. There are some songs where you can clearly hear the original member's voice, like Sayaka in Sougen no Kiseki :/

13. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Guys another great performance again in my opinion!! [clap] [clap]
    Especially team 4 song "Te wo tsunaginagara" is really EPIC!! [rock] [rock]
    Everyone doing a great job!!BUT did you ever watch duo Yukarun & Miyupon??? [think] [think]
    I think a "dangerous" performance by Yukarun!!I'am heard some of missed toned from her!! :hmm: :hmm:
    Almost a messed up performance from her!! [whew] [whew] [whew]
    Thanks by Miyupon great performance!!And she can covered up Yukarun performance!! [clap] [clap] [clap]
    Next time i think Yukarun must improved her performance and not do the same thing
    like that again!!! :XD: :XD:

14. gd131

gd131 Kenkyuusei

where can i watch this show? all dailymotion videos doesnt seem to work? :(

15. arifer

arifer Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    arifer48
    Episode 7:
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM2MjAxNjA0.html[/youku]

16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Honestly,
    they both gave me ear cancer [sealed]

Kind of a meh episode compared to the ones they've been giving us. The opening skit was really funny and Team 4 was fine, but unfortunately the rest of the show was kind of a flop for me. Didn't really think the overprotective manager skit was very funny and the rest of the performances ranged from awful to just okay. I'm still glad they're doing their best to do away with lipsync in this show, don't get me wrong. But there are lots of members who sing well that we still haven't seen up to bat yet.

17. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Today's episode anywhere yet?

18. CP104

CP104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Where's episode 8? [wonder] [worried]

19. LMiki

LMiki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    AKB48 SHOW! Episode 8! Enjoy :)

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM5MjUxNDg4.html[/youku]

Edit: Link Replaced

20. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This show just makes me wonder why on earth AKB continues to lip sync most of the time. :blink: I mean, yeah, sometimes they have to do it for legit reasons (too many mics, having them perform live all the time with how often they perform would kill their voices, etc.) but the other times... honestly, none of the performances have been terribly offensive to my ears or anything. Plus, if they're already at this level with relatively little practice singing live, if they did it more often then some serious potential could be unlocked.