AKB48 Subunit - French Kiss

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by Jasey, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Re: French Kiss / AKB48 Subunit

Nice, we should have something in November then :)

2. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

French Kiss is my fav sub-unit! I can't wait for anew release~

Kay

3. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

I was hoping there would be something popping up on their 4th single, i can't wait until they finally announce it officially.

4. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

no album :cry: but at least we got a clue about the new single :XD: i hope they continue with the original drama & with that i'll broke by just spending my money on their single :XD:

5. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

Since we are still waiting on word of a 4th single here is a great live performance of French Kiss.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9mxJQBDqMw[/yt]

And also a photoshoot session of French Kiss

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZPCseSn100[/yt]

[clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

6. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

They've recorded the 4th single and had a photoshoot for the cd jacket! Nice work, Ozawa(manager)!
    They've made a Watanabe girls iphone app as well :)

Actually I haven't bought any french kiss cds so far, but I guess I'll get the 4th. Can't wait!!!

7. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

quoting myself from Yukirin's thread

:XD:

8. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Yes!!!! I'm so happy for their fourth single release~ :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg:

Kay

9. sillythings

sillythings Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sillythings48
  10. pitviper15

pitviper15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako

[party] Yes Finally that's great news, I was hoping the release date would be mentioned soon. Thank you for posting that. Now it's going to be time for me to spend some more money on CD's. :D

11. oddball

oddball Member

Great to finally have an announcement about thier 4th single, looking foeward for more details coming out now.....

12. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

i can't wait to preorder their single, hurry shops :XD:

13. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Their new single was briefly on Youtube - they had a backing behind them that read 'coming soon'. It was only up for a day then disappeared. Also was Youtube didn't let me download the video clip.

14. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Really liking the look and growth of French Kiss.

This is not new but it is worth another look.

Here they did a Manzai routine. This is a very good for them with. Having fun, perfectly natural and looking good. Also takes a lot more courage to try and do stand up comedy than it does to sing. So good on them.

There are a few copies posted on Youtube (plus the making of the routine as well)'

フレンチキス「花の三姉妹」1/2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgKEkZbazIU

フレンチキス「花の三姉妹」2/2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmBHaaCs ... re=related

Also notice in one of the AKbingo episodes about on how the girls wrote emails that Yuki may have a had a little bit of a 'thing' for Aki? or one of the girls. Sashihara reckons Yuki's emails are always a bit dirty, that she is a bit of a perv.

15. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

^ lol those YT links that you posted are actually from their Zutto Mae Kara DVD :XD:

16. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

^Zutto Mae Kara(SInce A long time ago).. LOLZ. Sorry, I couldn't help laughing :D
    But the flower sisters was something fresh. They're so cute :)

^^Which AKBINGO episode? I don't remember anything about Yukirin being a perv, but I might have just forgotten

17. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

Well yes...exactly.

Don't recall the episode but ran across it yesterday...it had English sub titles.. and was looking at members different emails.

Subsequent to the perv accusation.... funnily enough I then ran across a Youtube clip that was a compilation of her kissing a number of the girls (4 of them) (one effort was for a performance) and one particular girl touching her breasts a number of times which didn't seem to bother her. This particular girl seemed it a bit miffed that the camera was around curtailing her activities...lol I wont mention the name as I don't want to imply anything about these girls. But you will find it on Youtube if you look. I should make a point of keeping track of these....but there are so darn many to keep up with.

EDIT:

Well not the same clip one but here is a clip or similar stuff....looks like fun.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmrg5WborQU

Well here is the AKbingo clip...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM65D_cnmwk

see at ... 1:40 Sashihara says......'..every time there is an underlying dirtiness with her....' and....'..she is always dirty...' ....then... 'Shes a perv, Seriously' LOL

18. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao

^Haha I think most of us here know who you're talking about when you say kissing and touching.
    Mayu is special coz she's Yukirin's "daughter" ;)

And the AKBingo mail thingy. I think Sasshi was referring to her being "black", not exactly "hentai". But it's really just a "character". They wouldn't say the same thing if another member wrote the same mail.
    eg. Kasai Tomomi

19. Kinaa

Kinaa Kenkyuusei

There are a number of the girls into kissing other girls. Is kinda cute and funny. I think Sashihara was referring to Yuki's emails always having a bit of innuendo about them. Love her wide-eyed reactions.

Hopefully in Tokyo next year so might catch them and AKB at Akihabara or wherever they might be scheduled, depending on my schedule. Will have to make the extra effort. Worried all my favourites may have 'graduated' by the time I get the chance.

20. oddball

oddball Member

^

Sasshi is refring to her 'black' character which she is more like compared to her 'princess' idol image rather than Yukirin being smutty or anything like that.

Girls like Sasshi and Rie and Mii-chan who all hang out with Yuki quite a bit all make fun of this part of her character not maliciously, it's because they are freinds, they enjoy taking the mickey out of Yuki's princess image :D