AKB48 Subunit - No Sleeves (no3b)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by flagator21, Jul 21, 2010.

1. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Re: No Sleeves (no3b) / AKB48 Subunit

^ Major Lulz on their new introduction thing on Melodix.. Takahashi's "suri" move and Mii's "busu" face :rofl: and their senryuu(?) [hehe]

2. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ^
    LOL, I just got around to watching this in my free time.

For me, I'm fine with their original intro. but it was funny seeing them try to come up with something catchier. lol. Haruna kept messing up the flow of their senryu by talking about irrelevant bugs or birds. XD

Takamina's "suri"-wave... :rofl: I don't suppose someone could make a gif of that? :whistle:
    It was full of fail. Haruna couldn't even keep her balance for "no" and Miichan's "busu"...rofl!

I love how during their boke-tsukkomi act, Takamina got confused because she thought she was acting the teacher from what Haruna said but then midway through the teacher became the parrot on Haruna's shoulder...so then Miichan was having trouble trying to jump in and do her tsukkomi. More fail. XDD

3. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

no3b perform Aitakatta on Shin Domoto Kyoudai. Live band, Live singing. No lipsinging at all.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcHxu8Sxq9I[/yt]

4. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^ Live band, live singing, no3b ver. Aitakatta = [rock]

They need to do more stuff like this [clap]

5. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    ^
    I just finished watching the whole show and the Q&A part AND talk is lmao hilarious too. :rofl:
    I enjoyed the live too. [clap]

6. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

the Domoto Kyodai talk was so far the BEST i've been the girls do outside of their shows (like AKBINGO!) <3.

it's great to see how much they have improved and how freely they act now compared to last year when they barley showed how amazing they are since they weren't used to be on tv as much as now.

7. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

No one's mentioned it so...

No3b - PON! [100903]

Kudo Shizuka (Onyanko dai-senpai, etc.) drops a message and cheer for our girls. <3 :)
    That is one RED, freaky-spiky and cheap crab! :XD: But looks so delicious! That pie at the end too. :drool:
    They should really stop using those iphones. :fp: Biased me. lol. Well, atleast Haruna got to eat stuff this round. XD

8. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

I love you so much for making this Flaggy. Now all the No Sleeves fans have a place to fangasm [clap] [hehe]

And shit, the Aitakatta video was removed!! :cry: Must find torrent and/or file....

EDIT: Ok I found the torrent on H!O but I can't download torrents up at college so if someone snagged it already and loves me can someone please upload it on mediafire or Megaupload please? <3 <3 <3

9. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    If no one beats me to it, I will tomorrow :)

10. moyism

moyism Kenkyuusei

DDL to the full episode (800MB). Enjoy :)

11. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ I...I love you :cute: And thank you very much for the offer Flagator ^^

12. immo

immo Kenkyuusei

Does anybody have any more of those lismo tiny episodes? After Kojiharu's, I can't seem to find more...

13. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Other than Haruna's that was released on the site; I don't think the following episodes have been released at all in the same way. I heard it'll all be on DVD though... =/

14. Crazy shizz

Crazy shizz Kenkyuusei

Akimoto,
    WHY MUST YOU RAPE MY WALLET.
    :'(

15. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Thanks moyism :)

Has everyone seen the no3b feature in the latest Weekly Young Magazine?

Since they are doing images themed for their songs, I think this photoshoot was supposed to promote the album release but they had to change it up after the postponement. However, if you look at the no3b profile on the "Kiss no ryuusei" page, it says the album will be released "this winter".

16. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

^ O.O

C-can someone please help me pick my jaw off the floor.....
    BEST. MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOT. EVER!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: And kyahhh, they mention Girls' Talk!!! :cute: :cute: :cute: It's a sin No Sleeves aren't pimped out in magazine as much as they should be. Thank you for the scans flagator!

Oh, and I posted a review/picspam/summary of that Shin Domoto Kyoudai episode that No Sleeves was in over on my Takamina blog :) I also reuploaded their performance of Aitakatta on YouTube..... but shhhh! Don't tell YouTube! :fear: And here's the mp3 if you're obsessive like me and wanna blast it on your iPod :)

Oh and in case anyone is wondering I've been trying to stay vague with the titles of my YT videos and not put any desscriptions or tags because it might be taken down if I do ^^;

17. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

As much as I want the album now, I'm kinda glad it got postponed a bit because I'm broke and can't keep up with everything being released all at once AND this might be an opportunity to include kimi shika or new songs and make the album even better.. but that's all me.. I know if I had the money then I would be very sad and disappointed that it got pushed back..

Thanks for the scans flagator <3

And Thanks ChobiMM3 for the mp3 [rock] .. I wanna blast it on my ipod since it was performed.. Oh and you could try unlisting the video.. i find that it sometimes stays up longer that way though you always have to provide links from now on since we can't search for it..

18. flagator21

flagator21 Member

You're welcome guys, but don't give me the credit.. I neither scanned nor posted them to the gallery, I'm just pointing them out [hehe]

I just hope there are no dealings with DefStar holding up the album release. We might end up losing "Bye Bye Bye" and "Junai no Crescendo" if that's the case. [speechless]

19. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Sorry of my life [hehe] I was just a tad upset because I had preordered the album with my Takamina PB and calendar, so I had to edit my order, plus I actually had the money for it for a change (I had birthday money XD). The good news is like you said we more time to save up now.

You're welcome! And thanks for the tip, I might try doing that ^^

I don't think that will be a problem.... I mean AKB was able to rerelease their best of album, and that had DefStar songs on it, right? I hope it won't be a problem at least... I really like those songs and want studio recording versions, not DVD rips filled with wota chants.

Oh and I really really REALLY hope they put the original version of 3 seconds on there and not the remix. [box]

20. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Actually, after thinking about it... Epic is a subsidiary of Sony, just like DefStar, so I don't think that's the problem either.