1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 Tabi Shojo (15/04/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 14, 2015.

1. tanraii

tanraii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    they are Goto Moe and Shimoguchi Hinana, team k's draft duo

2. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    right hinana....
    i mistaken her with Takita Kayoko

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. Suari Ardiez

Suari Ardiez Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
  5. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Well, it's more than a "daily idol life" than traveling...

... and this was just recorded before Kawaei announced her graduation, and she ask various things related to graduations to Miki and Yuria... Graduation Flags pls...

6. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    this series feels like a bus trip documentary but there are some interesting conversation on the bus when they mentioned Sousenkyo. Miki and Yuria didnt like Sousenkyo at all. To be honest, I think more than half of the 48G members didnt like Sousenkyo because Sousenkyo is based on the wota's wallet size.

Also there is a 15mins extra video from Hulu for episode one....definitely check it out. Ricchan and Yuria talks more about their view on Sousenkyo.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  7. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Aww when Nishino said her most painful experience was when Kibouteki Refrain senbatsu got announced :(

Also, I wonder if this show will be as heavy as its first episode or different mood depending on the member groups and their conversation topics. Though given the lack of background music and cute pop-up texts, it will probably stay serious?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Just watched episode, because of course nakomiku.

It's following the "majime" atmosphere from last time. The 4 of them are only 13, but they are really thinking about their place and reason why they are idol. The conversation was very mature, with many relevant point like "Acchan and Yuko were such big existence for AKB, it is for us kouhai to learn a lot from them and become big existence for AKB group too" "interaction with fans is very important to me, i treasure it".

I think Miku highlighted this episode with her calm perspective. Even if she is known for thinking deeply about things, it's even more true after watching it. You can't help but be in amazed with her mindset despite her age. Nako is more childish, but do think seriously about her path as an idol (she was the one saying the sentence above btw) and how being an idol is not like any particular job around, but is truly a chance and a vocation.

Perhaps this show would be much more enjoyable if we get subs, but i think Aidol is on it.

Note : Once again there's a partnership with Hulu and NTV to offer exclusive content on their platform ( Majisuka gakuen, Hakata Hyakkaten). Are we really turning into a long term business treatment with AKB, like Google japan in the past? To compete with NicoNico dominance in japan?

10. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Nako-chan's reaction after trying coffee..[hehe]

11. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  12. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Wonder if there's anyone who's going to sub this show.

It's also interesting to see how much taller Hinana's gotten since the Draft and how NakoMiku are still both tiny compared to them despite being the same age.

13. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    This show is intense and worth watching/subbing. I think Moekyun and Miku really carried this episode. It was really impressive for kids their age to think about so much. In a way I feel that this is the challenge for the new gens in such a well known group. People only have the patience to see you grow in an exponential speed, because they will only compare you to the legends (who everybody forgets, had five or six years to prep themselves before becoming the national idols we see them as in 2011). It is kind of sad to see so much pressure saddled upon these kids while they are also expected to present themselves as innocent Lolis as part of their idol character. But I guess such is life...

14. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Please please please somebody sub this.

Even not really understanding, I still enjoyed watching it. It's really nice to see how those four behave with no seniors about. I know Moe tends to go all shy (which means quite quiet, very very smiley and a bit giggly) whenever there are cameras and a senior she doesn't know that well - which is pretty much all the time. So, I really like seeing them in a slightly more normal mode. I love how they switch between intense really quite mature conversations to giggling and literally bouncing around because they get to go up a climbing wall or have their nails done. Very cute.

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Miku stole the 2nd episode :1st:

Sasshi about this episode
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/587061806926954496

"My eyes became teary after watching "Tabi Shoujo" T_T
    Miku has grown up...
    I love the real childishness of Miku despite her mature behavior
    and the real maturity of Nako despite her child behavior so much that it hurts T_T"

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

Lol the disses and comebacks in episode 3 on the train.

Komi: "You're 22, right? That's quite..you know."
    Shibata: "Quite what lol"
    Komi: "An idol's image is like a 17 year old, right?"
    Shibata: "But you know, I was rank 15 in last year's Sousenkyo. What are your ranks?" to both not-ranked kouhais.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. Punkish

Punkish Kenkyuusei

Nice episode,Aya is pure :inlove::inlove: and i really like Haruka Komiyama smile,i think im going to follow her more now.

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Now i got hooked, I LOVE PLACES LIKE THIS WEEK'S EPISODE!!!
    Aya and Komiharu were like trying to find who is the most hagaguro of them, and Makiho was taking notes? :^^;:

And it seems that SSK/graduation will be a regular theme in this show, and kinda like to group the girls by charas

And, EP 3.5 http://48video.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1320.html

20. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

do you guys realise that tatsumaki is taller than aya ?? esp aya is 9 years older than tatsumaki