1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 Tabi Shojo (15/04/04)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Man alive, that PC, holy crap on a stick, the Hard Drive on that thing is a Japanese National Treasure. Nay, it's a treasure of humanity. Suddenly, somehow, I feel adventurous! I've got the adventure in me! Let's do some treasure hunting!!!

2. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    love it so much :blush:, thx @ForrestFuller , lol at miki reaction in bus [hehe], hope someone gonna sub it :cute:

5. trxsh

trxsh Member

Yoooooooo(!)
    I'm not even through with this episode and I have to pause to comment on how much I'm loving it! It's really hitting me how much all the TTMC girls are all grown up now!! I really like their dynamic, and the format of the show where they really talk frankly about a lot of topics. Actually, this is the first episode I'm interested enough to check out; since it's so dialogue heavy and I figured I wouldn't be able to follow without subs. It's actually easy enough to follow with no Japanese level. :)
    Uha-bias talk, but wow she's really relaxed and natural (and gorgeous) here! The occasional derpy, creeper stare (lol) but I don't want her to lose that completely anyways, since it's cute and funny. What was so hilarious (maybe because I don't expect it) is how her natural talking voice is actually really low when she's just chill, lol.
    I really hope a subbing group picks up this show (along with Bokura ga kangaeru yoru), totally worth the watch.

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    mmm, i wonder if after this episode, someone maybe really go to a handshake event with KojiMako wearing a WHITE SUIT :^^;:

7. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I was looking forward this episode.

They talked about their respective group, where Nagisa replied that the atmosphere in NMB is good and chill. Ryoha got congratulated for being center of one of her group single. She added that the atmosphere was more like "hang it there!" and "doing her best" but she also consider it as a good atmosphere. The other girls thought of Meru and Mio as an inseparable pair, but they said that now they're on different team, aside from works like that, they don't see each other as much as before, joking with saying "it's been a while!" to themselves.

During the lunch break, Ryoha talked about how lonely of a center she was as she was new to how to behave with TV show producer etc. But members cheered her up telling Ryoha she improved a lot in her talking since the early days, and how she is more likely to convey her inner feelings from what she used to be.

Nana talked about her thought about being vice captain. As well as Ryoha, it is new responsabilities to her so she focused on following/watching her fellow captains of AKB teams. Nagisa said, "if it's Naachan, we're in good care". And Nana nodded.

Of course Nana followed up by mentioning the absence of Meru in the team 4 line up, even though every TTMC member was in it. She neither commented on management decision, and they just asked how Meru felt about it. Apparently, Meru hasn't put a lot of thoughts on it (which is a surprise for me compared to what she said on her G+), just that at the time she realized she couldn't share this moment of being together with everyone made her really sad (she was embarassed to say that). She did say after the sadness, she tried to understand what was the reason behind her not having a kennin position. The only reason who come up was that she was a necessary presence for HKT48 and there's many activities in her own group. (same reasoning when Haruppi, Sakura, and Mio kennin were announced).

The girls had another talk in Nikko's outdoor temple (i went there too!) and Miki jokingly mentioned how Ryoha was clingy to Nagisa (sooo lovey dovey). Surprisingly Nagisa replied in a serious tone that her and Ryoha didn't achieved to rank last year among Tentoumouchu members and it has somehow deepen their bond together. Ryoha said there's many thing she thought that won't bug her mind (that her Rank wouldn't bother her that much) but unexpectedly, she worried quite a lot about it.

They talked about Dendenmuchu! as well. Miki said it reminded her of the old day when TTMC also gathered together. As she knows Tentoumouchu bond have deepened thanks to their work together, she's happy to have dendenmuchu members walk the same path. To have their kohai feel the same way as them. Mio mentioned Akip told them in backstage that he look forward the rivalries between the two group, and how they will deal with their kohai. Again, Nagisa chose to see the two unit in a larger perspective, as they are actually both in the same generation, the one that will lead the second chapter of AKB48. She wish to work and help each other, and improve their relationship with that. To set a good atmosphere.

Nana said that when it comes to true feelings, she admitted that she felt that TTMC has failed to correctly succeed as they are not alone anymore, and Miki added that there weren't as much TTMC gathering ( and work) as it use to be, so they are quite concerned.

Shibuya Nagisa, as a final conclusion, said she wants to succeed like their Sempai of Arashi's (from Johnny's) ; to develop strong individuals character to each member of Tentoumouchu, where they can shine by themselves, but when they all come together, they shine even brighter because they complete each other.

Nagisa showed a lot of maturity in this episode, but everyone knows the next chapter of AKB will be important and they are part of it. Mio was super cute in this episode.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  8. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

The Nagisa-Ryoha's "yamero yo~" was so cute [hehe]

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

10. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

wow, the meeting of ex-child actress

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

12. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

oh my god looking back at those audition photos of yukirin and mayuyu... they're both such cute kids!! :cute:

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Blu-ray Box & DVD Box
    2016/1/8

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
  16. Togasaki

Togasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  17. YKT

YKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    MayuyuOrg
    AKB48 Tabi Shojo Blu-ray Box & DVD Box announced! / AKB48 [official]

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. ts_meerkat

ts_meerkat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    HI! anybody got subbed series of tabi shoujo! possible to post here? or if you guys have any idea where can i watch it? thank you so much

19. SQUiD48

SQUiD48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    This series was subbed by multiple subbing teams/individuals. You will have to search for each episode individually.
    Some of the episodes were subbed by: UKN48, Aidol, paruruarmy, masssterchief, Ryan Amparo.

20. ts_meerkat

ts_meerkat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ah. I see. Alright then. But thank you so much for replying.