1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKB48 Team 8 no Bunbun! Eito Daihouso! (2017/01/27 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Ota Nao doing a jump start... She starts streaming 1hr before the show... :p

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    The shortest half an hour ever.

5. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Really a good show!

6. renjiro

renjiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakaguchinagisa
    That was really fun. Never thought that I would see Naru like that :lol:. It was a really good mix of variety with different segments so I never get bore, the audience interaction is also nice, kinda envy them now. Looking forward for the next episode

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Any hope for regular translations?

https://twitter.com/bunbun8_team8/status/825021274812346368

https://twitter.com/bunbun8_team8/status/825024343180603395

https://twitter.com/bunbun8_team8/status/825027360084807681

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

Not Donald's nephews, not even the Holy Trinity, but...

Candies!

025.jpg

https://twitter.com/keiyukijyuri/status/825036746278658049

https://twitter.com/keiyukijyuri/status/825036020974383109

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here are some showroom video for the premier of Team 8 no Bunbun! Eito Daihouso!

Odaeri showroom video :

if the video does not show watch the video here

backup : here

Nao showroom video :

RinRin showroom video :

1st episode backup : here

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  10. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just watched in on youtube (look for it in japanese if you did not find it). Not expecting it was this good. Each segment feels fast paced and well executed.
    Kudos for the producer that did not afraid to keep the failed parts, and the members who react accordingly while showing some suberi chara. :^^;:

Spoiler ahead, don't open if you have not watched it.
    Best performance in the episode for me goes to Nanase. I follow her the least among Kanto members. But she executed the gyaru maid segment perfectly and leave lasting impression to the show. :rofl:
    Cannot really follow the oshimen part as my Japanese is not that great. But I think Nao was teased for her boyish way to sit, Hiichan's sharp tounge, Yoko's fake accent (not really sure about this one), and fisher chara Nanamin. I think the funny part was when Nanamin fish a self-proclaimed fan, while Naru and Yoko identified him as also their fan. Cannot blame him though, Nanamin is that good in handshake :^^;:
    The hypnotist segment by Odaeri and Rinrin is quite weak TBH. It was helped by Naru's performance as gorilla that make that segment interesting. I think Odaeri can be more darker and convincing when performing hypnotize. Referring to the hypnotize episode of early AKBINGO can help her to improve. Rinrin shows that she is a good MC and partner of Odaeri. But I think she can do better if she can bring the mood to tense and relaxed drastically.
    The singing part by the holy trinity...eh...candies is quite a mess :chuffed: I think that is why Naru is crying. But the way they presented and react to the failure is adorable. [hehe]

That is my review of the first episode. Can't wait for the second one as there will be more Shiorin, Momoka, (hopefully also) Serika and Kurena.
    Congrats to team 8 for the first airing of Bunbun 8 :ome:

11. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    for now I think Nagi,yuiyui and naru shouldn't be in one unit for a while...especially yuiyui with Naru...there is awkward tension between them.Yuiyui is not like her usually,even she not best at dancing but she able to do better in more difficult song.And so do Naru,rarely make a mistake at beginning.
    But maybe if Nagi is center,it will be godlike,like Jellybeans performance in AKBshow.

And for the show itself,Nanase is always interesting,She with odaeri become a pair for reason.
    For oderi and rinrin skit,it just odaeri role is limited to make it interesting,but she do it good enough.and with fail chara of her at end is as expected that make it interesting.

EDIT: done watched Hulu ver,and know what behind that performance:^^;:

LOL at kurenyan that make trouble for odaeri,Odaeri dont know what to do to kurenyan,thanks for Rinrin tsukomi it ending well.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  12. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    The production level and skit show sort of feel to it really reminds me of old school AKBingo. It was a lot of fun so I really hope it becomes a long runner too.

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Where did you watch it? on Hulu or other video streaming service?

I agree. It is like watching AKB no 1h59m. The predecessor of AKBingo. I hope this show can help the less well known member get some exposure.

14. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I watched it in bilibili.com ,just search "Team8çš„Bunbun!".

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  16. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

I really enjoyed the first episode. I thought it was gonna be all skits but there's actually quite a few different segments. I liked how they did it in front of a live audience and the editing tried to give the same "live" sort of feel. Having a "making of" video is fun too.

I'm very impressed with Nanase. She did a very good job on her skit which was quite difficult. Even though she forgot one line she was able to recover. I don't think any of the other girls there would have been able to do a better job than her. Yokochan's talk portion ended up just being the other girl's bashing her which was pretty amusing.

The whole Naru crying thing was overdone. The focus on it was quite irritating. So what if she screwed up and cried? They spent half the "making of" video on just Naru. It seems like no matter what she does people are going to give her attention.

Overall, I really like it and I'm really looking forward to the next episode.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It's funny how we were saying that Naru was the best in the solo concerts and yet she was the one struggling here.

(This episode's) Yuiyui's solo will be forever engraved on my memory.

Fan (fist) fighting! The interaction that wota have in this show is what will make many people interested in it in the future. "You can be part of it".

They wanted to give more attention to Candies, and the person that offered something interesting for us to watch was her. The other two were just rehearsing, which is too uneventful for a making of. So, I don't think that their initial intention was to focus on Naru that much, it just happened.

Dude with Super Hattori Bros. shirt.

18. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    that is just acting you know,its scripted..no way Naru sama struggle with something like this.

she singing high notes part,,but almost ultasound level...

if they want something interesting another member questionnaire should better,but because candies mess up,they must give proper reliever,to show that how hard that performance is.another 2 is dense and since naru is the most member that showed tears,why not?

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: