1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team A

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Aug 13, 2007.

1. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    On her G+ Karen mentioned that Shinobu-san told her that Karen isn't KSGK but she is chuunibyou.

(忍さんに言ったら「華怜はksgkじゃなくて中二病って入れたかったんだよ」って言われたなんて、言えない。)

Hopefully they'll wear these outfits some more, they look great! [clap]

2. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

chuunibyou sounds about right for Karen, though Juri as KSGK is a bit weird I though she was more of a denpa-onna. :^^;:

3. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Taken from Andare P's G+
    Members depicting their relationship with Team A members

Matsui Sakiko
    [​IMG]
    Unexpectedly, We get along well : Yui, Ricchan, Juri
    I'll buy you snacks, so let's talk to each other more : Yukarun, Ayaroid, Nakamata, Fuuchan, Harrupi
    Support : Mariyannu
    Little sister : Annin
    Little brother : Ryouka
    Famous people : Mayuyu, Takamina
    7th-gen : Sumire, Ayarin
    [I can't read that, someone help me?] : Izurina, Marinateru, Karen, Tano

Suzuki Mariya
    [​IMG]
    I'll definitely fall in love with them if I were a boy : Ayarin, Ayaroid, Takamina, Juri, Annin, Karen
    [The words are too small for me too read, but it said something along the line like "Sakiko is kind to me"]:
    Matsui Sakiko
    Kami-oshi : Ricchan
    My dance teacher : Tano
    The brat that ask me to help her in her homework : Ryouka
    [Literaly : muwachi ~~ idk what it means] : Nakamata, Yukarun
    They always have something to talk : Marinateru, Izurina
    The gold standard of idol : Yui, Fuuchan, Mayuyu, Harrupi, Sumire

I would be grateful if anyone can help me fill in those that I can't read or don't get it.

4. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

^ Ooo... thanks a lot for the other two members goh1925. [clap] Sakiko is gonna try and bribe for Haruppi's attention with some snacks and Mariya thinks Haruppi is a gold standard idol just like Mayuyu. [rock]

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Corrections for Goh (just a few little things):

*テレビのスイッチを入る=one way of saying "turn on the tv"
    **I thought it said muwachi at first, too

6. rafiqrafsanjani

rafiqrafsanjani Kenkyuusei

LOL, why ryoka didn't do her homework by herself? :D

the relationship between Team A member is very interesting :)

7. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

It's "People who are dangerous when their switch is flipped" XD

I think it's "mukuchi", means "the quiet ones" XD

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Maybe Sakiko's box says 「咲子には私がいるから大丈夫!と言い。。。足を引っ張っちゃうのに優しい」
    (It looks like it might be 言い交わす but I'm not sure) even without the bit I can't read I'm fairly confident it says "even though I get in her way and say things like 'Sakiko will be fine because she has me', she's still nice to me."

9. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    maybe this is one of the reason..
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    :D

10. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    And we have Andare P G+ to thanks again!! [party] [party] [party]

[​IMG]
    A relationship graph of KSGK with fellow members of Team A:
    [​IMG]

11. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    some cut from antadare eps above..
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP9zr8WLrD0[/yt]
    its told the origin of KSGK in team A,maybe..
    seems interesting,hope someone give a summary of it..

12. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    According to my understanding, the origin of KSGK starts with Yui calling people KSGK.

Those Team A kiddos wasn't called so in the first place.
    NMB48 Yabushita Shu is the first 48 group member called KSGK by Yui.
    Reason? Shu's personality and there's an episode where Shu mock her necklace(they are playing with each other).
    After that Yui started calling her KSGK and mentioned it in an interview with Kansai media,
    (personally I interpret it as a free promotion from Yui's side and a move to strengthen her character)
    then it spread among the members and NMB48 fans alike.

It is around that time that Team A members start referring Oshima Ryouka as KSGK.
    Partly because she likes to play prank and her personality in backstage.
    Over the time that term extended to refer other members in Team A like Tano, Juri, Ricchan and so on.

What further solidify that concept is when the costume team decides to put the "KSGK" label on some of the members' costume in one of the Dome concert.

Wait, so what happens to the original KSGK = Yabushita Shu?
    Shu proclaimed that she wish to graduate from the character after she manage to rank in the last election.
    She said she wish to assume a much more mature role for the sake of her team.
    Also, with no apparent senior insight in NMB48 Team BII,
    there really isn't much chance for her to show her KSGK side since she's the center of Team BII.
    She somehow feels the need to act her part.
    As time moves on, you found lesser and lesser people referring her as KSGK, and it slowly become the equivalent of Team A kiddos.

*This is just my understanding, there might be mistake or some misses here and there.
    If there's something different from your understanding, feel free to tell me.

===============================================================
    For a taste of Team A KSGK or Team A BKA, try watching their waiting stage MC.
    It's always very intersting. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    The original KSGK is Oshima Ryoka. It in fact began when in one Team A stage (forgot when, but perhaps around December-January 2012) where they were doing introductions, Kikuchi Ayaka referred to Ryoka as such. It just grew from that. Tano, Juri, Kawaei etc weren't really KSGK but perhaps hanging around with Ryoka influenced their now KSGK image and it just became a 48 group joke of sorts where NMB developed one as mentioned (Yabushita Shu) who often has these weird spats with Yui (who plays the role KSBB :^O^: ) and just acts like "a shitty little brat" true to its meaning. HKT got theirs too with Murashige and Tani. Not sure about SKE but that bunch are generally just eccentric that KSGK might be an understatement. :^^;:

14. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    SKE48 has this weird feeling with them that makes people left them out in most of the discussion.
    I don't know, but if this is a family,
    Aki-P is the father,
    AKB48 is the eldest daughter,
    NMB48 is the second,
    HKT48 is everyone's littler sister
    while SKE48 feels like an illegitimate daughter from another mother.
    (no ill meaning)

On the other hand, I think HKT48 Murashige and Tani is "gui gui", not KSGK.
    They are just reckless most of the time.

Team A KSGK does not behave that way.
    I believe I read it in one of the Q&A with Yui.
    She said Team A KSGK is just KSGK when they are playing, but they do behave themselves when situation calls for.

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Yeah you can see KSGK behavior at work in (iirc) Nemousu s14 ep5 when they climb Mt Fuji and Ryoka almost pushes Tanochan off the mountain lol.

16. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    People seems to be leaving Haruppi from the group :lol:
    Anyway, if we are talking about behavior, those KSGK members have already been like that ever since the team created. It was just exposed much recently since Shinobu decided to make that pedobear labeled costume and fans who barely paid attention to those girls took the bait nice. Ask some ryoka-oshi, and they would answer you right who were the only one referred as ksgk in team a even before the costume created. Well, we can never be sure where it started. Everything comes from a simple joke. Beside, KSGK is not really something original that can refer only to Ryouka. As much as I'm concern, there are also members in several sister groups which can be considered as kusogaki. Even if we have to go in details, member like Juri even declared herself to not be one of the kusogaki type (even though in reality she nearly acted like one, but not fully). The point is uhm-...they are looking nice together, yeah!

The combination of Karen*, Tano, Juri, and Ryochan has been so deadly even from the last year which proven awesomely in anta dare. I don't really want to refer them with any name. Back in the early month, we call them U-15, because that is the name given during the RH concert. And now, comes KSGK. I am pretty sure there will also be something to refer them together in the future. Better if it's a permanent name, say an unit. Those members are a nice asset. Though, doesn't matter how nice it is, if there is not much promotion, things are going to wreck down. By the way, I am talking about them whole here and not just one two members who eventually will shine in her 17 ;) Those efforts they made should be rewarded more

KSGK auditioning, from tonight episode of AKBINGO (10/15) :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. goh1925

goh1925 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    I don't have problem referring them as KSGK though.
    It's popular among the fandom and members so it make sense to capitalize on it and spread out their name. Granted there might be other KSGK (Harugon, anyone? [hehe] )before them or in other groups, but having the costume team select a KSGK senbatsu probably solidify that concept to the extent that nowadays I feels like, KSGK = Team A kiddos.

After all, KSGK is a nickname that they will eventually graduate from since it is associate with age.
    Unlike Ricchan's BKA which will probably stuck with her for the rest of her career. :^^;:

Also,I don't think people purposely left out Harrupi from KSGK.
    She might chosen by the costume team but to be honest,
    her public personality just doesn't fit, though we might never know how she behave backstage.
    However, looking at her G+ and her interaction between members,
    she just doesn't seems like a KSGK. [shake]

18. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    first time hearing that shu is the first KSGK,i not too sure but i got the feeling that ryoka has been called ksgk even before yui move to nmb.well according to akb48wrapup post,
    "In January 2013, Kikuchi Ayaka used the term “ksgk” to Oshima Ryoka, and that is said to be the first time the word gets used. Now ksgk has become the name of the wildly popular unit".
    i guess it safe to say that ksgk is start from team A and ryoka is the one who brought it.her association with tanochan,juri,and ricchan probably drag them to be consider ksgk by fans and shinobu-san as they give similar air..
    haruppi and fuuchan is pretty much what the relation chart tell,they still missed something..
    dont know much about yabushita shu but after watching her appearance in geinin2,i could tell that she has ksgk air in her.i personally consider murashige as ksgk as well.maybe she just has different appeal then team A ksgk cuz she is more into guigui and suberi chara,probably in the same situation as karen.i think meru is the true ksgk from hkt.tani?harugon?they more suited to be KSBB than KSGK.. :D
    from SKE?...not sure..

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

You're right that NMB's Shu is a well known kusogaki and might be consider the top KSGK in 48 group by fans, probably even before Ryoka, however, kusogaki is just a normal day Japanese term for damn brats, so there is nothing special about the term itself.

The main difference here is the abbreviation of KSGK. Which I'm pretty sure started in TA in member blogs and G+. And the way KSGK is used right now in AKB Group is obviously a way to market the young TA members as the management sow the opportunity in in term. There really isn't a point arguing who was called a kusogaki first because none of them are.

I mean the most famous KSGK in Japan is not even human since it is arguably most likely to be Nohara Shinnosuke from Crayon Shin-chan.

20. oatmeal

oatmeal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Photo's of the Tadaima Renaichuu Waiting Stage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]