AKB48 Team K

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kazearashi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Management just need to realize that they can't keep picking star girls from other groups and putting them into their own teams. Every pushed girl would not be in the position they are in today without being pushed, so if they're so desperate for star members, push the current theater girls so that should they catch on, they become star members too. I know Tano has gotten a push before, but i don't recall Tomu getting a solid push and I feel like after Mion, she is the next best potential star player in the team.
    Right now, Sayanee's kennin has been cancelled but she mentioned that she doesn't know when she will officially leave. For all we know it could be once Milky graduates (and that could be as early as mid May or as late as October), so that gives management more than enough time to push another girl besides mion into the spotlight so that when Miichan graduates, Team K still have at least 2 solid senbatsu reps.

• Like Like x 1
  2. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Nomura Nao's next.

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They did in the past because the mothership was doing great and they wanted to increase exposure for sister groups. This is no longer the case, but we'll have to see if they are smart enough to realise that.

Also, if they have to give a kennin to an NGT, make it Mahohon please

If you're going to ask for 20 members then you should count kennins. If not then 16 is workable, if not ideal.

4. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They can't transfer NGT and SKE's aces D: wtf

5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think he meant give them kennins, but who knows...

6. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Short version of their mv on the next single is out:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I like the MV besides the scences with their heads in the flower-bed

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  7. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

I wish they got the Team 4 song, so far I like T4 song more than all other song in this single, yes, even than the single song itself.. :lol:

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I agree. Team 4 song sounds the old K-ish. I would love for K to have songs of similar caliber/feel.

The latest Team K song reminds me of a lot of AKB songs. The sound: Cinderella wa Damasarenai & that Team 4's mexican-sounding song. The dance: Cinderella wa Damasarenai. The PV: Sayonara Crawl & Kimi wa Melody for the colors, Kimi wa Melody mostly for the settings

I agree though, Haruppi in top 3 looks a bit... out of place, but those beauty Haruppi shots are just :omfg: And, maybe Tano or Miichan in Haruppi's spot. The former would have better aesthetic, no.

9. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

^Kangaeru Hito a bit resemblance Sasameyuki Regret to me, and that the last Team K song I totally like from coupling single song.

Haruppi will be the 2nd after Sayanee left the team, like it or not, she is more popular than the others. :lol:

Miichan or Tomu maybe fill the 3rd spot.

10. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Sasameyuki Regret & Itoshiki Rival mix?

Well, I wrote Tano instead of Miichan or Tomu because of my bias. Or, imagine, Tano Miion Tomu. How would that turn out? Pretty cool, I'd say.

Don't get me wrong, I do love Haruppi more than those members (sans Sayanee). But, despite saying that, I do love AKB48 more than any of its sister groups.

11. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Well, i am not a fan of Itoshiki Rival.. :lol:
    Haha.. Tano Yuuka is my kami oshi actually :inlove:, but I can accept the fact that she will be in the front with Miion is a hard wish.. :lol:
    And also I dislike kennin in the front, just like sakura in team A PV, glad in the team K it is Miion center right now. :awesome:

Tano Miion Tomu is the best combination I ever want to see!!! :cute::cute:

Last edited: May 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  12. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I feel bad to Jurina, she wanted to give her position to ori members but mgmnt gave it to Haruppi.
    yeah, Haruppi's more popular than other members but it's not the right reason. if based on popularity, they will give center to Sayanee or in the team B, they would not choose Renacchi/Yuria.

13. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    if it were based on popularity, the spot should've gone to muto tomu instead of haruppi...since she ranked higher than her in ssk...

• Like Like x 1
  14. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Popularity isn't always by SSK result, given Sibata Aya never been in front row in SKE, even though her rank is unbelievable in SSK.

I also wondering why Tomu not in the front just like Renacchi/Yuria in B, although she is the only one from AKB 10th gen above who can break the 16th spot of SSK. (after Kawaei Rina obviously)

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Well it's not popularity that got Renacchi put in the front in Team B's song, so that's not the best comparison. Team 4 would be a little more accurate since Naachan is the only new gen giving Miion any competition in HS sales, and Mako used to be right up there with her.

Honestly I don't want to see a TomuMion center, because I feel like that would put us 10 steps closer to Tano graduating. Mion center flanked by TanoTomu, or even better but less realistic given management's preferences, TanoTomu center, is ideal.

16. ace

ace Kenkyuusei

Ah.. that's true, Naachan vs Miion in term of HS, I am also a bit shock, Naachan is in front of Mako in T4 PV. :^^;:

As I said earlier, Miion with TanoTomu at her side is the best ever I want to see! :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  17. rhazenkrauz

rhazenkrauz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    Why not TanoMion? They can be twin chibis :hehe:

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Well obviously it's because I'm a Tomu oshi :^^;: And because management shafts Tomu enough already* :asdfgh:

But if they stopped doing that (or made Tomu Team K Captain :cute: ) I would mind a WChibi center less.

One example out of many, the Group RH BD doesn't focus on Tomu once during Halloween Night, and very little in Show Fight! (which is crazy considering she's the center and it's basically her defining song). This is made even more annoying in some cases because we can see her in focus on the big screen behind them, but they didn't include that footage on the disk version. I haven't had a chance to watch the Tandoku RH yet, hopefully it's better.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  19. rhazenkrauz

rhazenkrauz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takakuramoeka
    I'd say balance wise TanoTomuMion would look good. Kinda reminds me of babymetal due to the height difference [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  20. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's simple because Renacchi/Yuria's management favorite. if Tomu's management favorite, they not only give team K center but also a regular senbatsu spot.