1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AKB48 Team K

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kazearashi, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

I like her teeths too XD

I thinks this girl has a sexy/badgirl face XD

I like her in MARIA *O*

2. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

^Yeah! xD

I've just noticed since it's so obvious in her latest picture, that she did get her teeth fixed. No more bloodsucking for Umechan!

But I really wonder how they seemed to have actually got her teeth fixed in such a short time. :D

3. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

The necks of Team K are now safe. :D

4. dynamite

dynamite Kenkyuusei

What, no love for team K? They have so many popular girls yet no one has anything to say about them as a whole. :(

5. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ It's hard tot say something about them as a whole when a lot of stuff is already mentioned on the girls' individual threads.

But yeah - GO TEAM K!

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

maybe we can talk about the K -DVDs, anyone got their K1, K2, K3 Dvd's, i have yet to get any. Who are the lead singers again for K, Sayaka, Yuko? Who are your favorites on K? Mine is Kasai.

7. CDevil

CDevil Member

I downloaded K1 and K2 ( :( ). I'm not really sure who the lead singers are, because it seems a lot more spread out in K. The strongest singers would probably be Masuda and Sayaka. Yuko and Umeda are also really good I think, and of course I love listening to Kasai sing too (Tomoyo and MARIA <3 ).

For favourites, I love Kasai, but I like a lot of the members on Team K. I've begun to really like Erena and Oku, and I'm starting to notice Kayo, Sato and Umeda :)

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i can picture Masuda as being one of the stronger, noticable singers, and perhaps Sayaka too. I really haven't heard Yuko and Umeda much. I thought of getting K1 for starters, and building my AKB dvd collection. Kasai is a league on her own, with that special voice. I haven't really heard much of the others, and Kayo, she is one powerful punch, so can you image the Osakan and Kayo in a duet, it can get loud!

9. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

I can't wait for K3 too! But I dunno why I really want A4 more...

I guess it's because A4 don't have the album yet, and K3 is already out, and I listen to K3 much more... Nevertheless I really want to see the performance... XD

Oh is Nachinon really doing some comedian work? XD Or it's just for fun?? ><

I haven't see their jokes... ><

10. CDevil

CDevil Member

You can listen to Yuko in her solo song HERE, and you can hear Umeda in her part in MARIA on the K3 album. Although Yuko and the others aren't as powerful as Masuda and Sayaka IMO, I think I prefer voices like Yuko's. Her voice is really soothing but also packs that extra punch. I know people would probably think Masuda's version of Naki nagara hohoen de would be better because she's a better singer, but for me I don't think you can beat Yuko's version.

What DVD's do you have already? I think you should start with the stage that has your favourite songs. I'd start from the most recent ones because the girl's improve over time, and K1 is pretty old. It might be worth waiting for K3, or maybe you can get K2 (my favourite stage so far).
    Yeah that's the same with me. I just want to either see A4 or at least listen to the full quality versions.

I'm not sure about Natsuki's comedian work, I think it's just for fun.

11. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i wonder why Yuko's love is not spreading here..

12. kaito

kaito Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I LOVE TEAM K.

I just thought I'd share that with everyone. <3

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the Yuko link. She is amazing and is so beautiful!
    I have the A1 and the AKB48 1St Concert 2007 - Haru no chottodage Zenkoku Tour - Madamadaze AKB48! - dvd's. Thanks for the suggestions on K3 and later ones as I have noticed too on how the girls have improved their performances. I also like the shuffle concert video too. What dvd's and cd's do you have in your akb collection. I have some other AKB cd's as well, along with the 2 dvd's i mentioned above. I hope to buy some more soon. I'll look into getting some K's dvds too.

question: is there a good rip of just the music of that actual concert? the latest AKB48 1St Concert 2007 - Haru no chottodage Zenkoku Tour - Madamadaze AKB48! - audio rip? unless i missed it from the depot section. thanks for any info.

14. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

^yes I guess there's someone uploaded the audio rip in the depot. Go and look for it there... :)

15. Haunter

Haunter Kenkyuusei

^Ya, I already uploaded it for long time, you should to check depot again, qilver.

16. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

thanks everyone for the info, i'll check it out, i guess i just overlooked it, i should visit the depot more. :)

17. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

Nacchinon debut??? xDDD Are they going to be the protagonist?

18. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Pff Sae > all :p Team K is (imvfho) the best group there is :O same goes for Chocolove. Tho they'd need to let Sae sing more :( *scratches his head* Woot i never knew Team K performed Skirt Hirari O.O (well not the whole team, there are like 6 of them on stage)

TEAM K 4 LIFE, 4 EVER

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i'd like to see this one, when it is available. Good for Noro Kayo fans, i didn't see her performance in Densha Uta, but can't wait for her latest.

20. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Have I ever stated just how much I love Team K?
    So, so many winners in this team-- Kaorin, Sayaka, Sae, etc., etc., they're just all so awesome. Whenever I want to listen to the Party ga Hajimaru yo album, which has a lot of my favorites, I always prefer listening to Team K's version. And they totally pwn their own songs, too, of course. 'Kimi wa Pegasus,' has found its way onto my list of songs that I can listen to in a neverending loop and still love. The performance of that song helps, too-- I mean, come on, how much more AWESOME can a performance get when you have those four in like... regal captain-wear?!

Just felt the need to share. Team K~ <3