1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2019 ~Tanoshii bakari ga AKB!~ (2019/07/07 - 2019/12/10)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Jun 14, 2019.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is a little Team K.

[This video is unavailable.]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Is there any chance that during one of these performances they will play Love Trip? Or is that song not popular enough?

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Desu.

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Tickets-chan...

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12508586567.html

<出演メンバー>
    ・江戸川区総合文化センター 大ホール (Edogawa Cultural Center)
    2019年9月12日 (木) 12:00開場/13:00開演
    チームK
    市川愛美/岡田梨奈/小林蘭/込山榛香/下口ひなな/長友彩海/橋本陽菜/春本ゆき/左伴彩佳/峯岸みなみ/武藤小麟/武藤十夢/茂木忍/安田叶/矢作萌夏/山田杏華/湯本 亜美
    Ichikawa Manami, Okada Rina, Kobayashi Ran, Komiyama Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Nagatomo Ayami, Hashimoto Haruna, Harumoto Yuki, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Minegishi Minami, Muto Orin, Muto Tomu, Mogi Shinobu, Yasuda Kana, Yahagi Moeka, Yamada Kyoka, Yumoto Ami

2019年9月12日 (木) 17:00開場/18:00開演
    チームA
    岡部麟/加藤玲奈/下尾みう/篠崎彩奈/鈴木くるみ/田口愛佳/千葉恵里/西川怜/前田彩佳/宮崎美穂/向井地美音/山根涼羽/横山由依/吉田華恋
    Okabe Rin, Kato Rena, Shitao Miu, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Chiba Erii, Nishikawa Rei, Maeda Ayaka, Miyazaki Miho, Mukaichi Mion, Yamane Suzuha, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Karen

・森のホール21 大ホール (Mori no Hall 21)
    2019年9月27日 (金) 12:00開場/13:00開演
    チーム4
    浅井七海/稲垣香織/歌田初夏/大西桃香/大森美優/岡田奈々/川本紗矢/行天優莉奈/黒須遥香/坂口渚沙/佐藤妃星/高岡薫/髙橋彩音/髙橋彩香/多田京加/達家真姫宝/永野芹佳/濵咲友菜/平野ひかる/馬嘉伶/村山彩希/山内瑞葵
    Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Utada Hatsuka, Onishi Momoka, Omori Miyu, Okada Nana, Kawamoto Saya, Gyoten Yurina, Kurosu Haruka, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Kiara, Takaoka Kaoru, Takahashi Ayane, Takahashi Sayaka, Tada Kyoka, Tatsuya Makiho, Nagano Serika, Hama Sayuna, Hirano Hikaru, Ma Chia-Ling, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki

2019年9月27日 (金) 17:00開場/18:00開演
    チームB
    岩立沙穂/太田奈緒/大盛真歩/大家志津香/奥原妃奈子/柏木由紀/川原美咲/北澤早紀/久保怜音/佐々木優佳里/佐藤朱/清水麻璃亜/田北香世子/谷口めぐ/中西智代梨/服部有菜/樋渡結依/福岡聖菜/山邊歩夢/山本瑠香/吉川七瀬
    Iwatate Saho, Ota Nao, Omori Maho, Oya Shizuka, Okuhara Hinako, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kawahara Misaki, Kitazawa Saki, Kubo Satone, Sasaki Yukari, Sato Akari, Shimizu Maria, Takita Kayoko, Taniguchi Megu, Nakanishi Chiyori, Hattori Yuna, Hiwatashi Yui, Fukuoka Seina, Yamabe Ayu, Yamamoto Ruka, Yoshikawa Nanase

And since I know you're going to ask about it...

https://toyota-team8.jp/news/kanto/20190731-218568914841417.php

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Can't wait to watch the Team K performance when the DVD comes out :cute: You can tell who they consider the aces of Team K at the moment; Moeka, Narumi, Komiharu and Tomu <3:D

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am not sure if you can go by just one performance. Yokochan wasn't there; does that disqualify her as an ace?

You should watch Reset post Mako. Yokochan took on Mako's role as the W center with Naru.

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I wouldn't say she's disqualified as an ace, but I don't see her being pushed for K specifically that much. As in, Narumi is also an eito, but the opportunities she gets are mostly related to Team K, whereas Yokochan's opportunities are more general (like the NWM dancing competition).

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    @bonjourmarlene Isn't that true of Moeka too though? In fact, I think Yokochan's push is much more specifically K by comparison (even the dance competition you mentioned as an example you mention is K-style), they just use every available opportunity to push Moeka.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I have actually become Team K hako-oshi so... And actually I liked Yokoyui way before she become K lol. Komiyama K has almost every member I liked combined. That is why I remember exactly she wasn't there (she's doing butai)

Gotta disagree here. Moeka is not pushed at all by K IMO. She literally centered single song in this concert (she didn't centered any in Harufes min-stage). I think we all expect Moeka to take Mako position, and as much as I don't really want that, it ought to be the thing to do if they want to push Moeka.

Also, is it just me or stage48 has been quite unstable lately.

9. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She'd have to actually show up to the theater before that could happen. [hehe] But that's actually what I meant, that what @bonjourmarlene said of Yokochan is actually true of Moeka.

Died twice while I was trying to edit that post >:U

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    You think?

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I see where you're both coming from but unlike Narumi and Yokochan, Moeka isn't part of another team/group. But yeah, I can see what you mean

12. Raiden

Raiden Kenkyuusei

Moeka isn't just going to take Mako's old position. She is still growing as a performer and has a long way to go before reaching that kind of level. Mako could really do it all. There are too many top tier performers and dancers on Team K and if you put Moeka in front of all of them in the wrong situation, it'll probably make her and the team look awkward. One thing I really liked about this concert was how they worked her and all the younger members into it where they could, especially during the more traditional idol songs, giving them a chance to shine, and letting the veterans take over the whole front during the sexy songs and harder dance numbers. It felt very inclusive in that sense. Everyone got a chance to show their best face and it made for the best possible concert.

Now I'm very curious to see what happens in Tokyo when Narumi is absent as well as not having Yokochan again. Who's going to step up? Lots of good candidates.

It'll also be Komiharu captain's birthday. That is going to be very meaningful for her. I expect many tears.

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The post M2 section is really good and they rotated the centers too, even Ayami and Yuami got one.

• Like Like x 1
  14. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Setlist for Team B Concert
    AKB48 Team B Concert in Kanagawa

Zenza: Wagamama Nagareboshi (Otake Hitomi, Saito Haruna)

M01. Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero (Center: Kashiwagi Yuki)
    M02. Juuryoku Sympathy
    M03. SuikaBABY
    M04. Minnasan mo go Issho ni
    M05. Renai Circus
    M06. Inseki no Kakuritsu
    M07. Team B Oshi

MC

M08. Mahokii (Omori Maho)
    M09. Romance Privacy (Kubo Satone(C), Iwatate Saho, Fukuoka Seina)
    M10. Gomen ne, Jewel (Okuhara Hinako, Oya Shizuka, Nakanishi Chiyori, Sato Akari)
    M11. Maria (Hiwatashi Yui(C), Kashiwagi Yuki, Sasaki Yukari)
    M12. Mystery Line (Kawahara Misaki(C), Ota Nao, Taniguchi Megu)
    M13. Hatsukoi Dash (Kitazawa Saki, Yamabe Ayu, Takita Kayoko, Yoshikawa Nanase)

MC2

M14. Baby! Baby! Baby!
    M15. Sayonara Crawl
    M16. Teacher Teacher (Center: Ota Nao)
    M17. NO WAY MAN (Center: Ota Nao)
    M18. Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai (Center: Ota Nao)

MC3

M19. Iiwake Maybe (Center: Hiwatashi Yui)
    M20. Kibouteki Refrain (Center: Sasaki Yukari & Hiwatashi Yui)
    M21. Oogoe Diamond (Center: Hiwatashi Yui)
    M22. Sobakasu no Kiss

End of Main Song

EN1. Kanpeki Gu no Ne (Center: Fukuoka Seina)
    EN2. Enkyori Poster (Center: Kashiwagi Yuki)
    EN3. Theater no Megami
    EN4. Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to
    END

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Setlist for Team 4 Concert
    [hide]
    AKB48 Team 4 Concert in Kanagawa

Zenza: Kanpeki Gu~no ne (Ishiwata Sena, Yoshihashi Yuzuka, Homma Mai, Kuramoto Miyuu)

M01 Chuu Shiyoze!
    M02 Hatsukoi Dash
    M03 Hashire! Penguin (YuuNaa center)
    M04 Heart no Dasshutsu Game
    M05 Chime wa LOVE SONG (Yamauchi Mizuki - Sakaguchi Nagisa center)
    M06 Team Zaka (Yamauchi Mizuki - Asai Nanami center)
    M07 Love Shugyou

MC1

M08 Hatsukoi no Kagi (Yamauchi Mizuki - Sakaguchi Nagisa)
    M09 Kafka to Dendenmu Chu! (Kawamoto Saya, Inagaki Kaori, Miyazato Rira, Ma Chia-Ling, Tada Kyoka, Hirano Hikaru)
    M10 I'm sure (Okada Nana, Sato Nanami)
    M11 Cross (Kurosu Haruka, Utada Hatsuka, Hama Sayuna)
    M12 Which one (Onishi Momoka, Asai Nanami, Gyoten Yurina, Tatsuya Makiho)
    M13 Yaban na Kyuuai (Murayama Yuiri, Nagano Serika, Omori Miyuu, Sato Kiara, Takaoka Kaoru)

MC2 M13 and KKS member

----- shooting time
    M14 Rock da yo, Jinsei wa...
    M15 4 Stars
    ----- shooting time end

*16 members performed the next 3 songs (Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Omori Miyuu, Okada Nana, Kurosu Haruka, Kawamoto Saya, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki, Utada Hatsuka, Onishi Momoka, Gyoten Yurina, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Nanami, Nagano Serika, Hama Sayuna)
    M16 Teacher Teacher (Gyoten Yurina center)
    M17 NO WAY MAN (Okada Nana center)
    M18 Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai (Omori Miyuu center)

MC3 Naamin, Zukkii, Nagi, Sayaya, Gyoten, Naachan, Onishi, Kurosu, Hika, Hatsu, Kiichan - 1st half
    Kaori, Kyoka, Hama, Ranri, Serika, Miyupon, Nanamin, Kaoru, Tatsumaki, Macharin, Yuiri - 2nd half
    Surprise birthday celebration for Kyoka and Hamachan.

M19 Iiwake Maybe (Nagano Serika center)
    M20 Kibouteki Refrain (Utada Hatsuka - Kurosu Haruka center)
    M21 Oogoe Diamond (Murayama Yuiri center - Kawamoto Saya singing part)
    M22 Kutsushimo no Musubikata (Okada Nana center)

EN1 Neko Allergy (Yamauchi Mizuki center)
    EN2 Yume Chikara (Sakaguchi Nagisa center)
    EN3 Jabaja (Okada Nana center)
    EN4 Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to (Okada Nana - Sato Nanami center)
    [/hide]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for sharing all the setlists! I hope all the team concerts will get released because I really want to see them.

It seems like, unlike other teams, Team B focused more on giving centers to the same girls? I have to say I like that Hiwatashi Yui got a good amount of centers! I wanted her to get a push so this is great! Also Omori Maho getting a solo stage with Warukii, love it too, she's also a member I want to see pushed more. There's a few centers for Yukirin too <3 and then Ota Nao got a good amount of centers which surprise me, I find her nice so I'm happy for her!

Other teams shared the centers more which is good as well. I'm excited to see all this :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Aren't they released yet? I was under the impression everyone here already watched the concert as they all were able to judge Moeka's performance.

• Winner Winner x 4
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2019
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    As far as I know, only the Hiroshima senbatsu concert was streamed somewhere. The team concerts weren't anywhere online, or at least I can't find them anywhere, even on the usual websites you'd find them :fear:

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    He was being... sarcastic.