TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I think it's something like a morning show where they invite people to talk about various things which happened the day before or at night

2. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Bichao took over Inaba's duties after he left.
    We got a good replacement.

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    TIL Yuiyui is the successor to Mayuyu

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    eyyyyyyyyyyy Hinachan is on next episodes bingo after all :D

HInachan.jpg

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

next episode will be lucky girl ranking 2018 !!!! wonder if any STU48 will rank in the top 20 ?

6. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Piyo is very kind to the camera -- plus her personality is really distinctive and Bingo-ready... even so, it's nice to see she got picked to be the third STUdent*... :approve:
    * ... part of the Hina-dan (陽菜-団)on the hinadan (雛壇) :p

That said... remember how large the hinadan was in say, 2015? On the bright side I suppose it's better than none at all, & the show's much better overall.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  7. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    oh no!!! why!!??? akbingo will come back 09JAN2018!! so what will happen on 02JAN2018??? mu ... mu ... muramoto samaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

It's the usual new years break.

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The surprise will be a boat.
    No Nako, no Sakura? Oh come on...anyway, glad that thicc Haruppi come back on screen.

• Like Like x 1
  10. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They packing bags to Korea [hehe]

11. black_snow

black_snow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Not enough screen space time for two more HKT members.

12. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Or maybe they have another job..

13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I love the Lucky Girl Ranking, I'm already super excited for it <3

14. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

15. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Now I get the CG title to Mayuyu, It's because she's very passive. Tbh I get to know Akb only in Heavy rotation and akbingo so I never noticed how stiff she was before and plus the fact that she became one of the gold member of the show I thought she's always been like that.

16. akaridreamland

akaridreamland Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  17. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ IMO Mayu's always been somewhat a reluctant speaker in ad hoc situations like variety. She's just not as spontaneous as someone like Sasshi, though being on some hi-profile shows like UTAGE and Momm, she did improve a lot. Sasshi was born for variety so it's not really a fair comparison, even if it was inevitable...

It was nice to see glimpses of the old-school AKBingo hinadans again... everyone looked so young in the early days and they weren't yet at the 1830m mark yet, so had nothing to lose and were just going for it. Mayu aged very gracefully, even from her 12yo self. All of them except for Yukirin and Minegishi are gone...

Have to admit... I liked Mayu, but she never really captured me as an ardent fan and defender. She was beautiful in classic and many non-classic idol ways... but her personality was a bit an acquired taste, though I really liked her carriage as a professional (she could've become an AV/gravure-centric idol easily, but chose class > ass and being squeaky-clean, rather than cave to temptations no doubt constantly around her). I respected her as an OG AKB senpai and pioneer... but couldn't see being a diehard defender of hers. Sasshi's more someone I can see myself standing up for in a bullying row (as if Sasshi needs defending by some random guy... riiiight :lol:).

Oh -- side note for @Killer Queen : I too mostly enjoy the variety/non-theatre aspect of Sakamichi/48G, vs their songs or stages... though don't begrudge anyone who does, either ;)

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    As someone who got to love AKB through AKBingo, I was really surprised when I found out Mayuyu was ranked so high in SSK. She had never particularly caught my attention. She is not one of the best dancers in the group either, but I do like her voice. Sometimes I wonder, what makes so many people so extremely fond of a person? I had the same thoughts about Acchan, but I guess it was her acting that got her a lot of popularity besides wotas.

Mayuyu is and always has been extremely cute, I give her that, but for me personally that just wouldn't be enough to support a member. But that's probably the good thing about having so many members, that everyone can have their own opinion and someone, somewhere will find something special about each one of the members.

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Second this. It is the basic premise of 48G after all, you can almost certainly have member/s you can connect with then support her.

20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I thought it was because she rarely sweat onstage and always had flawless skin.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk