1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I posted it already. But feel free to repost because the post got pushed down the road anyways.

=========================================

Some spoilers what I'm about to post but I gotta say it.

https://twitter.com/keikeikei9/status/955841333385510913
    Muramoto's aggressiveness is too real
    Glad it wasn't Hinachan
    Or else I'd be a little ticked off
    But Fuuchan handled this situation really well
    Gotta praise her for that
    This confirms my opinion on Maple Chogokin are being a better MC at Bingo...

But anyways...

Ladies and gentlemen our 48G future is right here. :1st: This is what we will be using against them 46.
    https://twitter.com/k3pofutatabi2/status/955842695997538304

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Somehow it is becoming one of my favourite song from 50th single. Watch while it is still there.

Let's play a game. Find the member who got into Senbatsu in SSK 2017.

3. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    OK THAT´S IT!! do you wanna fight??? uh?? do you wanna fight?? I SURVIVED THE COLOMBO´S WAR IN THIS FORUM!! I survived the castellamarese´s war in 4channel!!! he was hired to do that!!! he gets paid to do that!!! but i agree with you in this "Fuuchan handled this situation really well" THATS RIGHT!!! Because if it had been a team8's girl (not hama-chan) for sure this would have been a tragedy and the girl would be asking for the Muramo-chan´s head at this time!!!! By the way... GREAT EPISODE!!!

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    LETS GO BRO! COME ON! BRING IT. I have survived in the merciless winters of Albertan plains where it was only minus 47 degrees the coldest place on Earth only next to Siberia!! With just my piyo hat and Hinachan cushion and photocards!!

He was hired to mess up someone else's hair? Sorry but he could've just pretend the act and laugh it out, as you can see Fuuchan was acting too at the beginning but she actually got terrified after by the way he actually messed up her hair. Sorry but this is just too aggressive not only verbally but also shown here physically. You are lucky that Fucchan fans are not pissed off at his actions because if it was some other fan base they be sending death threats to his twitter account already lol

So far Maple Chogokin has been respectful and not messing other people's front bangs so they are better than Muramoto at Bingo MC. Period

5. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Hoooly crap... that's way too physical, even for Muramoto. Love how he tries to deflect onto Hamachan when he saw the tears... :rolleyes:

6. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I'd also pay Muramoto to mess with Yamada's bangs so she'd stop wearing them tbh

7. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

LOL someone delete their post before mario's? I wonder who it could be [hehe]

@nvmea : tbh if Muramoto did that to Yamada-kun nowadays she'd prolly elbow strike him in the temple :^^;:

8. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    That place DONT EVEN EXIST!!! and even if that place existed, while Fuu-chan fights against that cold, Muramoto-sama WOULD FOLLOW TRYING TO MESS UP HER HAIR!!! "Was Muramoto-sama hired to mess up someone else´s hair?" OF COURSE!!! HE IS THE EVIL BASTARD!!! THE EVIL BASTARD!!! He is the dirty motherfvck3r!!! BUT HE IS MERCIFUL AND ONLY GETS BAD WHEN IT IS NEEDED... Dude i like Kazu (blonde guy)!!! But he is not the evil bastard!! He is just ... i dont know ... he is ... funny!! he is great but the akbingo´s mc have to be "remarkable" (someone who makes things hard to forget). Thats what I think.

That would be great!!! like when Meru-chan kicked the Muramoto´s ass

9. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

My gosh, this is absolutely inhumane. What a despicable move by Muramoto.

Well, Muramoto san....
    [​IMG]

10. madentau

madentau Kenkyuusei

Shut Up
    [​IMG]

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Episode 476
    http://48videodouga.net/video/6482

10 Years Ago today. AKBINGO (As AKB 1ji 59fun) First Episode aired.
    https://twitter.com/AKBINGOFansID/status/955930008001830912

As Mentioned in the S48 Countdown thread, there is only two Members still with the group that were apart of the first episode.

Also from the AKBINGO Twitter
    10 years (24th Jan 2008~24th Jan 2018), 514 episodes
    ■ AKB 1ji 59fun: 10 episodes
    ■ AKB 0ji 59fun: 26 episodes
    ■ AKBINGO!: 476 + 2 SP episodes

I know AKBINGO's 500th Episode will be in the Summer.

12. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    A picture is worth a thousand words

13. antares

antares Kenkyuusei

On Max Toki 315 from Akihabara to Niigata
    Oshimen:
    sugaharariko
    I am surprised about your rant on Muramoto’s action. This is a variety show and the girls need to grow out of their idol shell. If Fuu could not mess her bang for variety purpose, how can she become a comical character like Takamina, Yuko, and so on? I think it was better to request another member messed Fuu’s bang (it would be more fun & more involvement), rather than Muramoto did it himself. But it is still nothing compared to many other acts in the old AKBINGO.

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I am not criticizing him for messing up other people's hair (that was not the main point anyways). I'm merely criticizing him using physical violence to achieve that comedic effect, which like you said there could be other ways of doing it. I don't think Fuuchan was that reluctant to have her hair being messed up either. He was literally grabbing a huge chunk of her hair man. Wasn't just a playful swipe at her hair but he really went for it.

So I did not find it to be that funny cuz those tears looked too real that Muramoto went a bit too far and end up hurting her unfortunately. Imagine how would you feel if someone was grabbing your hair for fun? From a girl perspective.

15. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

16. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Should get new hosts already

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I loved it!

18. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

This reminds me of the time when the Badboys hit Hiichan over the head and she started crying :fp:

Funny enough though, this was like 6 episodes before they graduated, coincidence maybe? :whistle:

- What Tano said though, is so true! [hehe]

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I know I shouldn't have been serious on this thread :gavel:

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Were Mayu's bangs messed up in the old Bingo?

I'm as much for old-school muchaburi as anyone here... but that went too far. Not just a tsukkomi thump on the head, but holding her while she defends and messing up her face (bangs)... yeah. It wasn't even funny...

I'm assuming this means you approve of the same thing happening to Rittan. Looking forward to it.