1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I love how Muramoto messed one of STU48 member's bangs

2. yonsei55

yonsei55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    the reaction of some people here :fp:

3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Ahhh, the time when people still wondering who is the Tokyo rep.
    I notice that Chou already there from the beginning :^O^: sneaky Mouri-P

4. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    this episode was so much booooooooring... omg!!!! and the next is the same!!! :'(

5. Umekahdi

Umekahdi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Could someone explain to me why Oda Erina said unfair at the end of AKBINGO ep 475, cause I don't get it.

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    because she was wearing the blue/gray version of that uniform [hehe] after that guy mentioned that gray and pink is this year's lucky colour.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

8. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    usually the uniform colour is same for the whole team. Not for that particular eito's uniform. Half of them got pink-silver, while other half got blue-silver. And Odaeri happened to got blue.

Funny thing is, all eitos in last night bingo episode wore pink-silver one. Even though Misakki's uniform is actually blue. She must use other member's uniform then.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  9. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    You must be from the future if you already know that next episode is boring (to you) as well.

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    This year's 48Group episodes wasn't as satisfying as last year.. I'm so sad it's already back to regular Bingo with only AKB members :(

By the way, I love seeing their daily footage like that, it opens a new horizon for me as a fan.

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Is it just coincidence that all those who are whining about Muramoto's actions are all new fans? Compare Muramoto to Badboy, I can say the guy is so much kinder to members than the old MCs.

Did I say I love the guy a lot? Even though I am not an AKB fan anymore, I still watch AKBingo every week just to see him tease the members and make them cry.

12. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    I agree with you. No gimmick nor effort by staff to make it funny. From their SNS we already know their daily life..It was really boring

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

13. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

ep 477 softsubs
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/0k3g4b7xi2a39fm/180130_AKBINGO!_ep477.ass
    Credits: GEES

I actually started to see the show from the beginning again since its 10 years anniversary lol.
    I forgot how much fun this show used to be. Still laughing at Minegishi punching Kuro-chan in the face in episode 7 of AKB 1:59 Fun

Many fans these days are way to "overprotective".

14. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I don't know... imo violence isn't needed to make a fun show when there are more than enough ways to entertain the viewers. It's the one thing to make them eat strange food or do stupid things, one could even argue that they signed up for that by joining AKB... but hurting them... I mean what he did wasn't really bad in terms of "violence", but I don't like seeing them getting harmed, that's all.

By the way, thanks for the softsubs every week. Keep it up! :)

15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The best part of this episode was Muramoto-sama saying than he though than idols dont eat on the street xD

AMEN!!

16. Surkledott

Surkledott Kenkyuusei

Its Akbingo. Its a Japanese show. Its scripted from here to the moon like every Japanese shows. No one is taking actual harm in that show.
    The "violence" you see in Akbingo is also normal in Japanese variety. Non-Japanese fans needs to remember that.
    And most of all we need to stop putting our own "culture" as a measure for whats ok and not.
    And when its done right, it does add comical effect. It's also very funny when they mess up the timing and give a reaction to the "violence" too early (which also proves the scripted part).
    Like when Ono (I think it was her) jumps in the flour even without being "slapped" in one of the "Whats missing" segments.

But I do agree that there are plenty of ways to make people laugh and "violence" doesn't need to be one of them.
    However I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be upset if it wasn't cute Japanese girls being on the receiving end of this ;)

People have different views on this and I have noticed how fans have changed the past 10 years.
    So what I really meant was that many fans are more overprotective today than earlier. But I guess it just follows whats happening in society.
    When I was young it was normal to play in the trees or play fighting using sticks as swords. Today parents goes loco if their kid try something like that. :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Good to know that, thanks for sharing.
    Because that's exactly the direction AKBingo heading right now. Notice lack of game and punishment segment last year? Lots of fans might find this episode entertaining though.

If you want a variety show, just watch Setobingo.

18. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Honestly, out of that entire list I loved the Ikemen High school segment and would love to see it brought back. Maybe even the cooking challenges. I'm also all for these episodes where I learn about members' daily life since it's more in detail than just reading SNS. Like a short personal 5 minute documentary.

19. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't mind these girls getting hit on head and verbally abused (in a joking way) by badboys, and I agree that Muramoto is WAAY kinder than Sata. That being said, I just watched the recent episodes, and I think he went a little too much on Fuu. I don't recall any MCs, no matter how sadistic they are, putting their hands around members' face (hence why Sata always hit them on the top of their head).

I actually miss their high and low segment between the senior and junior members. The new gen (especially 16th gen) look like they're good at roasting senior members (they call Shiichan and Izurina ugly from the get go lol).

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's been a week, and people still talking about the bangs? Geez i haven't watched this week's episode yet but i guess it must be very boring lol

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk