1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei Kenkyuusei

How are they able to watch what's going on on that small TV at the center of the stage? I can't imagine that they can see much from it.

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Hmm, well, the only part of the show I liked was the live performance XD Well, actually, Acchan looked just as good as ever, so.....can't complain there. and Mayuyu was like.....spacey or something. <_< At least, she didn't seem happy.

At least, they cut back on the Meetan stuff this time, but uh...still too much for my taste. It's obviously just a staged promotion kinda thing...who films the inside of a manager meeting? -__- That, and I don't care how much they promote, but sorry, that song sucks. How it sounds, the live performance.....er....yeah. I know I come off as harsh, but....really, that song doesn't sound good. At least, if it sound good, it'd have a chance to reach their target.

Oogoe Diamond was actually...er...disappointing too. Now, I don't know how much of it they put in the PV, but I wasn't really seeing the choreography in the live performance, considering they hired some famous choreographer. Maybe it was just the camera zooming in too much, or weird angles, but I didn't like go....WOW that's awesome choreography! Rather....that's messy choreography. So....=/ Acchan looked cute though =)

and Jurina....didn't look pretty again =( I swear, my opinion of her keeps changing. But all I have to do is look at the CM, and she's pretty again ._. I should just classify her as average. and....wow, now, watching her live, she seems even older than I originally thought, from my impressions of the CM. Seriously, what did her parents feed her? She was shyer than I thought she'd be though, considering she's a front girl.....I liked the shyness, actually.

SIDENOTE: Can anyone explain what "daiske" (or something like that, not too good with romanji) means? A diff girl keeps popping up and saying that.

3. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Daisuki. It means 'I love you' kind of...They say it a lot in Oogoe Diamond.

"Daisuki da! Kimi ga Daisuki da!
    Boku wa Zenryoku de Hashiru
    Daisuki da! Zutto daisuki da!"

4. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    ^ Stop putting that back into my head! Suffered enough from the Karaoke! LOL.

Daisuki is the easiest to type in Romaji lolll. 大好き!
    It does mean I love you, or... I like you a lot. Dai = Big, Suki= Like.

5. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

It's theater manager Togasaki ;)

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Thanks for super review, giddy. Like usual, I'll watch it after reading your review. :XD: I don't like it when Jurina's getting the attention again, don't compare her with my Miichan. :asdfgh:

7. raijin

raijin Member

i love the song number for Takamina.. :XD: its hilarious.. and as always, Tkamina shed tears.. :lol:
    i guess that was one super spicy food they tasted.. poor Acchan..
    nice throw of santa's bag by Sayaka..

8. TimeBomb

TimeBomb Kenkyuusei

Hugging event OO

9. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

There's a new research student in the Oogoe Diamond performance - Nonaka Misato. You can only see her in the back though, when they are in two lines she's next to Kasai. Pretty special considering lots of proper members haven't gotten a chance to do a tv show performance yet.

10. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Thank you for that information. I couldn't figure out who that was at all!

11. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

I think Jurina is a fine girl. Her voice? great. She's energetic, looks okay and stuff... but they're pushing the promotion too hard.. [warning] it's about to backfire.. at the very least, it's getting on my nerve, now I think about it.

I don't know the mindset of an average japanese, this might seem right and effective to them, I dont know. To me, Japanese culture seems to prefer outstanding individuals to teamwork efforts.
    [Remember how they built that big Yamato class ship Yamato and Musashi, remember ZGMF-X10A Freedom and Kira Yamato who pwns every single machine in the galactic war?]
    I don't know how it works in Japan,

But this is not right to me.
    I'd rather invest more, bring them more training, get some cosmetic, get some hair job done.. then bring the whole SKE to a show for promotion.. [remember 20 AKB pioneers in music fighter]
    Then let things happens naturally.. That shows the management's trust in the girls and make them try harder..

[ I think just find some good make up artists, hair stylists and any girl can become incredible.. really.. ]

Maybe because of the 30oku yen debt [I think largely due to SKE investment] they're desperate to herd wotas to Sunshine Sakae so that they put up such harsh promotion bringing ONE girl from SKE to AKB for promotion..
    This is really desperate; and is a risky attempt considering the long way ahead of SKE.

They miss a point:
    However good she is in Oogoe with AKB, the point is.. how good she is performing with SKE? Man, this is a group, not an single idols and her dancer team.

I think the debt drive Akimoto out of his mind and make Jurina looks like a superheroine in a movies, thinking that ppl may get curious and coming to Nagoya theatre to see this girl and her 'subordinates' [they do, I guess.] But in the long run, this will destabilize the whole group, hurt other girls' feeling and such.. Remember, AKB didn't get popular just because of Acchan, Takamina or Harunyan, Mii.. or any girl alone, a girl doesn't make a theatre group.

Bottom line: looking at the management, I worry for both AKB & SKE.

Sidenote:

1. The 'Daisuki' shout in the beginning of the PV make my heart skips a few beat, occasionally..
    I think if there's a Harunyan's shout version, I shud call my doctor to my room and take medication before watching it..

2. Meetan baba's performance looks so homo, it just get more homo each time I watch it.. All those male dancer in that kind of outfit and stuffs..
    [Im not homophobia, but I think if those dancers are straight, wow.. their work ethic is really amazing.. or if they're straight and they think it's alright, there must be sth wrong with their brain, lol]

Did they make the Nemousu TV episodes in homo district in accordance with the performance, to increase sale ?

12. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

hehe, i will so make some gulyás for maeda... with my grandma's red pepper ofc x)

And for the anti-jurina fellows.. It's called making a frontgirl ;) She's the same as maeda, albeit fairly better looking, and probably can sing o_O (tho putting her together with takamina tells me otherwise :O )

13. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

I was pretty interested to see where Acchan would fit into the dance routine since she was gone from the PV for most of it. And woot! Takamina is back in the front even though she's not one of the featured girls for this single.

Go Takamina!

*attempts cheer*

*fails*

14. koba

koba Kenkyuusei

About Jurina:
    They need a star for SKE since the group just started and with no star i think its difficult to succeed....Sakae is not the same as Akihabara. In Akihabara you go for the Otakus but Sakae as far as i know is not the place where you would find a lot of Otakus. For that you would have to go to the Oosu area which is like a little Akihabara in Nagoya.
    Well Akip after the auditions for SKE already said that there is one girl which he thinks becomes very big and that girl seems to be Jurina. Akip also said that in the future they would release singles with members from both AKB and SKE in it. So Oogoe Diamond is only the beginning of what will come....

15. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

i agree with lordkyrie ,
    bringing jurina up so suddenly even though shes just from SK48 along with others of her team mates. i mean why HER?? why not another?? dnt get me wrong i like her but i just dnt like it when they put her as the only centre of attention in SKE
    and its a total different thing for acchan. i just get the feeling theyr forcing us to like Jurina to promote to wutever the hell they will promote her to.
    i dunno how it was for others but the reason why i fell in love acchan is when i saw her preform in Virgin Love <3 (she wasnt the centre of attention there) there were the whole bunch of girls singing and each one of them had a part fair and square. she gained my love willingly :roll:

16. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Why Jurina? because she has the most potential, being just 11 is a great advantage in idol business, agent has a few years to shape her into a perfect idol

17. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

yea well i got that already k gratz for her what if i say that theres a girl who has ayumi hamasaki's voice or wutever there is to it, it still doesnt mean "Jurina48" and not "SKE48".
    i said that i like her but til now the only one i know from SKE48 is Jurina , shes the only one who has been introduced THAT way.
    poor are her mates T.T

18. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    On the Jurina deal. They are only promoting her because they only need to promote one girl. If fans see her and like her, they'll try to go to SKE48's shows and find a favorite SKE48 member. I don't think we need to feel sorry for the other SKE48 members since none of them have done anything to deserve it yet. They just started. The same is true with Jurina, but Akimoto saw potential in her and decided that she'd be the girl he used to advertise SKE48.

I think you mean featured girls for the PV, because Takamina is most definitely one of the featured girls for the single. She got lots of lines and even a blazer.

19. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^ T>T wutever its not like i can change akimoto's mind anyway . if he wants her so be it :roll:

20. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Kohara go to be in the Oogoe Diamond performance! I was SO EXCITED when I saw both her AND Yuki in there! Kohara totally rocked this, and she looked SO stunning. When is she getting promoted to a Team, dammit?!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lndNqJss2mY 1:14-- she is 100% idol POWER back there. Dancing, coy look at the camera, spin around, giant :D on her face. <3