1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I'm hoping for tonight, but I have a feeling I'll be disappointed again :(

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    =O Oh no you didn't! No one in AKB48/SKE48 compares to Acchan in terms of looks, except Mayuyu. Jurina's not even super pretty.....seriously, my opinion of her changes every day. Some days she's just average. Acchan, on the other hand, always looks stunning =) Back me up here, Acchan fans!

and...someone else here mentioned Akimoto mentioning that AKB48 and SKE48 would work together on some other projects like singles? I hope not - let's keep AKB48 and SKE48 separate, shall we?

3. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

^ I was waiting for someone to jump on that. I'm surprised it took this long. LOLZ!! :lol:

4. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Yeah... SKE48 + AKB48 doesn't sound good at all... especially if it's selected members... that'd mean even LESS of a chance for other girls to be shown in PVs!!! AKIMOTO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!... WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! >:[ Stop being lazy and make two different singles sheesh >:O You've made over 100 songs already, like 2 more are that much more for you =_=;;

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

Akimoto can do as he pleases whether we like it or hate it, i'd say the more the merrier, mix it up yo!

i still don't know who is who on SK48..lol

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Don't worry, none of us do XD We all just know Jurina. Darn Akimoto and his effective publicity.

Haha, I was filling out college apps -___- Had I seen that sooner, I would've attacked immediately. Let's get him, davey14! *assassin mode*

7. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

I at least know my favorites or girls to watch on SKE48 lalala~~

But there's no way any of them is as great as Tomo~mi ^_^y

8. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Well, *coughs* excuse me guys but what ithebigc is 100% true.
    didnt you guys read my 2 posts before the last??

9. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Looks are sometimes subjective, but in most cases, it's fact. And talent is all about facts, nothing your mind needs to conjure there. :eek:

Anyhows! I can't wait for the next ep! (and I can't wait till they stop wasting precious time with that stupid single >_> not oogoe, ofc ^^)

10. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Next episode will probably be the last you'll see it... since it releases the same day.

11. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Nah, I bet like 2 more eps will have it, like "zomg its out for a week nao go and buy plöx!" :eek:

12. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

AKBINGO! starts on time today at 24:29AM (Tokyo time).

Today's content:
    体操着の乙女が粉まみれ!実在する珍メニューを当てろ▽パンダのエサは意外と美味!?▽アイドルの股関節写真公開でスタジオに悲鳴▽限界ギリギリ!アイドル大胆衣装で街歩き

I can't watch it live today, have a meeting to go. I should take every Wednesday off from now on! :wall:

13. TimeBomb

TimeBomb Kenkyuusei

14. makistar

Where is the spoiler? I want to read it!!

15. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

16. makistar

^ Thanks for the caps. Next week...MOE~ :love:

17. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

==========================
    Meetan handing out the CDs like that was hilarious xD I didn't like the poster they made her use though :x The last part about her grandma was sad :( Go Meetan!

NEXT WEEK:
    Yes for a new game! The costumes are great and it looks interesting. Last month I had to say, exactly "irasshaimase! gochuumon wa?" for a role play in Japanese so that part was funny for me.

In the screenshots IOM posted, is that Jurina behind Kitarie?

==========================

18. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

19. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Go Pink group for next week! >:] Most of my favs are in that group.. Nozo in orange group :\

Today's episode: Eheheheh is Tomo~mi and Erena sneaky kekekeke. They were destined to lose! <3

20. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

And here we go again...B-)

Overview:

We have another one of those Mouse Games where the girls (this time Yukari, Aika, Itano Tomomi, and Yuko) have to guess which item is legit. This time, five dishes are presented, but one of them was made by Kasai Tomomi and Erena. The prize is some sort of roll cake with sponge cake with cream and maple syrup (I don't know the formal name of it if there is one).

The dishes are as follows:

1.) "shuukareemu" - little pastry filled with curry and cream (which turns out to be pretty delicious according to the girls who try it out, including the ones sitting in the bleachers)
    2.) "choco banana gyouza" - as the name implies, it's gyouza filled with chocolate cream and banana bits (which also turns out to be delicious - though Yuko points out that it's got the aftertaste of a domesticated hamster, and Yukari agrees *shrugs*)
    3.) "daikon oroshi suiitsu shiromine daikon" or "wholesale sweets made from mountaintop daikon" - just as the name implies, little and supposedly healthy sweets with mountaintop daikon filling (which turns out to be gross to Yuko and Yukari, though tasty to Itano)
    4.) "nattou koohi zeri sando" or "sandwiches with fermented beans, coffee-flavored jelly" - also, just as the name implies, it's nattou and coffee-flavored jelly sandwiched between to layers of bread (which also turns out out to be pretty gross, except for once again Itano who thinks it tastes good)
    5.) "panda dango" - dango made from animal feed for pandas (which turns out to be tasty according to the girls, despite the ingredients; Yukari goes as far to say that it's like suama"

The four girls then go about making their selections, and everyone gets the clear - except for Yuko who botches it in the end. It turns out that Kasai and Erena made up the "shuukareemu." Yuko's reasoning was that that dish actually tasted good while the other remaining dish, the "nattou koohi zeri sando," did not. However, Itano points out that while Yuko was answering, both Tomomi and Erena were making "akanbe" faces (the rascal-type face where a person pulls down one of their lower eyelids and sticks out their tongue) at Yuko. Sata's buddy then points out that Kasai and Erena said, "Oishii" ("Delicious"), when they were trying out the panda dango, so that could've given away which dish the girls made (because if you think about it...who would say that to a dish he or she KNOWS they made?).

Needless to say, Yuko was very upset to have lost (aww...poor thing :-().

The next segment covers Megumi's progress on her solo debut. The single goes on sale soon; and after some chat, Sata adds another condition to Megumi's challange - she has to sell 10,000 copies of her CD IN ONE MONTH. To help her sell her single, Sata reveals a poster for her single - which consists of an x-ray of someone's pelvis with a picture of the CD cover in the middle of the pelvic bone. (As strange as it is, I actually think that it's a really clever idea - setting aside the shock value, the poster not only does the pelvis relate to the "koukansetsu" or "hipbone" in the title of the song, but it gives the impression that the single is found INSIDE someone's body after doing an x-ray examination. And then again, maybe I just have some really strange tastes...:roll:.)

Sata then announces that Megumi will be doing a campaign for her single - that very second (I'm sure there was SOME time gap there to make appropriate preparations). So with her poster and cart of 10,000 copies of the single, Megumi sets out to promote her material. (Also, she walks around the city wearing...a racy costume that seems to fit the theme of the song - and draws a lot of attention to herself. B-))

She stops by one CD shop, Tokyo-Do, and talks the shop keeper to let her have her CD on display for sale. She stops by another shop, Wave, and not only convinces the shopkeeper/employee to have some of her CD's on stock, but also to have him post the poster in front of the cashier counter and across from the shelf with her single on display. Megumi continues her trip to other music shops to drop off her boxes of CD's - and even going as far as at to stock them on the shelves herself (now that's some serious campaigning). In the end, she manages to give away all of the singles...except for one...

It turns out there's a person she wants to give that single to - her grandmother who passed away two days before her solo debut announcment. Her grandmother's always been there for Megumi since she was a baby, and has encouraged to Megumi to live life without regrets. Megumi mentioned her solo debut to her grandmother who in turn gave her nod of consent (that's what "unazuitekurete" literally means). Megumi wanted to let her grandmother to hear the single, and is determined to make her a solo debut as a final promise...

We then have some news on upcoming dates relating to Megumi's single, before some news on SKE48 and their official stage debut. Then there's some news on AKB48's new single before showing again the studio performance of "Oogoe Diamond," thou this time with clips from the PV mixed in.

And that concludes this week's episode. ;-)

Highlights:

1.) Uh...Yuko? :roll:
    2.) Seroiusly...those four girls look TINY (or maybe it's just my depth perception)
    3.) At the start of the show when Aika does some cheeky wordplay with Sata, he asks her if she's in her "rebellious age" (I'm assuming adolescence), and she nonchalantly says, "Yes." (For some reason, I thought that was cute.)
    4.) Was it just me, or did the "popular front girls" in the bleachers get to try out the food?
    5.) Yuko asks for a hint on her selection of dish AFTER she's decided and entered that little powder booth (oh man...*sighs*)
    6.) Megumi's CD promo (and her reflections on her grandmother...)

Overall Opinion:

First and foremost, I would like point out that I learned two things about Yuko - 1.) she'll blatantly point out that she doesn't like a certain piece of food, and 2.) she really hates to lose. With that aside, I'd like to say that I enjoyed this episode. I like food, so making a game around it is nice.

I also would like to point out that I was really touched by Megumi's bit about her grandmother, since it got me thinking about my own relationships with certain people in my life. More over, I really liked how her grandmother encouraged her to live life without regrets since today at work I had my own epiphany regarding regret (which I won't go into, but you can believe me when I say that it was a major epiphany ;-)).

Oh, and before I forget...next week's episode looks RIDONKULOUSLY AWESOME! :XD:

And there you have it! This weeks' review! All written WITHIN TWO HOURS! Despite the shorter time frame, I still tried my best to keep the quality as high as the previous overviews. As usual, I apologize for the length as well as any missing or incorrect information. Nevertheless, I hope it all helped even the slightest bit.

Until next time, y'all take it easy. B-)