1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Thanks again for the summary!

2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the review, giddy! (And yay for Love-tan. She looked cute with the mouse ears XD).

Btw, I hope I'm not the only one I thought of Kasai INSTANTLY when they said "Hamster". I just thought... maybe she REALLY meant it when she said "I like... hamster... chiyuu". Like, with chocolate sauce? :p

Now I only need to watch part two <.< Jewtube refuses to load

3. raijin

raijin Member

the episode was good.. but i'm looking forward to next episode.. looks like more fun..
    and Meetan's distribution of her single.. :XD:

4. ossan

ossan Member

This is her own X-ray photograph of which was taken at this episode.
    http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=115881#115881

I think only a part outside the studio was filmed on the 14th when she absented herself from Team-K show.
    Because sales opening day of a CD is the previous day in a sale date(15th Oct).

Her grandmother passed away two days before solo debut announcement. It was the day when Hibiya concert was held.

5. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

6. Criss

Criss Member

Em... just how many "Daisuki" are??? 20? Anyone knows if that Daisuki spots will be in a DVD version or something?

7. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! Oops... :oops:

Thanks for pointing that out. I'll make the correction right away.

8. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    I think the Daisuki will go on through all the members :] or at least 44 of them... depending on how many episodes?

9. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ No, probably just the selected 20

10. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

They should do all the members though! >:O

haha. Yeah. Then again the 20... because I totally forgot that Youko said CinDy did hers in the theatre >_<;; lol.

11. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

WTF with the Oogoe jacket? o_o
    I can't sleep tonight... nyan's jacket picture keep haunting me..

12. girlwatcher1983

girlwatcher1983 Kenkyuusei

I need to know are these like regular dish that we can order or are they special order. I don’t think “Domesticated Hamster” is a complement to the taste of food. They don’t have much meat on them if you know what I mean.

I did not know what was in the food or what they tasted like, but I had to stop the playback just to get something to eat. Why is it that AKB48 is trying to get us to think of food when we think of them? Maybe is just me or something.

As for the previews of the next show, looks like they will do the maid thing in the next show!!!!!

13. TimeBomb

TimeBomb Kenkyuusei

^ today it's only food, tomorrow it's food with food cms and sponsor messages ;)

14. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

It's called classical conditioning... whenever you see food, you think of AKB48 :D
    mwauhahaha. Evil plan indeed D: Increases AKB48 crave.

15. modkeep

modkeep Kenkyuusei

^ i think now its more like whenever i see food , i can imagine Tomochin saying oishii~~
    omg that girl really likes everything she eats.....which makes me like her even more and more :D

and i would love to see next week's show
    dreaming of Sae saying " irasshaimase goshujinsama" :lol:

16. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

LOL. Yes Tomochin... I don't think she's a "taster" :p Meaning she doesn't have that extra taste ability (which according an experiment in my class, that majority of the asians are "tasters" xP)

17. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

What the hell... Sae! :p

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Liked this ep more than last week's. Watching the food made me hungry XD Although...I probably wouldn't have eaten any of the stuff there, besides the gyoza, which seems normal. Though...how the heck can food taste like a domesticated hamster? ._. First, how does a domesticated hamster even taste like? :wtf:

The Ohori Megumi portion was ok this time....still too much for my taste, but seeing her work so hard for her single (and seriously, 1 month is not enough) and her story of her grandma was somewhat touching. Anyway, any part not featuring the song itself was good. Not a fan of the poster though =/

Oogoe Diamond studio performance was even better than last week's! I think it was a bit longer this time around, allowing more shots. And my first spoiler of the PV....now that I've seen this, I want my copy of Oogoe Diamond to arrive even faster so I can watch it the entire PV for the first time! =)

19. modkeep

modkeep Kenkyuusei

wow i didnt know there's such classification, asians are 'taster' lol
    maybe its not about the taste but more towards she likes to eat and just love everything lol

Ohori portion , maybe its just me but somehow the whole singles thing makes me feel like they're punishing her by making her do all those things just so she can release a singles

20. Copyninja

Copyninja Member

Gotta love Yuko's face after the pwndering :D Especially when she's clappin :eek: