1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Inoue-san is funny!! and can be a good mc like muramoto-sama!! If muramoto-sama left akbingo i want Inoue will be the new MC!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. pjsinc

pjsinc Kenkyuusei

Since no one has yet posted this (and GEES already translated it a while ago) I tried my hand with Aegisub and created this:

AKBINGO! ep494 softsubs: http://www.mediafire.com/file/a09a5aqeptarbsc/180529 AKBINGO! ep494.ass
    Credits to GEES for the Subs
    Timed to RAW from A!O

This has been the first time I used Aegisub so if the result is not good enough feel free to complain!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
  3. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    look great to me, thanks!

I think they'd rather call it a cockroach because it would make Japanese variety shows seem weirder and less comfy, but I have a bias against American television so I'm probably just salty

The text message episode was good, a lot better than i was expecting but I hope they didn't just bring dodgeball back for just two episodes. There is no way they'd forget about Shojuki Shogi r-right?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  4. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I hope so, couldnt get enough of shougi

5. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    But will there really be a difference in how the audience is perceiving AKBingo when they change "blowing a cockroach" to "blowing a cicada"?

These ranking episodes are usually very funny, mostly because the members always guess wrong on how they will perform. :p
    While I usually prefer no guests for these competitions Inoue was funny and it was cool how the members trashtalked his messages before they showed the ranking.

I don't expect them to go back to the style of having 15-20 Dodgeball and Shogi episodes per year, but imho the odds of them bringing back Shoujiki Shogi is way higher now. ;)

6. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Can someone please send me the hardsub google drive link of 494? I can't connect to the link provided by Akbingofans on twitter.

7. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
  8. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    May I ask which episodes were those ?

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Should be episode 301 or 302. "Who's the Best Singer in AKB48? - 3rd DIVA Championship"

11. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Fair, fair, maybe it's nothing, but I personally would find the idea of a game involving a roach much more gross than a game involving cicadas. Roaches have a particularly disturbing quality to me and I think a lot of people more than most insects.

Yeah Inoue was great, he worked well with the expert too. They've had the other guest on there multiple times but I can never remember her name.
    The Friendship Test game with the cream cannon is another great classic game. They need something to explore the relationships between the members, I think

• Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    A bit off topic but I agree and I assume it's due to the environment where you find roaches and cicadas. I feel like cicadas are just out there in nature, and roaches are in dirty houses or sewers :/

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I dont understand so much this episodes... but i still think than Inoue-san is so funny

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Only slightly off topic. Muramoto is going to the US to study English (he thinks he can make more as a comedian in the US).

“ Why are you 37 years old now to study abroad? Muramoto talked about the reason for "I want to be rich" as a comedian, "I want to do it in the world, I want to do it in the world, in the United States, remember English." I said seriously. “

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20180607-00000159-dal-ent

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    omg!!! this is just amazing!!! i always says than muramoto-sama is so much for akbingo!! I hope inoue-san will be the new akbingo mc!! i think wotas are ok with inoue because Inoue is a ugly mxfx!!!

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. StrayDogFreedom

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    does that mean he's leaving akbingo? that'd be a shame, i like his hosting

17. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I wonder about that, too.
    Even though AKBingo is aired weekly that doesn't mean they're recording the show every week. Most likely they record several episodes at a time, so depending on the schedule Muramoto could just come back from the US to record the episodes. Of course if this is too expensive or too much of a hassle for him he might leave Bingo, what I don't hope.

18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    he had already been in USA for like 2 months in February and March or something and no one even noticed

19. Third Child

Third Child Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Out of all the Bingo MCs, I like WRH the most - mainly because of Muramoto. I hope he stays.

20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The story specifically mentioned that (if you can fight your way through google translate, if you don't read Japanese).

"to go to the United States on her second language study abroad in September. "
    "in Los Angeles for a month and a half from January to March this year "