TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    omg the most cutest shark i have ever seen haha :1st:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    So cute I thought she beat Hiwatan for a moment.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. MondyofAus

MondyofAus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Lol I know the feeling. I went looking for the episode on reddit way too early and started wondering if he/she had given it up. It was a desperate moment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    for me she really beat Hiwatan, Hiwatans going for a picnic, not a BBQ party. hahaha.. i dont know but for me Satone's outfit isnt lame, its cute and has a fun aura to it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    I wouldn't give this up without notifying you guys. :^^;:
    Although it can always happen that the subs release a little bit later or earlier due to my travels or other issues. I can already tell that in most of August it will be later than usual as I will be in Korea and will only be able to work on this stuff on Thursday evenings local time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Satone's shark shirt was based. Super cutie. I agree Hiwatan seemed more dressed for a picnic but she was cutie3.14 anyways so...
    Rissen in the 90's throwback outfit somehow pulled it off lol.
    Hatsu looked nice
    I liked both Nao and Nanase's outfits but I think Nanase lost because she called the 24 year old an "old bag" in front of much older judges lol
    Komiyama looked really good in her punishment outfit lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    As already said it's one of the oldest punishment games they have on AKBingo. It's even the same guy as 11 years ago, that's why they wrote "Man coming back" in the preview. [hehe]

While nowadays it seems weirder than their usual punishment stuff it's probably still more or less average when it comes to Jp. variety TV. I wouldn't be too worried about the girls as they and the guy are TV professionals and all the members surely gave their consent before doing the recording.

Generally I rarely could follow the "member x is really bad fashion sense", because they're all so good looking that they can wear basically anything and still look fashionable. Rissen was really pushing it though. :^^;:

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. skiesstraydog

skiesstraydog Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Shiori
    ya and old GREAT game . look like Komiharu gonna do as Sayaka did

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Team K capts more than 10 years apart....some things never change

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

Dont be selfish..You should be grateful at least there someone out there willing to do the sub for people to watch the show..even with busy daily activities still give time to do the sub.. If you want the sub quickly go sub the show yourself..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
  11. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Ah, the DM subs are available (otherwise I couldn't have turned them into softsubs), I guess the editor of the google doc just missed them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Selfish? Who is selfish??? Maybie you dont understand what im saying because im bad in english... How i will sub the show?? I dont speak japanese! I dont understand you...

Thank you man. I will definitely save some money and i will buy a laptop when that "Drive.Google" works.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    This again? I asked you a few questions on your issues a while back but you didn't say anything. I can only guess you might be borrowing a computer. And if you think this is humiliating then it's not. Life isn't fair, why should AKBingo be any different.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was gonna say the same thing but you beat me to it [hehe]

You are being selfish and ungrateful because you are complaining rather than being patient and using the subtitles provided. GEES, Lusankya and everyone else doing subtitles is doing it FOR FREE. You have no right to talk to them like this for a service they give us just because they're kind enough to share it.

You're obviously on a computer if you took that screenshot, so just download the video and softsubs like everyone else does, or WAIT until it's uploaded in the Google docs. Stop complaining.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    what questions??? you dont ask me nothing...

you definitely dont understand me for my bad english... If we were talking in spanish you would cry with me...

I think okabe won againts gyoten because she was more conservative... Gyoten is too sexy... i think Ota won against nanase-chan because ota is soooo cute.. nanase is cute too but Ota was amazing.... i think team mukaichi won against team komiyama because "THE COLORFUL"... thats my report...

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Haber cabron dime que chingados le quieres decir a ese menso para traducirlo. Y luego te pones a buscar las putas preguntas que te pregunte aquí hace una o dos semanas.

And well to keep this post related to our topic because there is no way in hell I'm sending DMs:
    I just can't like Ota. One of her old profile pics makes her look like an old lady. Now she looks good and I hate that I like how good she looks. It's like one you take off the make up she'll look like an old lady again.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ ahahaha lets not be deceived, I think most of our oshimens without makeup will be quite different
    (modern skincare and makeup. such an interesting science. bless)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    We're so used to see women with makeup that we totally forgot how they look like without any. The perception is really warped and it doesn't help that oftentimes celebrities will tell you "hahaha, a photo of me with no makeup" when they are clearly still wearing make up.

I remember a scene back from school when I saw a female friend without makeup for the first time. I just thought how freaking different (not bad at all) she looked but a friend asked her if she was sick. :^^;:

We had a short discussion about no-makeup Sakura on her thread and someone posted two images of her while saying: "I believe she's rocking no makeup here too, at least in the last pic"
    Answer from a female fan: "It looks like she's wearing foundation + light blush + mascara + eyeliner only on her waterline (along the eyelashes and not above them) + light brown eyeshadow + color contacts, and possibly a light pink lipstick."

[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I also look different without make-up

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Incluso si estuviéramos hablando en español, la manera en que estás hablando es grosera. Están traduciendo de forma gratuita. Nunca has dicho 'gracias', pero siempre te quejas. Eso es grosero. Entiendo que estás molesto porque los subtítulos no se han subido, pero te dichimos cómo descargarlos desde Lusankya, pero nunca respondes cuando preguntamos por qué no funciona o cómo podemos ayudarlo. Deberías estar agradecido de que están haciendo subtítulos en primer lugar. No te quejes. Es gratis. Muestras algo de respeto.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1