1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Many tears will be shed following that day. I didn't realize how attached to the program I was until I saw this news.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    You implied it maybe without realizing it. Otherwise I wouldn't be saying such silly things.

• Like Like x 1
  3. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    nah its all in your head without you realizing it, otherwise i would said its a competition in the first place

• Like Like x 1
  4. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I propose everyone marathon of akbingo from the ep 396 to finish from the day it ends, as one final send off. Somebody talk about minegishi??? Please!!! Come on!!!! stop crying for minegishi!! muramoto-sama was a better choice than her... accept the true and you gonna live more happy. PLEASE SOMEBODY TEACH ME HOW I CAN COMENT IN 4CHANNEL ABOUT AKBINGO... some idiots are atacking muramoto-sama for the end of akbingo... i can pay you from WESTERN UNION but please teach me!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    You can't even download from google drive, what makes you think you can learn how to post in 4chan.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    just.... just take my money and teach me, man!!! just take my money!!! google.drive IS PROTOSS TECNOLOGY!!! i always watch akbingo from dailymotion

7. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I met the show when it was called AKB 1ji 59fun on YouTube, it was said that it wouldn't last a year and 11 years have passed since then.

I laughed, I cried with the adventures and misadventures of the participants. knowing their weaknesses and joys one by one as their exaggerations.

Without realizing it, I became his fan of AKB48 of the love I had for shes and the following year I entered the forum for know more of them of shes.

I managed to watch AKBINGO live without waiting for it to be uploaded on YT and I wrote in this same post the minute what happened in each program.

Without knowing Japanese I understood, what happened although I lost many things that over time thanks to the subtitles I had already intuited what they meant.

There were even episodes with serious themes that talked about the difference between being an idol and a normal girl.

What memories with: Meetan, Nontii, Mai Mai, Acchan, Takahashi, Kojiharu, Miichan, Yuko, Mariko, Sae, Mayuyu, Yukirin, Jurina, Rena, Erepyon, Maachan, Tomochin, Tomo-mi, Sayaka, Paruru, Sayanee, Kitarie, Sasshi, Myao, Shiichan, Akicha, Miorin, Wasamin, Suuchan, Miyumiyu, Yuihan, Renacchin, Ricchan, YuiYui, Komiharu, Naachan, Sakura, Milky, Aanya... and so many others who have participated in AKBINGO.

And finally I will put the first episode and that every time I see him I enjoy like a child.:)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Can someone send me the link to all the episodes? I think I’m gonna binge watch it now

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-43YkQL-F0u9JHjbaPA0_diUIq_gVftq

Unbenannt12.PNG

1.) Click on the links in my posts or use the google drive link from above.

Unbenannt13.PNG

2.) Click on the download button for the subtitles.

Unbenannt14.PNG

3.) For the raw video files the download button is located at the top right.

4). download VLC player from https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

5.) Open the video with VLC player

Unbenannt15.PNG
    6.) Add subtitles via the option shown in the image. If the video file and subtitle are in the same directory and have the exact same name (minus the extension) VLC will load them automatically.

PS. If you're using the Google Drive link with all episodes you just right click on any file and click on download. You can also select several files and download them all at once.

Unbenannt16.PNG

Edit: Btw. How do you not know how to download videos from GD, but know the term "Protoss technology"? [hehe]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Maalat

Maalat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Why start from episode 396? Start from episode 1 instead. Better yet, start from AKB 1ji 59fun's 1st episode.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MatchesMalone5

MatchesMalone5 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    Can somebody recommend any other primary AKB48 show(doesn't matter if its subbed or not) i can switch over to, now that AKBINGO is going off the air?
    They even got AKB48SHOW off and i am currently following nemousu tv.

Also on a personal note I see some people not often seen on this thread,I guess everybody has been hit hard:(:(:cold::cry::cry:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Team 8 shows count for this? If yes, check out these:

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...no-kanto-hakusho-bacchikoui-2017-10-08.20181/
    Got a lot of English subtitles thanks to @ysa73 and @Gernnon.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ssori-nanbawan-sengen-ya-de-2017-03-06.18066/
    One episode got even subtitles by Gernnon.

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/akb48-team-8-no-anta-roke-roke-2016-12-09.16629/
    Again a couple of selected episodes got subtitles by best man Gernnon.

• Like Like x 4
  13. kfr50866

kfr50866 Kenkyuusei

Rip came back to this thread after studying for my exams to watch some variety shows and the show got cancelled...
    So that means 24/7 akbingo binge watching every episode again^^
    Thx Lusankya and everyone translating for updating every week. Without you making it so easy for us I wouldn't have lurked around for so long :)

PS: Are there any translated recommendations you guys have for me?
    Shows that are kinda "hidden" and that I enjoyed are AKB Shirabe, SKE48 Ebi series (especially Nasubi concept), Mechaike Specials etc if that helps :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    I've recently downloaded Nogizaka Under Construction from aidoru. There are like 5 freeleach torrents. So far I got the 2015-2016 episodes.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    The main shows of the 46 groups, i.e. Nogizaka Under Construction, Nogibingo, Keyakitte Kakenai, Hiragana Oshi, Hinabingo, Hinatazaka de Aimashou

Or from 48 HKTBingo, NMB Geinin, HKT48 vs NGT48 SashiKita Gassen, SETOBingo

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...p7lLme5b6CATc3XHx2SjUxzFE/edit#gid=1385497062

• Like Like x 3
  16. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Pretty bad list for those who dont like 46 stuff and other sister groups including t8

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lusankya

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    There just aren't that many AKB4 shows with subs that are also funny variety shows. That's why we need to hope they replace the show with something similar.

Edit: It's also never too late to start watching the sister groups and 46. Just pretend they're a new Generation of AKB members you want to get to know.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    No chance ayanan appearing in those show so no point in watching it :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I too had some misgivings about watching the 46G shows before, but I saw the AKB vs Nogi three parter episodes (it was 286 to 288 IIRC, highly recommended) and liked what I saw. Then I checked out KeyaKake and fell in love with Keyaki, hard.

So maybe you too would find an oshi in Nogi, Keyaki and Hinatazaki, you never know. It was the same way for me and for many others with AKBINGO.

AKBINGO paved the way for idol variety in the 48/46 era and that is why it will be missed greatly. Still hoping it is one, big, dokkirri to end all dokkirris.

• Like Like x 2
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    If anyone’s looking for a good episode of Nogizaka Under Construction as a starter then I’d definitely recommend ep.204 from April this year where Koda Kumi is bravely catching and bagging wild vipers in an Okinawa forest. It really is must-see viewing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1