Nゼロ (N Zero) Formerly AKBN 0 (Akabane 0)

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Criss, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Criss

Criss Member

Oh man... you have to be kidding me! [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

http://www.akbn.tv/index.html

http://www.tenkai-japan.com/2010/08/16/ ... n-0-debut/

Ok, the name its just a coincidence. They are from Akabane. "0" its because they are staring from scratch [hehe] [hehe] no budget, a real amateur project. They dont have songs, in fact they are looking for some original songs, all amateur or professional composers and writers works are wellcome.

Interesting just because the way they are doing things. They have a very very high goal but who knows maybe one day, in some years, they will achieve that goal.

I like Kasumi, Akane (27 years!) and Mizuki Y. [clap] [hehe]

2. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: AKBN 0???

Oh they finally put the members up. Its hilarious how obviously they're copying off AKB xD Their concept is interesting though, so I guess I'm going to follow them lightly. Yamada Mizuki actually passed through the AKB48 5th generation auditions, but then they decided to let her go because of previous work she had or something like that.

Yay for Takahashi Remi liking Akicha, and Kanno Mizuki's AKA being "Saitama's Takajo Aki" (too bad this girl has already left the group though).

3. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

...that logo has a lawsuit written all over it. No wait, that entire EVERYTHING is completely in breach of copyright. :XD: looks like they sang songs of other idol groups at the concert... I wonder if they even bothered paying royalties. :rofl:

4. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

Does Aki-P knows about this "group"?

I can imagine horns protruding from his head

5. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

LOL.

That's all I have to say. Just. LOL.

6. Neil

Neil Kenkyuusei

It isn't April,and it's no where near the 1st of any month :D

The AKB logo,colours,dress/uniform.The ridiculous graduated member already,looking for next gen already!
    And taking the meeting fans to the next level,30 minute dates!!

akbn 0 is just a play on akbingo.I laughed at the first link above,seemed a spoof,the second link was a fun read.
    If it is not a spoof,then I wish them well.I support anyone in this tough industry.

If its for real,then say its a spoof,just to side step the Lawsuit!

7. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    THIS. :D

8. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
  9. wasshoi_b

wasshoi_b Kenkyuusei

I'm a new fan of this group!!
    I just ordered the 5th Live DVD so I hope it's good!! [rock]
    It has a lot of AKB songs :music:

10. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

When I first saw AKBN0 thread @ Hello!Online I was like :fp: This group is just.. :fp:
    And the logo.. :fp:

11. kirika☆

kirika☆ Kenkyuusei

The only member i guess i'm following is Maeda Irori since she is from Hello! Pro Eggs.

12. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    The girls profile page is even EXACTLY the same as the AKB one. Come on! This is ridiculous! It would be one thing to call yourselves an AKB tribute group (which they could have done, there's loads of tribute groups out there for lots of bands) but to basically just steal someone elses idea?! Stupid! I feel sorry for the girls though. They just want to be idols. Akimoto should BUY AKBN 0 and make them his own group, then sue the dude who created it. DONE.

13. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Gomenne My Way PV

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUVtazUDqzI[/yt]

14. otahiro

otahiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Well, it's not a great song, but I've heard much worse from other established idol groups. "A fundraising idol group that you can meet, be sensible, and be able to date"....what a concept!

15. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Does anyone else still follow this group?

if the video does not show watch the video here
    They recently celebrated their ninth anniversary! They're still quite active, although their membership has dwindled to 3 members and 2 apprentices. My favourite is Takayanagi Misaki (pink shirt) although the most popular member seems to be Hashida Miyu (red shirt), she's released a solo single in 2017. The blue shirt member, Hasegawa Eri, is the latest to release a solo single. "Happy My Life" on July 23 of this year. Believe it or not, she's 30 years old! :shock:

The group now goes by "N Zero" (Nゼロ) and doesn't perform AKB48 covers anymore but still has the same goals, namely making it to and disbanding at Kouhaku Uta Gassen. Members have to make certain sales goals to stay in the group, and anybody who leaves before they've been in the group for three years is considered a "drop-out" and not a graduate.

16. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    They held a swimsuit live last weekend. <3

17. Criss

Criss Member

Well thats What I call persistence :p:p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Strange situation going on right now with member Hashida "Rose" Miyu.

On August 19th, N Zero staff announced on Twitter that Hashida "Rose" Miyu would be releasing her second solo single to be titled "まっすぐ" (Massugu) with a release date T.B.A.

Miyu was last active on August 23rd distributing flyers in Makuhari.

On August 25th N Zero held it's annual membership trials. This is a direct selling event which is important because it determines the group line-up. A sales goal is set and only the members who meet or exceed the goal will continue with the group. All members were supposed to be present, but Miyu was absent. N Zero staff announced on Twitter that they had been unable to contact Miyu and were not sure why she was not at the event.
    akbn_0_staff_tweet.jpg

Since that Tweet was sent, no other announcement regarding the situation has been made by staff or the other members and Miyu has not participated in any events. She won't be participating in the live scheduled for September 1st, although the rest of the group will be participating.

N Zero has planned a membership trial for September 8th which is just for the two apprentices. If they pass, they will become full members. I suspect they'll probably make an announcement about the situation around the same time they announce the results of the membership trial, but we'll see what happens.

19. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    As expected, announcements were made today.

1. Both trainees passed the membership trial today and are now official members of N Zero.

2. Hasegawa Eri has announced her graduation. She was hospitalized last year for illness and now must re-enter care at the end of September. Her last live will be held on September 22nd.

3. Finally, news from Hashida Miyu! An Ameblo post was made which I'll run through Google Translate:
    What I don't quite understand is the purpose of the event on the 15th, whether it's only to secure her participation in the event on the 22nd or if she will be rejoining the group.

20. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    The details were announced today on Twitter. The sales goal for her membership trial on the 15th is 100,000 Yen to earn her re-entry in to N Zero.