Akimoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by freezingkiss, Jun 5, 2007.

1. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Re: Akimoto Sayaka / Team K

@Kokoro
    I've been reading various things about this DIVA debut...how do you know it's for real??

Cause apparently it's an Office 48 thing...
    and various japanese fans on twitter has said it's gonna be a 4-member group...
    Comprising of Sayaka, Yuka, Sae and Ayaka!!!

OHH GOSH I MEAN THAT IS REALLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
    BUT IT HAS A HIGH CHANCE OF BEING TRUE!!

I'm lost for words now!!!
    <33

2. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

I cannot be 100% sure, but it seems it was announced at today's RS show by Sayaka herself. But I'm still waiting for an official statement.

3. Yama

Yama Kenkyuusei

I'm so proud of our Sayaka!!! Finally she's back as our beloved captain!!! I'm crying so hard right now I cheered a lot for Sayaka!!! For Sayaka Oshi, today is the best day EVER!!!! and.... FINALLY DIVA DEBUT!!!! From Avex, this gonna be amazing!!!!

[party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party] [party]

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

Okayy I will wait for an official statement too!!

GAHH I'm gonna die of anticipation XD

I really hope I'm not disappointed!!

5. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Thanks kokoro! In fact after your post I went to check memolist...

-At the end of the show Team K's Akimoto Sayaka, Umeda Ayaka and Miyazawa Sae + Team B's Masuda Yuka appeared as guests
    -Akimoto announced that she completed the Tokyo Marathon and came back as New Team K's captain
    -Akimoto, Umeda, Masuda, Miyazawa will debut as a unit "new version of Diva". The debut single will be released on 4/27 by Avex Trax.

IN MEMOLIST WE TRUST
    Now we just need a lod. *glares at DMM*

6. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship

This is my dream come true :cute:

7. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Yes Ange ç_________ç
    This will clearly be the most talent-filled subunit in the history of ever ;____;. I'll buy 10 copies of the goddamn single ahahaha.

8. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

*run around happily*

PS I remember someone said about wanting an Office48 unit (excluded Maachan and Kana) in some thread. Your wish came true.

9. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

Interesting thing is that the unit is called "DiVA", not "DIVA".... :hmm: :lol:
    I wonder if that means DIVA will still go on? (featuring non-senbatsu girls)
    I really hope this sells well, really.... this is probably the most talented akb sub-unit ever but unfortunately not the most popular one (in terms of popularity, it's probably the weakest??), so I really hope this does well. :)

10. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Bunch of rewards!

Fun times ahead with avex... they can join avex aidoru alums like Amuro Namie, SPEED, MAX, AAA, Suzuki Ami, etc etc.

11. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Today is one of the best days I had in a long time. Sayaka finished the marathon without an injury, she gets her captaincy back, and we get a sub-unit full of beautiful, talented girls.

[party] [party] [party]

12. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

It funny how I have said I want a unit with Sayaka, Sae, Yuka and Umechan so many many times. Yet.. I'm not really sure how to express myself when it is actually a real deal now. :panic:
    And it's so soon. Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

13. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

KJFHPOUGYDFHOYHDFIOKLGID POFDJGOISDYTWERITYEROYGDUIFHGJKGHJKFHJGDHFDJKHGKHGD
    OMG!!!!!!

I SOOOOOOOO WANTED THIS SUBGROUP
    ;___________________;

ALSO I SOOOOOO WANTED SAYAKA BACK AS CAPTAIN
    ;_____________________;

IM SO HAPPY
    :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute:

BEST DAY EVAR

14. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung

WOWWW you got that righttt!!
    WAHH My 2 fandoms with the same label now. UWAHH XD

AAA x AKB48 :3
    ADJABDJABF. and since sayaka's like my oshimen!!! o_O

15. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

first off, big congrats to sayaka for finishing the marathon & getting the captain position back [party] !

i'm really pumped for DiVA. this might be the first time i'll buy something AKB related. i mean, how could it go wrong (and yay for some Yuka exposure for once)?

if DiVA is an official unit now, i wonder this would mark the return of the theater girls/undergirls b?

16. Rin

Rin Kenkyuusei

Argh, I'm so angry that I went to bed and couldn't catch all this excitement live together with you guys :cry: but this is the BEST news to wake up to ever. This made me cry and I just barely woke up. Our Team K captain is back! I'm so happy! I don't think there's any amount of emoticons or exclamations marks that can convey my happiness right now.

So happy for Sayaka and Diva! <3 Team K captain! I better stop now before I go overboard :^^;: Go Sayaka [rock]

17. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Yaay for office48 getting a unit together!! [party] [party]

If i think it is as awesome as i think it is going to be..... :cute:

18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

Congratulations Sayaka on returning back as a captain - and ENDURING the entire 42,195 meters of marathon action (26.2 miles)! You sure just captured our hearts - and Japan's minds - again!

(For reference, Hailu Mekonnen of Ethiopia was the men's winner at 2 hours, 7 minutes and 35 seconds, 11 seconds off the race record in 2008 set by Switzerland's Viktor Rothlin, while Russia's Tatiana Aryasova won the women's competition at 2 hours, 27 minutes and 29 seconds. But for Sayaka, she's definitely a winner as an AKB48 member going all the way in a marathon, at 6 hours, 50 minutes and 6 seconds. While it might not be close to the overall winners, she's sure that she can be endurant not only on stage but also off stage running a marathon.

In fact, she finished the marathon with only 9 minutes and 54 seconds to spare. The marathon had a seven-hour limit, and she made that limit. Too bad she was the last one among celebrities running in the marathon, but surely enough it was quite a bit dramatic, especially when an AKB48 member comes to the scene of the marathon. Hiroshi Neko was the fastest among celebrities, finishing at 2 hours, 37 minutes and 43 seconds.

The Tokyo Marathon, by the way, is an IAAF (International Association of Athletics Federations) gold label road race, attracting not only the Japanese domestic competitors but also international runners from around the world, such as from Africa.)

19. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Team K captain is back! [party] Though for me you never stop being captain! Congratulation for the marathon too! [party]

20. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

Woke up this morning and read the postings in this thread and ... BAM!
    Couldn't stop crying when I saw the video clips and comments!

You've endured alot over the past year. Many of the group's members and fans were cheering you on from the beginning! You can rest easily now knowing that you really didn't need to prove anything to anyone about your abilities, except, maybe, to yourself!

CONGRATULATIONS, SAYAKA [party]

You finished the marathon and... you've been given back the title of "TEAM K CAPTAIN" [rock]

Haters will hate because they're ignorant [flip]

The title was hers for the taking since the incident as management publicly announced that Sayaka was not at fault! Typical of Sayaka, she had to prove to herself and others that she had to regain their trust and friendship. Silly girl... you already had them!

Now go rest. You've earned it!

Time to gear up for Team Diva [rock]