[ALBUM] no3b - [No Sleeves] 2011/01/01

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Ah damn, I forgot about that. That means Miichan won't get to sing as much. ;_;

Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I think I prefer the no3b line-up because of Miichan (although I like Maimai), but I still wish/hope they'd go with the original...

2. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Since I don't own any of the singles (I like No Sleeves but not so devotedly to buy even singles XD) I'm kinda happy with the TL. I mean, PERSONA SONGS! NO3B HEART-GATA VIRUS! JUN'AI NO CRESCENDO without the annoying hoarse-voiced wota screaming MMMMMMIIIIIIIICHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!! XDD

3. doraemon423

doraemon423 Kenkyuusei

I want it ]: But its sooooo expensive!!!!! I can't even afford the regular version... :cry:

4. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Heart Gata Virus = <3

I'm glad we're getting a no3b version, but I do hope they keep the originals for AX. Half of the reason I get excited for AX is to see if any ex-members come back to perform. Having no3b and French Kiss take over songs would be disappointing. I guess if the originals can't perform for whatever reason (hurt/sick/not interested) it's cool :)

5. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

No one will vote for Heartogata this year for Maimai, not after that bs they pulled last year.

6. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    woah setlists overload! since i dont favor any girl of no3b, i'll just get the normal version just to have all pigg units on one album~

7. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Just out of curiosity, may i know why no one will vote for Heartogata this year for Maimai? I'm new to the scene.

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^Because it got No. 7 position last year (mostly because of Oshima Mai's fans) and then Kitahara Rie performed it instead of Mai.

9. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    garnetjester, thanks for the update.

That was kinda unexpected. The management do need to reconsider how they do things. I'm not sure how to say this but when the company grows and become bigger, they tend to ignore what the fans really want compared to the beginning where they listen to all their needs. [doh]

10. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^I don't think it's so much that as the fact that Mai was probably busy that day with work and couldn't make it to the performance, after all, she did appear on the first day of the concert to sing Namida no Shounan. And she's a very busy girl xD Even when she was in AKB she had so much work to do that she missed 2 of the AX concerts on 2009, if I'm not mistaken.

11. xxdelta

xxdelta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    The covers look really nice^^ I can't decide which to version to buy:( I want to get the Haruna version being a fangirl but I liked the limited edition cover more. Plus I want the bonuses that come with the individual member versions :inlove:
    Ahhh and the album is so expensive too >< it's like 3 singles..
    *tough choice*

12. Feena

Feena Kenkyuusei

Wow
    i like takamina ver.
    gotta save my money for it^^

13. htmfan

htmfan Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
  14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    OMFG. GOING TO LISTEN TO IT NOW. :worthy: :worthy:

EDIT: IT'S AMAZING. ( <3 _ <3 )
    So happy I ordered Takamina's version...

The first verse sounds similar to something else, but I can't pinpoint what. The compilation is very nice though. :approve: Looking forward to Haruna and Mii's solos as well.

15. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Hey everyone... get on it if your store still has First Press still available!
    Seems like they're dropping off the map again and this close to release, I'd say they'll stay gone.

CDJapan down to Miichan and Limited w/DVD for First Press as of right now. (11:45am US-CST) Koji and Taka are gone. No First Press left.

Update:
    YesAsia still lists all First Presses available.
    HMV doesn't list any First Presses available. (that I see..)

16. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^
    I am STILL so tempted to throw in a Limited w/DVD first press...MUST. CONTINUE. TO. RESIST. (>_<)
    I wish I knew which photo comes with the cdjapan (it's different than what may come from HMV right?) order; that would be a great decision maker for me to gamble more cash around. (>_>) lol.

17. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Im the same way...
    I just checked HMV and didn't see any "First Press" listings.. has all the versions, but I didnt see any FP??
    But yeah typically each retailer/seller has a different photo..

18. flagator21

flagator21 Member

Thanks for sharing, htmfan :approve:

Taka sounds great, I'm liking it so far. Hopefully we'll also get Kojiharu/Miichan previews over the next 2 episodes. :)

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

OMG ITS AMAZING.

20. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Hmm... it's a nice song and I usually love Takamina's voice but I don't really like it that much here? D: Shame...