1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Ah, thanks.... these videos A!

Light of hands... when that begin? Sorry off topic...

A? are these former member´s at Kamen joshi whose can pictured at place that Yuimetal in Babymetal? I was thought THAT Anna, but... Su-chan already at "center" role at Babymetal...
    Are ANNA left Music busines at full :(... NOooooooooo???! Please non say at is :( ...

2. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    7/16 Armor Girls presented their new single, "MY LIFE". Really cool, and Moa said it's finally the "Irish-punk" sound they've been going for ever since they changed their MC intro. The choreography is probably the most active Armor Girls have danced since OmoidesaLover, and they did it great. Shihori was even touched so hard she cried and forgot to come onto stage for Sexy Rabbit (which directly followed Armor Girls) and had to join in the middle of the song. Full video hopefully soon. Also July 27th there will be a promotion yet again. Most likely Cadet>KJ, but perhaps Steam Girls>Juban too?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  4. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Airborne at SEKIGAHARA IDOL WARS 2019
    [​IMG]
    #仮面女子

Rena owns 煌☆kirameki

if the video does not show watch the video here

Rena owns 煌☆kirameki @11:45

Point???
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12495399988.html

3 years as a cadet, clearly she has put in the work.
    Would really like to see Rena get Knighted on 7/27.
    It would certainly be the greatest day in that kids life.​

• Like Like x 1
  5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why it look so much rock c think?
    Well, Kamen Joshi ladies are already show that them more than can "dance at sign" at so rock...

Babymetal +Kami& Kamen Joshi... Some think them highest break was seen, others are think that them just begin...

6. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

SEKIGAHARA IDOL JUMP WARS 2019
    WINNER:1st:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Missy always wins​

We've lost our stage left camera operator at Area Station.
    Stage left is now a Hiyori Nakamoto love fest:hehe:<3
    So.......Hyori-cam

[​IMG]ichiro oomori
    @hiyori_nakamoto

Stage right operators aren't as easily manipulated.
    Although a Mia-Cam or a Hina-Cam would be appreciated.:drool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    @oono_hina

@miyase_mia

7. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

8. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

KAMEN JOSHI: Easter Girls first performance of Senjin Cutter.

Don't remember ever seeing Easter Girls do Marine Road. :approve:

Clearly any member named Tachibana gets red.
    @kamenjoshi_w

Crazy Mia is 19 now. :ome:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

At Area Station

[​IMG]
    @miyase_mia

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

10. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Here on 8/11
    [​IMG]
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12497992356.html

Looked like this previously in '17........

..........as well as this amazing Maopi doc shot around the same time.
    It's almost as if they knew she was to be the next Golden Child.

@morishitamao

Find Miiishan & Shihori @3:50

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  11. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

MY ABOVE AVERAGE MASKGIRLS KOHOSEI
    Who i have just before summer promotions goes live later today..
    Before Aika very very very late booming last week:
    1. Hiyori
    2a. Mitsuki
    2b. Waka-B
    4. Hanon (west)
    5. Otoha
    6. Saria
    7. Kana
    I have a lot of faith in my top2b.
    .. Now i have Aika @ #5 maybe?? I need more time.
    We are into the patience game with you but things start looking great Aika.
    Give me Sowa & Miyabi from Slimegirls thanks you.

Most sign point toward Mia in??
    i'm more hype for Mia than i was with Nana, Yua, Ririsa, Shiori, Yuurie, Harumi & Kokoro
    When they hit their pro lineup promotion, so there that.

12. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Today's promotions are:
    Slime>Cadet: Yurino Sowa
    Cadet>Kamen Joshi: 0 members
    Steam>Juban: Riru Kuwana and Saki Mitsuki
    Steam Girls' new center: Yuuka Kojima will be transferring from Juban back to Steam Girls to become the center

Reika talked about 5 things (I forgot one of them, sorry) it takes to move up from cadets:

1. Dance test: they are judged by all the staff on whether they can perform properly.

2. Popularity: they must be popular enough (I overheard people in the crowd talking about Riru not being popular, but her dance ability is top tier)

3: Ability as an entertainer: they should have the appropriate skills fitting someone in showbiz, like having good speaking skills, variety show skills

4. Visual: being able to keep up their appearance on their own aka. self-management ability

and if all of these aren't lined up, then they won't get promoted. It must be very rough to be a cadet right now. I was sure Saria or Wakaba or Rena would move up this time.

I didn't notice before but recently cadets like Hiyori have been plagued with physical issues (Hiyori herself said she is only appearing Sat/Sun due to not feeling well), and Aika and Yurino will be taking breaks here and there due to schoolwork.

What are your guy's thoughts?

Personally, I think that there's still a wide skill gap between Cadets and current Kamen Joshi, but I still do feel that promoting some of the cadets would help them improve. With Harumi, she went from center, to furthest in the back behind center, the worst spot to be in, but she's been pushing through.

I used to think that Steam Girls were the baby unit to Juban (and they are, from a certain standpoint), but during the annoumcement, Nagata came on to explain the Steam Girls changes, and he said that Steam Girls have always been the unit that's: a different taste to Juban, stylish, can be pridefully shown anywhere, and have the top tier dance skills. In this way, I can see why they're strict about promotions. Honestly kind of had a feeling they would promote Riru but not Saki. But I think it would've been great to have Riru promoted with Yurie and Fue.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. SummitSlimegirls

The one you forgot is:

-We shall never ever sound like Ready to kiss

If you sound like a bunch of idol just making noise, instead of helping the music. The musics start getting hella irritating by the 2nd. listen.

This is way too much passenger for our dear poor Itou Miu (rip)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  14. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the news FruitPunchSamurai! :cool:

15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    First of all thank you for your very informative post. We here are happy to have you as a person "in the inside" sort of speak.

As for my thoughts:
    Promotions:
    The lack of promotions is offcourse a concern but not neccesarily bad. It is worrysome because last year a good number of members graduated and we didn't really see those spots filled up again. Why I think it is not bad is because they clearly said what the candidates should be able to do and be before they can be promoted. Giving off a sign that, even though a good number of full members have left, those spots aren't going to be filled up automaticly is a good thing. It keeps all candidate- (and full) members sharp. It also gives off the message towards the fans that their is a care for the quality of the group.

As for my personal favorite candidate Saria: Even with just a google translate translation it is pretty clear that not getting promoted hit her hard. She really wants to join Armor Girls. Personally I can't spot any faults in her idol ability but she did wrote in her blog that she thinks she lacks in dancing skills (note: With Armor Girls being a small unit I can understand that staff can be strict on dancing for those wanting to join this unit). I am going to (re) watch some videos to see if I can spot some flaws. Personally I am not that interested in pin point dance moves so I never really watched out for that, I am looking more for stage presence and variety and she definetly has those.

Physical Issues:
    When I talked to Momomin a few months ago I remember her saying that the schedules during spring/summer are jam-packed, not just activities but also with lessons and such. This also clearly took a toll on her and I imagine for the other members and candidates it is/was not much easier. For the candidates it might have been even worse as they probably thought of the chance of promotion and put in some more effort, for some that might have been a bit more then they could take.
    Hopefully the upcoming typhoon season sees a drop in outdoor activities (which I think are the hardest due to waking up early to go there and getting home late) so they can catch some rest.

I think we will see real promotions again soon enough, that this time they didn't promote any candidates to keep them sharp. My only hope is that the candidates themselves don't lose hope but see this as a point of reflection and a reminder that it's not just fun and games.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  16. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  17. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. SummitSlimegirls

Yurino Sowa.... the lion costume in Oz ???

Holycow they did it! They put everyone in lane to tell them:
    "Ew.. know what??? We gonna hold back this time!!!"

They aren't as weak as it make them look, in fact i find them collectively better than last winter draft. That one i was living with concern by the quality available. If Rena my #2 the current red mask gang can sleep easy at night there nothing too gamechanging happening on sight. The ultimate Slimegirls rpg plan should be to upgrade, not to patch hole.

Armorgirls have a long long long history of running with just 5 girls and being happy this way.
    4 girls left in a group is the magic number for mandatory kohosei callup
    Riru,Saki,Waka,Yurie,Fue ... i think they make the right choice last years and exactly because they did there is a depletion effect a little as a result. Again, i find the effect relatively small now.

Recent Slimegirls draft, my observer eye see they are going with girl with better singing potencial than before.. you see the possible possibility someone out there could match Sara. The result are the idol leg muscle are a bit further away for most. They need 9 month to a years of dancing everyday then we can collect the harvest. If it happens faster you have Hiyori if it happens slower you have Aika.

Seriously did a veteran choose to cancel their graduation at the last minute before the announcement or something?? On Mia birthday show, i was very convince by the scenery Mia had make it. Hence my reaction.

I am gonna call this cabinet a draw for me. I mean ... Hiyori in on the injury list, i think Mitsuki hide something going on too & Waka-B had just one arm for a while ... the "b" arm.
    "b" joke with Wakaba never going stop from me, it's a Stage48 mask thread reality. I am addicted

Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  20. SummitSlimegirls

KJ Easter Girls @riverwalk 7/26

1. Personia
    2. Oh☆Yeah
    3. Skatto Party Night
    4. Zenkai☆Hero

KJ Easter Girls 7/29

1. Kizuna No Chikara
    2. Senjin☆Cutter
    3. Mirai No Hiraki
    Ririsa Nagisa farewell performance before graduation to their riverwalk trademark show
    She get very emotional at time.

Cerisier center Ako Yamamoto + moon group along Cerisier West 7/29

if the video does not show watch the video
    here
    1. Giovanni☆
    2. Harukaze☆Prière

KJ Kohosei west 7/29

1. Days

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1