1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    If any of you are interested, Sara will be doing her Twitter, Insta, and blog until about this same time tomorrow 9/1, you can send her your Twitter replies up until then. Can't believe Sara is going after all this time, but it's been quite the journey for her and she deserves her rest.

黒瀬サラ 仮面女子 (@sara__maru)さんをチェックしよう https://twitter.com/sara__maru?s=09

Sara Kurose graduation ceremony

Mod edit: oversized photo removed.

PARMS was filled pretty much to the brim. I personally don't want to admit it but it was more full than Hino's ceremony, with the lineup going out the door into the street already.

It was Steam Girls straight through with the last two songs being Kamen Joshi. At the very end she did a solo voice rendition of Yasashii Kaze, which is available for purchase as a CD. Sara was one of the best singers in KJ so there are some big shoes to fill for sure.

On a lighter note: Sara's cheki session lasted past 11:30, and we got to see Misa (presumably the loser of clean up rock paper scissors) sweeping the stage, already changed out of her outfit. It was extremely surreal but quite funny.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

:arrow:
    if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

SEND NOODS!! :blush:

Noodles that is![hehe] Enjoy eating ramen with my 2 favorite cadets Kanna & Mitsuki!

4. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Today Miishan made a very intriguing blog post, the first time in a couple months, and I think it's worth sharing. You can see the original titled "I Don't Want This Summer to End" at https://ameblo.jp/kubota-misa/entry-12517772009.html

While I can only hope for the best, all signs point to the worst. I had a feeling during her Birthday Fest that she'd say something then too, but I guess now is the time. What a year 2019's been.

PS: Took the plunge into Live One and accidentally bought 1000 points instead of 100...proceeded to use 400 of them on Miishan's Live One and surprisingly it was really fun. It could get addicting...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Kubato Misa will graduate december 7th!

https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1171063584895299585?s=19

Sad to see her go even if it is not unexpected.
    I know it's early to speculate but seeing this will drop Armor Girls to 4 member would this mean that there is an increased chance on some promotions/shuffle at the end of the year?

PS: last time I was in Tokyo I wrote some long reports, this time I won't do that but will write an aar when I return or something special happens (probably next week the 17th) but I can tell that I have an awesome time!

• Like Like x 3
  6. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Due to the typhoon on Sunday, Sunday's second performance was cancelled, and Misa's announcement was moved to today.

Misa Kubota will graduate from Kamen Joshi on December 7th, and will leave Alice Project on December 31st. She decided that last year around her birth fest that she would graduate this year, and she will continue to chase after her dream of becoming an actress.

She was the first idol I've ever wanted to support, and I'm just so glad I could make it in time for her graduation. It's kind of sad that 2/3 of my oshi are done this year.

It's hard to say, even Japanese fans are thinking that they wouldn't do Roppongi EX Theater and Armor Girls birth fest (Jan. 11) with just the remaining 4 members, but Armor Girls itself is a difficult unit in that they don't receive many promotions. Mitsuki and Saria are probably the closest candidates. I considered a possibility of Mayu transferring to Armor Girls, but I don't think she herself wants it, plus KJ leader should be at Juban anyway.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Looks like I'll have one more chance to see Miishan again ...booked my Idol Flight for November!

Tried to post about this earlier, but the forum seemed broke! :hmm:
    :inlove: Misa has always been one of my top Kamen Joshi members, and her impending graduation has been speculated for quite sometime - even though you wish it would never come... I'm glad there is still time. :cute:

8. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I've translated Miishan's graduation blog post if you'd like to read it. You can read the original titled "Something Very Important" at: https://ameblo.jp/kubota-misa/page-3.html

I just remembered a week after Hino graduated I found myself at KJ Cafe again wondering if I was ready to be there again, and Armor Girls was still great as usual and had this exchange with Misa during cheki.

FPS: I've got something I want to tell you.
    Miishan: Okay, go for it!
    FPS: I'm still feeling down about Hino but even still I want to keep supporting you, and supporting Armor Girls.
    M: Yeah! Looking forward to all your support!

I wonder if I told a lie too at that point, having both of them leave by the end of the year is all kinds of feelings :shock:

Also funny to note that Misa was able to figure out my true number 1 was actually Hino, even before I myself realized it. At important Kamen Joshi events she always was like:

Miishan Birth Fest 2019: "You like Hino don't you? I do too!" (we proceed to do Hino's bear pose)
    Maihama Ampitheater: "Did you get to see Hino? I had so much fun performing with her!"
    Armor Girls Photo Session: "You came here to take pics of Hino, didn't you?:hmm:"

• Like Like x 3
  9. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks FruitPunchSamurai. I really appreciated a good translation of Misa's statement! Hino was your favorite Armor Girl, but is Yurie still your Alice Project kami-oshi?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  10. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    After watching Misa's film, birth fest, and play, along with Hino appearing every so often, I started realizing that I might've been too hasty in confirming a kami-oshi. At some point a few months ago I realized I liked all three of them way more than other members about the same, and if I really had to pick a #1 it'd be Hino, especially after the graduation ceremony. Don't really know what you have until it's gone, haha.

• Like Like x 1
  11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Old wise words working even today... Well... Super Anna :/ ... well, that not picture here...

12. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    • Like Like x 3
  13. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    • Like Like x 3
  14. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Today Riru and Saki joined Juban, with Yuuka rejoining Steam Girls.

Juban rap parts: Mainly Nanaka and Seri, but Riru also got some parts. She may be the new 3rd rapper. Yuuri switches her outfit into pink (penlight color is still blue).

Yuuka returns to being in charge of orange. Steam Girls rap parts are now Fue and Yuuka, with Yurie having some parts too. Tomoka has stepped down from Steam Girls leader due to unable to fulfill the duties and the position will now be filled by Shihori.

If I could complain just a bit, it's that Yurie got moved to right behind center in the formation, the worst spot to be in. She's been slowly gaining in popularity, but it feels like she isn't being rewarded for her efforts. She wrote a blog talking about how she let her chance to take center slip away and she was frustrated about it, and I'm just a little concerned about her getting left behind (even though I believe she has the ability needed to be a top member).

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    It was a great night though, and my hope to get a cheki with Tomoka has been furfilled!
    I am sure Shihori will do well as leader of Steamgirls and I hope alsothat this means that she plans to stick around for a while.

16. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi (alice10 alignement) - Genkidane @JEWELS25, bad angle

they perform even when Nanaka isn't on the fight card now it seem. Pretty rad.

Mugen Joshi Forward @Tokyo Game Show

set (start @16 minutes in)
    1. Shining Road
    ... (long ass robot MC)
    2. Be Happy (@50 minutes at the end)

Great setting for a Mugen Joshi show, i am not sure to who exactly i should send my congrats to but congrats. The scene look like a macbook tho so i'm 50% confuse because Mugen Joshi is all-in on the good old school ''gaming pc'' adventure no?

Send the Slimegirls to Tokyo Game Show next,
    Do it.
    Do.
    It.

TSM Sara graduation report

TSM Misa graduation announcement report

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Quick report:
    Seishun cutter MV is Awesome!!!:1st:

• Like Like x 1
  18. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    My jaw dropped when I saw the quality. It honestly put new faith in me for Kamen Joshi.

19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Yeah, the quality is extremeley high, they really went all out with this one.
    What I am also very happy about is that the video really captured the feel of the song which makes it all the more enjoyable.
    This could become a great YouTube hit!

Now it's just waiting (impatiently) for it to be uploaded.

20. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

KamenJoshi 『Senjin☆CUTTER』 MV

• Like Like x 2