Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Love the new MV! Glad to see some quality promotional material for the group back!

2. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Ah, looks like Satsuki Mine's next BD/DVD is out at the end of November (it's up for pre-order on CDJapan

• Like Like x 1
  3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

I'm ready!!! :cute:

4. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So now I am back home for 2 days and well rested I can type out my AAR of my visits to Kamenjoshi during my holiday.
    I will not be able to remember every detail and also some things I might remember being on the wrong day so keep that in mind and forgive me my mistakes, this isn't going to be a story about cold hard facts (we have some good people here who can provide those far better then I) but more over people and just the simple emotions this bakka gaijin fan felt during his visits. This can also become a long story but it can also be short I don't know.

First things first, the flight to Japan with KLM was nice and smooth, only downside was the 2 hour delay due to bad weather, not a problem for me as landing was originally scheduled for 10.25 (on monday september 2nd) so even with the delay I had plenty of time before Kamenjoshi would start.
    After dropping of my luggage in the hotel I went via Shibuya (had to buy something there) to Akihabara, walked around a bit and then went to the part 2 show of the day (Part 2 has my preference as it's usually better visited). Last time I was in Japan I met a guy (who Momomin told me (on liveone) was called Buchi) who took me under his wing and learned me a lot of the wotage and stuff, he also gave a (wide) cheki ticket during my previous last night. I thought to repay his kindness so I brought him some stroopwafels, little souvenir of my town and a thank you card. For this to work however he offcourse had to recognize me, which with a huge smile he (luckily) did.
    After grabbing a drink (also note: they changed the number of stamps from 5 to 3) the Slimegirls intro played and it just brought a smile to my face and made me realize once again how good it felt to be back.
    All the performances were as good as I remembered them (and better) and luckily Armorgirls were last (I am the type of guy who likes it when the best/favorite part comes last), when Armorgirls started I saw another familiar face; that of what people called the "cheer leader" of the Momomin fans and he recognized me to which resulted in me immediatley being pushed to the front, not that I minded that though because as soon as that the girls came up and there I could see I my Kamioshi Momomin again, even though I talked to her a LOT on liveone (btw she knew that I would be there) there is nothing better then seeing her on stage. She saw me and I would like to have the guilty pleasure that the smile she gave at that moment was for me. All the other girls were also as good as I remembered them. Show was great and I loved every second of it. After the show it was time for a cheki and, after giving me one hell of a high five, Momomin welcomed me back to Japan and I told her that it felt good to be back and I got my first cheki of the trip.
    During the wait till the goodbye for the night I communicated a bit with Buchi (with help of some guys, some of whom knew me from liveone) and he invited me to go with him on wendnesday to the show in ENTAS. Offcourse I said and so we deicided to go to the first ENTAS show for that day.

Tuesday I went to see Cerisier, but there was no Neachin :( still good to see them though, they have grown a good bit since the last time but they still need more songs!

So on wendnesday I went to the ENTAS show, basicly a small stage venue hidden away inside a shopping building, I would have never looked for it there. After showing our ID's (which for some reason you must when visiting those shows) Buchi and I got front row seats but then I encounterd a problem; my light stick didn't want to change colour anymore :blink: it only turned green and pink. Now isn't just turning pink not that much of a problem as that is Momomin her colour but I also liked to cheer for Saria and Shiori. Luckily I could borrow a stick from Buchi (he has atleast eight of them) so that problem was luckily solved quickly and we could all enjoy the show. Let me tell you though that it is a good thing that non of the girls are really tall as the headspace for them when on stage isn't much. The show was great, as always and it is nice to see the big cadet units and steamgirls on such a small stage, very crowded but it adds to the intensity. Armorgirls were once again the last unit and they were with just 3 girls and and and... Momomin centered this performance :cute:, After the show I got a small cheki with Saria who seemed happy to get a picture with the gaijin, I told her I would upgrade to wide cheki once she made it to Armorgirls, she seemed to understand what I was saying and looked very happy that I knew where she wanted to go. I also took a (wide) cheki with Shiori and offcourse one with Momomin.

On thursday I sadly couldn't go to any shows, but I had a good excuse, due to some ridiculous coincedence a girl from my country that I knew was in Tokyo the same time as I (her first time in Japan) and we promised to spend a day together which we did (Asakusa mostly with a visit to the Skytree in between, ending with a Fugu dinner and karaoke). And now I hear some of you think "well why didn't you take her to see Kamenjoshi?" Well, I did, on saturday ;)

Saturday I went to see Cerisier first as they had some "emergency" gig in some basement in Akihabara, still no Neachin but I did enjoyed it and some other girls also caught my eye so it was still good to be there.
    My friend and I went to see the free part of the saturday and offcourse I liked it and luckily she did to, she found it a great experience although she was a bit to shy to do the (free) high fives afterwards but that is ok, I was the same when I went the first time. Since the girl is traveling on a pretty tight budget and she insisted on paying for (virtually) everything herself we didn't go to the part 2 show. (we went for a walk in Odaiba instead)

Also on Sunday I couldn't go to Kamenjoshi due to an event (Tokyo victory show) where I promised to help out a friend of mine who had a stand and we went (together with lots of other people) to an izakaya afterwards for an afterparty.

From Monday to Saturdaymorning I was going to Sendai and Unosumai so I couldn't go to Kamenjoshi.

Saturday (the 14th) I went to part 2, great to see the long show again although the crowds often tend to be on the small side, unless there is something special, like on the Sunday. After the show I, and other fans went for some dinner and drinks. I had a great time.

Yupz, Sunday I went to the free part and the 2nd part, I could have gone to the first one to but I don't like graduations (yes even when it is a transfer but if you see the pictures of that show it was the same as a graduation performance). The nicest thing about the free parts are that some of the slimegirls or cadets are having bar service, they are so cute when suddenly a foreigner is in front of their face and they don't really know what to do except scream "thank you" [hehe]
    The part 2 offcourse saw ther first time Yuuka back in Steamgirls and Riru and Saki in Juban. Great atmosphere that night and I really enjoyed it. Also I was very happy to see Tomoka perform and was even more happy to have a cheki and short chat with her after the show. I already saw Tomoka as a great inspiration of fighting spirit but meeting her in real life and talking to her, even thought it was short and the language barrier and all I can not be anything then be extremely impressed by the spirit and aura she radiates, a great girl who I think is, even wheelchair bound, destined to do great things.

The Monday was a public holiday so that meant a long show :cool: great day again with me going to the free part and the 2nd part. I can't really remember anything special happening.

Tuesday however was special as they had a special signing event together with Cerisier and offcourse the premier of the Senjin Cutter MV!!!:omfg:
    Cerisier did well, lots of fans of them were there and luckily, finally I saw that Neachin was also there!
    After Cerisier Kamenjoshi came up, just like Cerisier before them they first performed as a whole group and after that they did some unit songs before all coming back on stage to watch the premier.
    I can tell you, watching a MV premier live with the girls and audience is totally different from seeing a video for the first time on youtube, the shared excitement just makes the air tingle and makes it so much more fun.
    After the MV they offcours performed Senjin Cutter and then it was time for the signing event.
    I had the week before bought a new light stick so I had Momomin sign that for me, with my signed lightstick I now really felt like one the true fans :p
    But hey, there were more girls I had to see that night so I hopped over to the Cerisier line and let me tell you, the face of Neachin when she saw me and recognized me was absolutely priceless and she was really glad that I came to take a cheki with her and to make it even a better night for her during the selector phase I also had a picture taken of her with Aoi (they call themselves a couple), I had Aoi sign that one and Neachin seemed to say something to her in the likes of "take this chance to practise your english" which was fun.

Thursday, my last day in Japan started as a disaster though. I planned to (and had told Momomin on liveone) that I wanted to end my holiday with going to both parts but when I woke up I was sick a sick can get. I had to puke and all and it looked like this day would be ruined. Luckily at around 14.00 I started to feel better and around 16.00 I felt completely better, and good to because I also promised Momomin to write her a letter and I still had to turn that one in (I hope the staff let it through, Momomin said that a english letter was ok, but I don't know if the staff share that thought). Happy that I could go I headed out to walk to p.a.r.m.s. for the last time.
    It was one of the best nights ever!!!
    The performances were great and I even had to do some embarrassing stuff. You guys know that after a unit finishes there performance there is always someone in the audience who yells something? Well in the middle of the first Armorgirls performance a guy came to the Momomin cheer leader and I knew they were talking about me and sure enough, leader came to me and told me that this time I would be the one to do the yelling when Armor girls was finished. I have never been so nervous at p.a.r.m.s. not even when meeting Momomin for the first time! Luckily I was told what to yell so I did it as good and as loud as I could. It startled some girls and audience people, I don't know if it was because it was because I did it (can't say I have seen a foreigner do it before) or if it was of the volume I put out but seeing I had to high five a lot of people afterwards I go with the thought I did good, hé atleast that is what Momomin told me and that counts :D
    Did a cheki with Momomin and a group shot with Armorgirls.
    During the first part though the cadets and Moa didn't perform, this had me a bid worried as I was planning, on my last night, to have a cheki with Saria and Moa to.
    Moa did perform during part 2 but there were still no cadets!
    Luckily during the last song they did turn up and I could feel relieved!
    So the cheki time started, and as it was the last night I didn't need to watch my spending so I bought five wide tickets and got to Momomin first, then Sora, then Moa and to her surprise I also got Saria to sign a wide cheki, I thought she earned it. My last ticket was for Momomin and Nanaka doing the chokomeshi pose. I want to make that a tradition however other fans had different ideas as I got presented by them with 2 wide tickets (so that means next time I need to take more stroopwafels with me :p ) I used these to have group shots of Armorgirls (signed by Waka) and Steamgirls (signed by Satsuki). When I showed the guys who gave me the tickets the pictures I thought to myself well fuck this shit, now I also need one with Juban so I went to the machine, put money in it, press the button and yeah sure the girls start their goodbye....:fear:
    Getting saved by the fans once again they talked to they cheki guy and after the goodbye he stopped the Juban girls and had them pose for the final cheki, much to their delight and even more surprising for Saki as I wanted her to sign it, she even laughed more when she noticed I knew her nickname. I noticed her a bit during the MC parts and so paid some more attention to her during the performances and I start to like her and seeing I don't have an oshi in Juban at this moment I think she makes a good chance to become the one I will cheer for next time I see a Juban performance so can someone tell me her colour? :chuffed:

So this concludes my AAR of my trips this time. I can say that even with the graduations of some major members the past year Kamenjoshi in terms of member ability is in good health. The only concern I have is for my beloved Armorgirls.
    Can someone tell we why Waka never seems to perform? If she doesn't/can't perform then for all intends and purposses Armorgirls is, when Misa leaves, a 3 girl unit! That is just way to small. Even with 4 they seem to have the hardest time to keep a good routine (in terms of condition needed) and it is only thanks to the hard work they put in that it even works. I really hope that Saria and Mitsuki get promoted soon, I can't say I have seen any faults in Saria the times I have seen her so I don't know what management thinks she still lacks.

Total cheki haul this time: 21 wide, 2 small (and 1 signed light stick)

• Like Like x 5
  5. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I'm glad you had a good time. I find that otaku seem kind of intimidating at first but at the end of the day everyone's here to enjoy Kamen Joshi and have a good time.

Sometime before Hino's graduation, Waka broke a bone in her toe, so she's been only appearing at cheki time (she did do a few songs as Armor Girls at Hino's graduation so I am a little worried it got worse there, but thankful she was able to see Hino off on the same stage).

The recently promoted and had a seitansai Ms. Jellyfish (Saki) changed from orange to yellow when she joined Juban (Seri was already orange). If you check her twitter there should be a picture of her from when she was a highschooler holding a piece of driftwood by a river. That picture is quite popular among fans and members so next time if you bring it up to her she should be happy.

Today Yurie and Yuuka celebrated Alice Project 5th year and Kamen Joshi entry 4th year respectively, although Yuuka has been at it constantly, Yurie had a time where she focused on her studies.

• Like Like x 3
  6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Wow! That was an excellent time Oddball82! I really enjoyed reading about your most recent experience! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  7. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Also forgot this piece of big news today, Cadets will be holding their solo concert October 22, and will be releasing their new single then. It will be the newest cadet single since Kirameki or Watashi ni Chime.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    @FruitPunchSamurai
    Thanks for the info on Waka. I hope her injury heals well enough before Misa her graduation. Even then I still hope that Armorgirls get some reinforcements soon.
    Also thanks for the info on Saki, I was already wondering what that picture with a (rubber?) log thingy taken during her birthday fest was about.
    On the otaku, it is not the persons I found intimidating (when I first visited parms) it was more the wotage and cheering, it looked fun but also very "something you shouldn't do if you don't know what you are doing"
    I am glad I was proven wrong though ;)

@blurryeyes
    Thanks for the compliment, I hope you have as much fun as I had during your upcomming trip!

• Like Like x 1
  9. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

AAAHHH !!! Someone please go white knight prince kissy Waka broken frog toe.. :oops::inlove:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!! They want to impreach Trump !!!
    In period of turmoil. We need BIG WEAPON. It is a fight!!!
    Which Nanaka Kawamura do you got winning ???? InNeR bAtTlE[​IMG]

Genkidane Nanaka !!!
    By this video it appear Genkidane Nanaka love Trump !!! High energy saikyo going now !!!

if the video does not show watch the video here

vs ..
    [​IMG]
    Cutter Nanaka !!!
    I think Senjin Nanaka want to impreach☆cutter Trump !!!! Go play death on the prison cell Trump !!!
    I think it all about Seri new influence.. She give me a killer democrat vibe. Which Nanaka do you got???

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  10. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    More big news after another, Reika announced yesterday the current cadets are set to become the next topping girls, Topping Girls IRDK (Iru Dake, which means Just Being There). With Hino gone, I think this marks the end of the current Alice Project Topping Girls FTTB reign, and starts the beginning of a new era.

PS. In my opinion the new topping girls name doesn't sound anywhere as cool as previously but w/e.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks buddy! It's like just 6 WEEKS away!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  12. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    May be a dumb question but: what's the current members lineup for Alice Juban, Armor Girls and Steam Girls? I see it has changed a lot this year and I'm kinda lost ^^"
    Awesome MV btw

13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    In the ending credits of the MV you will find your answer ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oops :D thanks
    I'm still confused with Alice Juban. Lately I've seen photos of them as 8 members but in the MV only list 7

15. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I think you're seeing pics from Juban 8th Anniversary where Yuuka Kojima also performed as Juban since she was a member before transferring back to Steam Girls. MV credits lineup is accurate although I think it was filmed pre-graduations/promotions.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Just did my first liveone session with Momomin since returning and I am so happy because;
    She got my letter and card!!! :worthy:

I was a bit worried about if staff would give it to her because they were really really surprised when I handed it over to them and they really looked like "wtf?"

But she got it and was very happy with it so for me that is a great start of the weekend!

• Like Like x 1
  17. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I'm always worried that members won't read fan letters, and that they're putting on a business smile, but I thought about it and if they actually didn't care about fans they would've quit long ago since its surprisingly a lot of hard work being an idol, at least in Alice Project. So I can rest easy knowing that Hino read my fan letter despite not being able to confirm it with her, and getting chuckled at for putting my real name in it by the female staff who read it over after I handed it to her (I understand they have to read it before they give it to the actual person otherwise people could write all sorts of nasty things).

In about 17 hours, there will be a promotion announcement. As well as which derivative unit (Cherry Blossom, White Milk, Prism, or Pureful) that Satsuki Mine will go to.

Current predictions: Mitsuki, Saria, Mia. As much as I'd like Rena to move up, she got demoted from 1st row to 3rd row these past few months so I don't think her chances are high. Would like to give Mitsuki the most improved cadet award because she's come a long way from when I first saw her. Saria was just a matter of time, and Mia has also improved a lot in the past months.

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    It is one of the beautiful things of liveone, Momomin actually showed the letter and card, she had them right beside her! And yes, being an idol is damn hard work, I remember talking to Momomin and she told me that in KJ idols can be happy when they have 1 day off a week but in summer (their busiest period) there are virtually no days off, I guess many off them are lucky that the dorms are really close by to parms. I also put my real name on the letter, doesn't matter much to me as I also use it on liveone so no secrets there.

Oeh, I am curious about the promotions, I would love for Saria to get a promotion at or or right after her birthday live!

EDIT: What I also wish for is that they record the promotions, I love emotions!

19. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Congratulations to Mia Miyase for moving up to Steam Girls. This will be the last promotion before Roppongi EX theatre.

Satsuki Mine will be joining White☆Milk as well.

• Like Like x 2
  20. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

KamenJoshi Alice10 27/09/19

1. Dai! Gyaku! Ten!
    2. 2die4
    -MC
    3. Genkidane☆
    4. Super☆Straight
    5. Jumping☆Baby

KamenJoshi 「Senjin☆Cutter」 22/09/19

8 Masks formation, Masked all song long like the music video.

Slimegirls West 25/09/19

1. Quest
    2. Adventure

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1