Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

DEEP JEWELS26!

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    11/5 will have Armor Girls new single debut during the 2 days Kyoto-Osaka Misa Kubota tour.

11/7 will have both Armor Girls new single and Steam Girls new single at PARMS.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Does this mean Armor Girls will debut 2 new singles or is it just one and are the dates just first time performances at the respective venues?

4. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    My bad, one single each and first time performances at respective venues. YouTube recording will probably take place at 11/7.

Armor Girls single is called "Parade Rondo", and Steam Girls is called "Color Day".

Aika Ichinose will also be graduating from cadets on November 9. She did not give a clear reason why, but perhaps it's due to university life and idol life not mixing well, as well as her not feeling too well physically these days. She was part of the Slime Girls I saw at the beginning of the year and it's a little sad to see her go.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

So I will be leaving for Tokyo on 11/6 (Wednesday) & staying until 11/19 and have scheduled a TON of underground idols - I will be going to the PARMS to see Kamen Joshi a few times. Most likely the 11/15-18 4-day block (subject to change.) I would love to see any of you guys there, so if you regulars are going any of those dates and see a gaijin that looks like the picture in my avatar, please say hello & introduce yourself, I would love to meet any of you in person and enjoy Kamen Joshi together! :cool:

*One quick question - on the PARMS cheki machine, the "cheki wide" option is the the first button on the top left hand corner of the machine for Y2000 right? I didn't have to use it last year because I was on the 8th floor. :p

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  6. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Should be the big 2000 yen button for wide cheki.

Armor Girls will be doing their job as Sabae city tourism ambassadors from 11/15-11/17 so a little heads up since they'll be gone.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Whoa too bad they won't be there for Mao's birthday festival! ^^^ Thank you Fruitpunch Samurai, that is very important information! :cool: I will most likely be there on 11/18 then when the Armor Girls are back! :flower:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Mine Satsuki 4th DVD&Blue-Ray 『all MINE』trailer!

9. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Unfortunate yes, but 11/11 is Mao's real birthday so they're doing a Mao+Armor Girls special event during 2nd performance.

Just want to say that I've really warmed up to Mao as KJ center, and she's now one of my favs behind Hino, Misa, and Yurie. Her peak still has yet to come so I'm looking forward to it.

10. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

cerisier 『Kuriji No Nemuru Hoshizora Ni Kuriji』 MV (cerisier select)

cerisier 『Dōkeire Romantic』 MV (cerisier select)

[​IMG]

cerisier select is a new features from the large jpop idol group cerisier which features the center Ako Yamamoto and a smaller cast around her who consist mostly (5outof6) of the center of all the smaller designated smaller formations that made cerisier.

If this dosen't work maybe the next level to achieve will be the centergirls simply all alone all the time.

Always liked the Kuriji song, very original i never hear music done this way before. The video is great too i am happy of the result and the love.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  11. SummitSlimegirls

Steam Girls -「COLOR☆DAY」

12. SummitSlimegirls

Armor Girls -「Parade Rondo」

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
  14. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Yes, Instagram story function is now prohibited.

No one knows why but my guess is that it has something to do with the question box function where viewers can send messages they reply to. Perhaps it allowed them too much freedom since basically anyone can send questions, but the asker is not public. Also that it *might* cut into time for Live One since people can just have mini chats with them through the feature. I still think it's a shady move since it's the girl's choice to answer anything or even do a question box, and most of them just use it normally anyways. I'm a little disappointed since they usually had nice responses, and I noticed that Mitsuki Sena had always answered what I asked (she tends to answer everything asked so her story gets really long).

On the topic of Mitsuki, she dyed her hair black a while ago, from rainbow color. It might have very well been due to an interaction she had with Kanon Mori, who attended a Topping Girls IRDK event.

*Mitsuki gives Kanon a Kamen Joshi flyer*
    Kanon: Oh, Kamen Joshi?
    Mitsuki: Oh you know them?! Please follow us on Twitter!

Kanon proceeded to go on Twitter and say that a girl with a "crazy (in a good way)" hair color gave her a flyer, which prompted Mitsuki to apologize for not recognizing an original member.

I don't think anyone's in the wrong here, but I do feel kinda bad for Mitsuki since she likely feels she messed up big time.

15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So I deicided to make sure to being able to scrap one more thing from my "idol experience bucketlist"
    I just booked a ticket to Tokyo where I will stay from March 16th till March 27th.
    I am sure you all know why I chose that period :D

So, Momomin's seitansai, should I pre-order a ticket or is it safe to buy it on the day?

I feel a bit guilty for missing Moa's seitansai by a day, but the extra flightticketcost plus extra pressure on my personal schedule really makes it impossible for me. I really like her and she never stops to amaze me, not just by her aura but also by her attention (example:when I did a cheki with her last time she told me that she knew I was a Momomin oshi). Oh well, I better save up some extra cheki cash for her then.:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  16. SummitSlimegirls

Kamen Joshi (Alice10,Armor Girls, Tomoka) @12th world open karate championship

1. Genkidane
    2. Dai! Gyaku! Ten!
    3. Daibouken

... Can you save the whole universe Riru you super heroine?
    I am sure there is problem somewhere.

Any .....
    Any news of a single January 2020?
    Because i had them trying to make noise at the beginning of a new decade.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  17. SummitSlimegirls

WORLD UPDATE:
    Rejoice! In this world you're always just 1 song away from a new song!
    Easter Girls 『Peperoni☆Western』

• Like Like x 2
  18. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    oversized photo removed
    Last Sunday was an outfit shuffle live and doing one song shuffle too.
    Juban→Armor doing MY LIFE
    Armor→Steam doing Rai Adventure
    Steam→Juban doing 2die4

Did your favorites wear the outfits you liked?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    As I like camo it was great to see Momomin in the steam girls camo outfit!

20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Sorry for the late report! On my recent trip to Japan I was at idol lives everyday! Saw a lot of my "other" favorite groups like Spark Speaker, Melon Batake a go go, Malcolm Mask McLaren, Aphrodite, Devil Anthem, C-Style, Zombie Powder, Bury, Migma Shelter, Party Rockets GT, Ladybaby, Nilkly, Popping Emo, Black Nazarene, Last Question, Merry Bad End, Raymay, & more... might have been my best trip there yet, I bought a ton of stuff and filled a cheki book lol. :1st:

But you guys want to hear about Kamen Joshi of course! I was lucky enough to see them twice! Heeding Fruitpunch's words I took a chance and went to see them Thursday night (11/14) in hopes to catch Armor Girls before their weekend departure!

So I go to Pasela buy my ticket and decide I will head up the elevator, (I need to stop doing this the full way as it always gets me into a funny situation, and just take it to one of the levels like 4 or 5 & walk the rest of the way.) I walk on the elevator, behind a guy in front of me & the doors close and I turn to my left and who's standing there but Kamen Joshi leader Mayu!:^^;: (I have been told in the past it's not good form get on the elevator with idols you know - even as a foreigner) She has a ear loop mask on & cap & is playing on her phone. She gets off at the 4th Floor as I make my way to the 7th. I get there and there is no line... I immediately know that it's too close to showtime for this to be the case & decide to take the elevator down to the 5th floor than "walk" my way back up the stairwell to find the end of the line. When I get to the 5th floor there is no stairwell exit that I can find, so I decide I will go a floor down, as the elevator opens up again I am greeted by best friends Kamen Joshi center Mao & Yuri dressed in civies!!! I Say "Oh Kamen Joshi, I will be at your show!" & decline to get on the elevator with them, Mao says "See you on the 7th floor!" And I say "See you Mao!"[hehe]
    I finally get to the end of the line on the stairs, we are let in, grab my curry & melon soda & let the fun begin!

I was lucky and all 3 of the core groups were playing! This was a spectacular show for me as there was only like 27 people there and I was close enough to slap the stage with my hands lol. I could easily travel for my oshis in each group's side of the stage. Line up was (no cadets) Steam Girls, Armor Girls, Alice 10. Highlights of the setlist included "Destiny" the 2 newer Armor Girls songs, "Alice no Jikan" & "Cinderella."
    *It was nice to see Miishan one last time.:v:
    There was like 12 guys for Moa in the audience, and one fellow who had a full Star Wars light up lightsaber for Sora that we showed a respect for one another as the 2 Sora fans. lol :twisted:

Cheki time came and I bought 5 wides for Moa, Sora, Satsuki, Mao, & a 2nd Moa pin-shot for my buddy back home... Moa, Sora, & Satsuki mentioned liking my Japanese "Heart/Arigatou" t-shirt!

MOA: I told her that I always come to see her every year, & every year I get a cheki with Moa-chan. Her English is always very good and she is always so excitable & joyful. I told her I liked her new AG outfit and she said she was a "Japanese Princess" with that outfit on. The 2nd time I went to her, her bra wire popped out right in front of me & she laughed so hard at the wardrobe malfunction. She asked me "when will you come see me again?" And I told her next year... she immediately went into "anime cry mode." :XD:

SORA: Loud and as fun as ever. She had a hard time deciding on our cheki pose as she seemed more enamored with chatting with me. I mentioned how I think she is is the coolest member, her Ultraman stint, and how I always like her hair, she was so hype!

SATSUKI: *On a side note I couldn't help but notice that Satsuki was wearing what I would call bikini bottoms under her skirt, it is the smallest piece of clothing I have ever seen at a non gravure idol live event, (or a Mini Skirt Police live lol) and she gave everyone there some extra eye candy for sure that night. Whoa!* :cute: This was my 1st time meeting her (or any of the Easter Girls current or former) & I have to say she is quite stunning & friendly in person. She was taller than I expected & I told her I had been to Osaka before & it was nice to finally meet her. I also told her I owned her gravy BDs & she made me promise to buy her new one.
    You bet Satsuki. :approve:

MAOPI: Mao was the right choice for Kamen Joshi's new center and I told her as much and thanked her for both becoming the new center & for her "help" on the elevator. She asked where I was from (idols always think Connecticut is Canada so I go with Boston) and she is very cool for such a young person, I wished her a happy birthday as her festival was happening that weekend.

Next...
    I also went to PARMS on 11/17 for Mao's birthday event :ome:(being at Anna's 5th Anniversary in 2016 - I felt things had come full circle) - I have been to several idol birthday fests, but this was my 1st in attendance for Kamen Joshi. Fruitpunch gave a great review earlier of this show, and I was ecstatic to attend, (sorry we did not meet buddy) but the place was packed! lol Highlights for me included being surprisingly as close as I was, Alice 10 as Armor Girls, Mao's nice mix of old & new material, and the very fun atmosphere full of Kamen Joshi love. Also Nanaka is always hard to take your eyes off of, everything is so smooth and natural for her, she was 2nd only to Mao for me that night in performance!

I ordered the Mao birthday live BD when it went up a couple weeks ago (still waiting on it) but hope to see me show up somewhere in there lol. I loved seeing the crowd video at the end on Twitter as it was the 1st time I got to do a birthday closer. I will be back for more Kamen Joshi in 2020!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 1