1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    A few things to report.

Shihori Yukino birth fest:
    Turned 29 on Jan 25, Shihori celebrated her 5th birth fest Feb 9. She set the new record for oldest active member of KJ. She appeared in everything from cadets, to Juban, and Armor Girls. I'm surprised that she was able to keep her stamina up. For Steam Girls she wore a special outfit, parts of which were handmade by her mom, and it looked really good on her. Shihori herself says she isn't very good at dancing, but she really leveled up her performance since last year. I remember at her birth fest last year I thought I would switch from Yurie to her, but I thought Yurie looked stronger then. This year, I think it's the opposite, and now I think I might have a new oshimen, after thinking I wouldn't anymore after Hino and Misa left. She's really improved, whether it be her performance or her looks; last year she said she would focus on getting prettier, and she really has. Yesterday there was a personal item sign event, and I made a cheki album just for chekis of her, if it fills up I think that's a sign that I should support her fully. I've been cheering her on recently and she noticed me and said how happy she was. She said she'll continue even after she turns 30 next year, so it's something to look forward to.
    [​IMG]

Harumi Osuzu birth fest:
    Harumi turned 20 on Feb 2, and I think she's gotten really cute over the years. I remember seeing her for the first time two years ago and thought she was okay, but after becoming KJ she has a different air about her. At the Steam Girls photo event a few months ago, she's actually quite talkative and it's pretty fun talking to her. She also appeared in every unit during her birth fest. My favorite highlight was that during Armor Girls, she wore Misa's armor(!), and mask. For Steam Girls and KJ, instead of the birth fest t-shirt, all members wore the Personia outfit, a rare occasion for birth fests. For cheki time, she initially wore the birth fest t-shirt, but afterwards she switched into the Armor Girls armor, and I didn't hesitate to take a cheki with her. The outfit perfectly suits her, but I think her end goal is to do Alice Juban with her favorite member, Seri. I feel a little bad for Harumi since there was no media there to make a report for her birth fest, which is unusual.
    [​IMG]

Tomoka Igari graduation:
    Tomoka will leave KJ after September one-man, but she wants to do things such as write lyrics for KJ songs. Her book, which will be released in May, is currently taking pre-orders. Perhaps her next activities will be more as a writer? I remember reading a blog of hers sometime after the accident, and she mentioned feeling something in her legs, however faint, so I hoped that she would one day regain feeling in her legs and stand on stage again.

Nodoka Sakura and Mai Mizusawa one-day revival live:
    On the second day of the movie showings of the films starring Moa Tsukino and Seri Suzumura, there was a live right after one showing which had Nodoka and Mai appear as KJ. I really wanted to go, but I went to Misa's play that night (which was her most interesting play by far, and she was in a starring role). Tokyo Sports took a summary video below. As an aside, Moa is a super good actress, and Seri was really good too especially since it was her first starring role. Fue played a role in the film Moa was in as her first actress credit, and she did really well too. Fue is on the "actress course" so she's one step closer to her dream.
    [youtube]
    if the video does not show watch the video here

Reika Tsukimura retirement:
    Reika will finally leave Alice Project and retire from manager on March 31. Her reasons for leaving are that she will be getting married, and for her child's sake. There will be a "retirement ceremony" type of thing going on, with her final stage appearance during this time. The biggest highlight, however, is that former KJ members will be appearing as guests. Anna Tachibana, Yuki Sakura, Risa Sawada, Sara Kurose, and Mai Mizusawa will be appearing on stage for one day. I'm really looking forward to seeing Anna again, and seeing Risa for the first time. It starts at 6pm though and I'll be working, so I'll have to come in late but hopefully I'll make it in time.
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12575236519.html

Coronavirus prevention measures:
    With the news surrounding current events, about a week or two ago, Alice Project made an announcement that everyone coming to the live should wear a mask, and that the free high-five event will be suspended until further notice. On Monday they made a second announcement, with more emphasis on how if you have a mask, they really want you to wear it. During cheki time, the talents themselves will also be wearing masks. Other events across the country are being cancelled, and there may be a point when PARMS closes its doors for a while. For the time being, events are still going on, but I understand their concern for the safety of fans, and the girls and staff members themselves.
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12575848389.html

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Actual it is PARM 2.0. I not think young ones are it risk group, but it after ills are high class also, So high at is best stay at hospital or put info to nurse and so on...
    And it highest point at least china isn´t even seen :( :cold: :cry:

3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for your report FruitPunch Samurai! Lots of interesting stuff there. Excited to see my original KJ oshi Anna Tachibana make a 1-time return! Also good to see Fue making strides towards her goals, as she is my 2nd favorite Steam Girl, I need to get a cheki with her when I return later this year.

4. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Just a few updates.

I was thinking I would quit being an otaku with both Misa and Hino graduations, but I became really interested in Shihori after her improvement during her birth fest, and on the 24th I made the decision to support Shihori as #1 in Kamen Joshi, so now I'm a Shihori oshi (Yurie fans were surprised, and recently I was the only Shihori fan at one live, and since Yurie and Shihori have close stage position, I was basically cheering for Shihori in front of Yurie..., and today Yurie was the cameraman for a Shihori cheki; Yurie didn't even look at me to take the cheki ticket...:shock: ). I've been going to her live one quite often recently, and I should be holding back a bit more, but her live ones are really fun since she's a good talker.

And now a really big announcement. Due to the coronavirus spread, and after receiving instructions from the infection control headquarters, Kamen Joshi cafe will be closed from Wednesday 3/4 to Friday 3/13. They do plan to reopen on 3/14, but depending on the situation, there is a possibility of opening being delayed further. https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12579013744.html
    Osaka Kamen Joshi Theatre has already put in place that if you aren't wearing a mask you will be refused entry. I think this comes from earlier news about 3 infected people visiting a live house (thankfully not Kamen Joshi Theatre/Cafe, it was a different venue).
    If anything, this will be time for members to be doing a bunch of live one sessions.
    There are various things concerning the virus situation and governmental response and I have quite a few opinions on them, but this is not the place for discussion about that.

In all honesty, I do not see them opening up again on the 14th based on the current situation, but only time will tell about the situation.

5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for keeping us updated FP! That's gotta be kinda rough with Yurie! But I am sure Shihori appreciates you finding her! We are all hoping for the best & a quick reopening!

6. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

I think the Maskgirls are super well positions to share good hygiene manner.
    like,
    just wear your goddamn mask, do it.
    They should sell cool KJ medical mask.

7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Making of Alice Juban's Super Straight!

• Like Like x 1
  9. SummitSlimegirls

SummitSlimegirls Kenkyuusei

Mugen Joshi - 「be happy!!!!」 MV

• Like Like x 1
  10. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Personal Camera for the first time in a few years, this time with Mao and her older sister going to Disneyland around Christmas time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Recent OneMan footage with a touching moment reuniting An-chan & Maopi (...Na-chan too!)...
    (An-chan is all grown up!)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  12. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    With news about some live houses in Osaka spreading the virus, Kamen Joshi cafe will be extending their closure up to 3/19. This comes with a Japanese government request for places to hold back events for an additional 10 days from a couple days ago. Unfortunately Moa's birthfest was set to be on the 15th, but will now be pushed back to a later date.
    https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/entry-12581710803.html

They once again say that depending on the situation, they may extend it once again come the 19th.

Members have gone to Live one, calling this time the "Live one festival" with pretty much all of them streaming everyday. I've been going to Shihori's live one very regularly, but she tends to go on only 5 or so days out of the week. She lives with her whole family so you can hear them from time to time. Shihori's a very good talker and our hobbies and interests line up pretty well so it's always fun chatting with her. Her sessions are usually kind of empty, so you get to talk one-on-one with her more or less (this is sometimes bad for me since the slight time lag of messages, thinking of what to type, typing, and responding causes a little drag in the conversation).

I did wish to go to other girls' Live Ones, but the sessions are quite expensive after all (that being said, a 2000yen cheki is 15-30 seconds of talk time, but on live one it's 20 minutes of chatting depending how fast you type). If I were to go to someone else's live one I'd probably give Moa's a try, but since she's the most popular member (and current monthly no. 2) there's bound to be way too many people in the chat room.

I really wish they would do a special to encourage people to join Live one sessions, like points are 25% off since there's no performances right now, but I guess since it's the members only salary they can't really do something like that without repercussions.

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So I am absolutely gutted and depressed at the moment.
    I should have been in Japan right now but sadly I am not.
    Last week, during the very last thing I had to do at work my co-worker overlooked that I was busy with one of the locks of my works cartrailer and slammed another board shut. My thumb was caught/smashed by it resulting in me losing the top of my thumb and complete nail (there was even a little bone exposed).
    Even though it probably will heal for the most part it did mean that, because of regular check ups and removal of stitches (next tuesday, 5 stitches) I had to cancel my flight.
    I had hoped to fly to Japan after the stitches were removed but right now here in The Netherlands the Corona virus is raging and all travel is basicly restricted (and Japan just imposed a 14-day quarantine for new arrivals from europe) and as fate plays its cruel game I also happen to live in the single most infected town of my country.
    All this means for now my holiday plans are cancelled and in the fridge.

I am happy for Momomin that her party can go through and I hope she and the other fans will have a blast but...

I really think it was unwise to already re-open p.a.r.m.s.
    I know what the official news from Japan is but according to more critical media and people I know in Japan the good news about the virus in Japan is mostly fake, almost propaganda, brought out by the goverment who, whatever the cost, seems dead set on having the olympics being held as planned.
    I can understand AP management wanting to re-start. Live-One will never bring in as much as the theatre but even with all the precautions they are taking I think they are really taking a big risk.
    So I hope all the fans and members stay safe and healthy.

Oh and @FruitPunchSamurai
    The guy on twitter you pinged last week is indeed me ;)

PS: I had some chocolate bars wrapped in Momomin themed wrappers for the fans that were so kind to me during my visits. I gifted those to the local Food Bank. Who knows, she might get some extra fans through those.

14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Regarding the restart at p.a.r.m.s., WWS Channel has just posted a short video from tonight's show during a performance of 'Adventure' to report that audience members were all given Kamen Joshi-style masks:

• Like Like x 1
  15. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    The reopening of P.A.R.M.S. comes with a bunch of new rules:
    • Your temperature will be taken at the door. People with 37.5C or higher temperature will not be allowed in. If you get denied entry, you will be able to get your money back if you bought an advance ticket.
    • They always did it before, but you will have your hands sprayed with alcohol sanitizer upon entry. The drink bar also has a hand spray machine set up.
    • You must constantly wear a mask during your time there. If you take it off, you will be asked to leave.
    • If you're constantly sneezing and coughing, you will not be let in, or you will be asked to leave if they let you in already.
    • People who are sick or unwell are asked to stay home. If you come in like that, you may be refused at the door.
    • All members will wear a mask if they are not performing. During cheki time, they will be wearing a mask. Even if the cheki is just the member herself, she will still wear the mask (previously, you could request mask on/off).
    • The handshake events have been stopped completely. During cheki time, you could shake hands with members and high-five them, but now any form of touching is prohibited (which means no more heart-hand chekis, etc. Funny enough, on my first cheki back with Shihori, I already knew it was prohibited so I simply waved goodbye to her, and she gave me a light high-five, upon which she realized that they banned it and apologized to me). The mask chekis are nice once in a while, but it gets old really quickly. To me, cheki is a mix of capturing their appearance at the time, making a memory of the occasion, and directly (unfortunately, chekis do not count towards their salary so it's not truly directly supporting them) conveying your support and feelings to them. At this point, their appearance is mostly the same due to the mask covering most of their face, and the memory isn't that good, so really you're doing it to show your appreciation, but you still only get at most a minute of talk time, in which case you'd get more talk time through a live one session.
    • No cheering of any sort is allowed. That includes idol mix (the Tiger, Fire, Cyber, etc... that everyone shouts mid-song), and at the end when they bow someone says "Yappa ~~~ da ne!". This is by far one of the most difficult things to accept since it's extremely fun to shout your oshimen's name and cheer with everyone else. Clapping, the skipping down the centre of the audience, and other movements are still allowed.

Ever since the virus trouble started getting bigger in February, Shihori has been leaving to go home much earlier than other members, she only joins cheki time until around 9:20PM on weekends, and on weekdays her cheki time is cut to around 10PM, same time as the under 18 group. I think it's due to the fact that her parents are very old and are at risk should they catch the virus, and so she's trying to avoid crowds as much as possible.

With that, I have attended 4 performances, 3/20 (free performance+2nd performance) and 3/21 (1st performance+free performance). A quick report on those. Side note: Koharu Hinata had her wisdom teeth removed, and was in pain, so she was absent for both these days (I believe she will be absent for a while, most likely). Nanaka, Tomoka, Moa, and Yuuri were all absent for 3/21.

I wanted to go to the whole day on 3/20, but all of the performances were Cerisier+KJ, and even after all this time, I still can't get attached at all to other idol groups aside from KJ, and it's weekend/holiday pricing, so I just opted for the 2nd showing. According to otaku acquaintances, there was barely anybody at the first performance. The free performance had quite the number of people. I was surprised that the 2nd performance had less people than the free one since it was a special one due to it being the Mask Ceremony for Mitsuki and Saria. They received their masks from The Masked Princess (played by Reika Tsukimura) Congratulations to both of them for officially entering Kamen Joshi!
    [​IMG]
    I was a little bummed out that Shihori got placed to 3rd row, sandwiched between Saria and Mitsuki. However, I was the only Shihori oshi there, so I got to stand at the very front during Steam Girls time (according to her, Shihori fans aren't free on weekends most of the time). She also gave me lots of pointing and smiles.

For today, I decided to only attend the first performance and the free performance just because my paycheck was small last month and I'm trying to save to move in the coming months. I did want to attend Momomin's birth fest (and I'm sad since that means I ended up telling a lie to her at the last photo session), but I expected it to be very crowded, and I'm trying to save money.
    [​IMG]
    (probably my favorite picture of Momomin that I've ever taken)

Anyways, today marked the promotion of two AJs to Slime Girls and the return of one girl to Slime Girls who had an anxiety disorder (I think she was able to overcome it for the most part, after she consulted with a doctor). I honestly forgot their names except for Mirei Ichinose, so congratulations and apologies to them.
    The entry special was that you would get a Jason mask handed out to you at the entrance. The mask also had one member's signature on it, unfortunately you couldn't choose the signature, so everyone had to trade if you wanted your oshi's. I got Rena Yamamiya's at first, but then I found one of her oshi, so I traded that for Momomin's. Had you been there Oddball I would've gladly traded it to you. For the most part I had Momomin's, and looked everywhere for Shihori's but nobody had it. I'm willing to bet they did the signatures last night and since Shihori left early, I think she was unable to do it. In the end I traded Momomin's signed mask to one of her TO (top otaku), Rajikase-san, for Saria's signature. I'm glad he was able to get Momomin's signature and he helped a bit to find Shihori's signature. If you want it, I have no problems giving it to you next time you come, Oddball. No Saria oshi asked me for a trade.
    From Cadets onwards, you had to wear the mask handed out to you (if it was absolutely way too difficult to breathe, since you had to wear both the mask and the Jason mask at the same time, you were allowed to take it off). I wear glasses, so it's more or less impossible for me to wear it, however when Steam Girls went on, Fue said to wear it properly, so lots of us shoved our glasses through the holes in the side and tried to bear with it. My vision's really bad, but it was only me and Shihori's TO there, so I was able to stand up front and see her for the most part. After that was over my eyes hurt kinda bad so I just wore the mask beside my face once Steam Girls block was over. It went Cadets>Juban>Steam>Armor> with a final Kamen Joshi block.
    The second last song was Daibouken, one of my favorites, and the very last part of the song is a part where they remove the mask and hold it while dancing. That being one of my favorite parts, I decided to copy their movements along with the mask holding, and Shihori seemed to light up when I did it. Thankfully she was in the 2nd row due to many member absences, and she again gave me plenty of looks, smiles, and pointing.
    [​IMG]

I'm sorry to hear that you're stuck in that situation. Hopefully, this will settle down by the time of the one-man live in September, and you can come during that time.

I don't think this is the place for it but since it concerns everyone in the world and our hobby, I'll give my take of the virus situation in Japan. I am most definitely not a doctor or anything, and this is mostly just personal opinion, with some facts thrown in.
    • As of right now, Japan has around 1000+ cases, with 35 deaths, and some 200+ people recovered.
    • If the death rate of around 3% is true, then at 1000+ cases, 35 deaths seem about right. BUT, as time goes on, you get a better picture of fatality rate by doing deaths divided by the number of people who died+number of people recovered, so right now it sits at around 14%, so seems kind of high.
    • It is extremely difficult to get tested for the virus. Japan will not test you for the virus unless you are basically on death's door, or if you interacted with a confirmed infected person.
    • Supposedly, since many of the cases have mild symptoms, they likely go untested and not be counted and recover just fine (I strongly believe that this is what's happening in Japan).
    • Japan received one of the most, if not the most number of Chinese tourists, and many cases were found in Japan in late January-early Feb, with community spread being confirmed in February.
    • The biggest thing is that it is easy to cover up people being infected by not testing, but if it were truly widespread in Japan (I do believe that it's somewhat widespread in Japan), hospitals would be jammed up with sick people. People have began avoiding hospitals too, unless they can help it, since that's likely one of the most dangerous places to be in a pandemic. From what I personally know, hospitals don't seem to be in any stress right now. Also, there would be a huge number of people dying. While it's easy to say that they also cover up deaths, Japan is a free country. If people were covering up deaths, doctors, nurses, and of course people's families would be going on Facebook and Twitter to complain.
    • That leaves us with these scenarios: Japan's response to the outbreak has actually been effective OR people are more careful and mindful about germs and stuff OR Japan has yet to see the worst (this is my least favorite conclusion, and by far the scariest, but a lot of people predicted that Tokyo would be Wuhan by late Feb-early March, me included, but it hasn't exploded like that. Ever since February began, people have been saying "the worst will be in two weeks", and it's been over a month since then).
    • I take hope in that it's a fact that most people will recover, and that people infected today (who will recover) will be fine by next month.
    • My opinion is that there is probably five or so thousand people infected in Japan, but go undetected since they believe they have nothing but a cold.
    • While this is a good outlook for Japan, I do believe that people still need to pay attention to hygiene and cleanliness, since this is not over yet, and that people and places still need to be more careful, or this could get really worse.
    Personally, I'm quite disappointed in how Japan handled everything involving this situation. It sucks being anxious since the government has basically admitted that hospitals cannot handle a surge in sick people, and that instead of containing the outbreak, they're trying their hardest to make sure that only a few people get sick at a time so they can reduce the strain on the medical system, which is why they have very strict measures on testing. Back in January, I was really scared for my well-being, and honestly thought of flying back home to wait this out, but I've gotten used to it, and I don't think I'm at risk anymore, but now I am more worried about my parents back in Canada than I am for myself.

I do agree that it was too early to re-open PARMS. If anything, they should have tried out live-streaming the concerts for a bit, Easter Girls did that last weekend. An otaku acquaintance of mine is a later middle-aged man, and he's also worried about going to concerts with many people, especially since I remember him catching pneumonia last year for a bit, and due to pressure from his company, which is why he avoided Momomin's birth fest today as well. I am also worried for Shihori and her parents too.

I'm a bit of a germaphobe and I was sick many times last year, so I constantly clean my surroundings and carry hand sanitizer. Ever since this virus situation started, I also check my temperature daily and wear a mask when I go out. I've already decided that I won't go to work or events if I get sick, and my company has said to stay home if you have a fever of 37.5C or higher (they've said they will give you special paid leave if your fever is that high). However, it's impossible for me to avoid large crowds since I take an extremely crowded train to work, and I got transferred last week to Shibuya (to a better project, thankfully), the busiest place in Japan, which makes me take an even more extremely crowded train, so at this point all I can do to prevent myself from catching the virus is to just practice good hygiene.

I hope you stay safe in Europe. Last time you were here I think I caught a glimpse of you, but I'm not the type to actively go interact with people. Next time you come I'll be sure to say hello :)

I'm a little off-put that this mask thing was just a publicity stunt titled "Don't Lose to the Coronavirus!", but I guess it's okay since fans got free stuff. There were many different news outlets today, and I did not expect to see myself in a photo of an online article (different from this one).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Thank you for your report @FruitPunchSamurai

Don't sweat it about the Momomin signed mask, I know Rajikase and I also probably would have given him the mask if I got it. He is a huge Momomin fan and also a really nice and helpfull guy.

Also please feel free to say hello next time, I would love to meet the top informer of this thread :)

About my plans for going next time:
    Currently I am still saving the money I had put aside for this trip but I admit it's hard not to spend it because sitting at home is boring and I have some things I want(new camera and airsoft things) but didn't have the money for. It will all depend when travel is allowed again. If the outlook is good enough (and my boss agrees offcourse) I might shift my trip to May. If that doesn't work out then it will be around either early or late November, which I plan to do anyway but if I can't go in May I will make my November trip longer, 4 instead of 3 weeks (a Japanese friend of mine wants me to Taiwan with him the last weekend of November so that dictates the schedule a bit and the summer is not a good time to be in Tokyo)

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

There at already die one... but ... hmm... well... lucky it wasn´t so killing at 1.0 but... :( ...

18. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So I just had a one hour one on one talk with Momomin on liveone, which I found very luxurious.

When I got into her chat she was eating but she immediatly asked about my injury to which I replied that everything was going ok and jokingly told that if she wanted to I would show her a picture of it.
    I thought she would say "no it's ok" but offcourse Momomin was being Momomin and very enthousiasticly said "please show me"
    I told her "because it's yabai I will wait till after you finish eating ok?" which she luckily agreed on.
    When she was finished eating I uploaded the injury to twitter and let me tell you it was worth it, you don't get to see those kind of impressions on idol faces often [hehe]
    She agreed it was very yabai and asked various things about it which showed me once again what a great person she is.

We also talked about the virus and her birthday live. It seems the birthday message that I was asked to write for her was printed on the 1st page :shock: which I consider a great honour as she told me that it was the first thing she saw when she opened the book (and it will also probably be the first thing others see when they flip through it, like her family/friends/members/staff). She has translated the message and was very happy with it (I kept it to around 200 words (300 was allowed) because English can take up a bit more space then Japanese)

Hearing all those things and talking about various stuff has made me even more determinded to return as soon as I can.

Sorry about rambling so much about my kami-oshi, but that is what we are here for right

EDIT: I forgot to tell one more little story: When Momomin was in elementary school she cut her wrist during the making of her homework (I didn't ask what she was making). It was bad enough for the cut to be needing stitches and, just like me now, she got 5 stitches. I joked to her that we are now the unoffical "5 stitches club" which caused a beautiful laugh on her face.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  19. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

That report was truly enlightening Fruitpunch!
    I am curious about income for Kamen Joshi members then, as most underground idols rely heavily on chekis as their one true source of individual idol profit, but you said that Kamen Joshi's members do not make their extra money from chekis? Just their preset salary then & extras (like top rankings, photo & gravure shoots etc.?)

Sorry to hear what happened to you Oddball truly,:eek: I am sure you will get to Tokyo again soon.

*I was thinking either September or November myself for my 2020 visit.*

Saria & Mitsuki's mask ceremony!

• Like Like x 2
  20. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Once again they have closed PARMS, this time from 03/24-04/12. I am not surprised at all, but it's pretty sad to be given a glimpse of your oshi and then you don't get to see them for an even longer period of time. I didn't go for two-shot cheki since I didn't expect it to get cancelled, just 2 selects, Mao, Yuuri, Shihori for tonight's radio broadcast (which was cancelled), and Moa+Shihori (I told Moa that I will be supporting Shihori the most, and mostly only Shihori, but Moa was so kind and said "isn't it great that you could find an oshimen after everything that happened?")

I think it's great that you could get a message in for her in the book (I think they call it an "otaku archive") since people usually can only write them at parms during cheki time. I missed out on getting a message for Hino's graduation since nobody asked me to write one, and I when I thought to ask it was too late.

At the last Armor Girls photoshoot, I told Momomin about this forum and she was surprised that it even existed, and when I told her about your Momomin live one reports, her face lit up and she got a little excited, saying she'd like to read them.

A funny story from a month ago was when they did a "formation shuffle live", where they randomly draw a position on stage and do the live accordingly (this presents a number of difficulties since their dance moves might be different and their singing timing will be different). It was only Steam+Armor that day so not as much people were there, but they put in Kamen Joshi songs too. I had recently decided to focus on Shihori, and it was a little awkward since Yurie was there too, but I thought I could get away with it since Yurie and Shihori are far away in terms of stage position. Unfortunately for me, at Kamen Joshi time, both of them were right next to each other, and everyone in the Yurie cheering line (who know me from my time with them) was able to see me as the only person in the Shihori line, due to not as many people there. There is one part during Natsu da ne where you shout "Omae ga ichiban, [oshi's name]" (basically means You're the best) as part of the cheer, and when it came to Shihori's turn, I was cheering my hardest, and everyone in the Yurie line gave me a surprised look, one of her top otaku at the front even turned back and was like "Eh?", and it was a little embarrassing for me since I was basically shouting that Shihori was the best right in front of Yurie (I don't regret it at all since cheki time Shihori said "I heard you say I was the best loud and clear" and she was really happy). My otaku acquaintances knew that I wouldnt end up quitting, but nobody ever expected me to become a Shihori oshi, but I've always thought she was really attractive for a long time now so it's not so surprising to me.

So I don't know exactly how it works, but since Alice Project (I guess Kleeblatt Inc.?) perform out of Pasela Resorts, I assume they get a decent part of ticket entry sales. It is PARMS (Pasela Alice Project Real Music Stage) after all. KJ Theatre is their own building, so they likely get all ticket sales. From how I see how they handle the cheki tickets and cash ok chekis, they just pile it all up without specifying anyone, so it probably just becomes general income. Things that directly affect their salary for sure are things you said like monthly ranking (likely no. 1), outside work, which results from ranking high monthly, and of course Live one.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1