Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

[Live Streaming] Kamen Joshi upcoming talk! #STAY HOME

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Awfully quiet in here (even though nothing much is really going on) lol... I was surprised to have Maopi follow me the other day on Twitter! :1st:

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  3. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    It's a little sad that members won't follow back almost instantly due to a bunch of accounts being frozen sometime after Maihama, but it's always nice that they're doing it again.

I've been working a lot lately but yes there hasn't been much going on. Also I think the site was down last time I tried accessing. A few things I'd like to mention:

There have been 4 more Stay Home live streams since @blurryeyes posted the first one above. I think my favorite is when they play the NG word game where each member decides a word that the other cannot say, and once they say it, they're out. Once they say it, the streaming staff kicks them out of the room for about 15 seconds or so.

I think in the 4th stream everyone gets their display name changed to something funny (Saki had hers changed to "In charge of MC!" which eventually got changed to "In charge of MC?!" since she wasn't doing it so well, and Riru got hers changed to "Terrible at Scavenger Hunt" after doing not so well at one of the games). Poor Saria didn't get her display name changed for a while until the staff eventually put "No trace of individuality". #4 Stream↓

They've lifted the State of Emergency as of the 25th but are still advising people to be careful and avoid crowds and stuff. PARMS is probably not going to be available for June, but from 6/1 onwards Osaka Kamen Joshi theatre is going to be re-opening again, now with even more precautions. It looks like chekis will be done normally, but if you want talk time, you're going to have to talk with a plastic curtain between you and them. On the announcement it said that they will be airing the shows on their Youtube channel (link here)
    I'm not entirely sure it's a good idea to start lives again but we'll just have to see.

From 5/23 to 5/30 the store was selling oshimen lucky bag and oshimen chekis via mail (I asked early may about whether the shop was still working, and they said that staff were not available to ship items due to the State of Emergency so I wasn't able to buy Shihori's Birthfest BD or another live BD I wanted, but it seems like it will be working from June onwards).

The oshimen lucky bag (10,000 yen, you get to pick who does the signatures and stuff) contains:
    • Random Alice Project T-shirt (can't remember if it's signed or not)
    • Signed Maihama towel
    • Roppongi EX DVD or BD
    • A 1min-1:30 video of your oshimen doing a comment video where they say your name
    I debated on whether it's worth it in terms of monetary value, but I immediately bought it anyways since it's been a long time since I got anything Shihori related.

The oshimen cheki set (3,000 yen, once again you pick who does the signing) contains:
    • 2 normal chekis, signed and addressed to you, with a single comment written on it
    A signed normal cheki is 2000yen with just a signature so I think it's a little more worth it in terms of stuff, and once again I bought it immediately since I've been on Shihori cheki withdrawal.

I have a feeling they might do this again depending on the turnout since Kamen Joshi Theatre has added oshimen chekis to their regular site lineup.

Moa, Yuuri, Mao, Seri, and Shihori have partaken in a drama CD for a series (recording of which was about a year ago), and I'm glad that Shihori got some voice acting work.

Also, there will finally be a free no audience, streaming live on Saturday with Kamen Joshi as part of the line up.
    Details: here
    Further details are going to be posted later in the week, apparently, but I'm pretty excited for this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
  5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the info FruitPunch! I will have to make a new online store order for some more Blu Ray lives!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  6. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    June 1 cerisier WEST and Kamen Joshi WEST joint live 1st showing.

June 1 cerisier WEST and Kamen Joshi WEST joint live 2nd showing. Makoto Tachibana isn't in this one since she's only 17.

It's been a few months since their last live and I don't really know KJ west too well, but it seems that their skills haven't degraded over this time. Nonoa is still deserving of her position as Easter Girls center, and Yuno and Ao still have the moves down.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

This is a 6 hour live idol show - Kamen Joshi is on at around the 5:35 mark!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    If you haven't already seen it already, the Roppongi concert is up on YouTube, streamed a bit earlier today.

I don't know if we'll be able to go, but I hope Zepp Haneda on 9/19 will go on as planned.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Also, Ao Ueshita's entrance into Tokyo KJ T-shirt is currently on sale, but the design is currently a secret, and the date when she'll join is currently undecided.

Which unit do you guys think she'll join? Steam Girls is the most likely possibility, but SG has so many members already. I don't think she'll join Juban because that's more like a promotion, which leaves us with Armor Girls. I'd be surprised if they put her there but it could be a new change that's trending within Armor Girls currently, which started with Mitsuki and Saria.

On that note, Ao moving means that all the founding members of Easter Girls will have left, kinda sad to think about it.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Let´s see... but who knows?

good points you have, i see, anyway.

11. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

I honestly think they will put Ao in Armor Girls to break up the traditional "Armor Girl" casting and make the group more dynamic. Steam Girls is fully loaded & I can't see them making Ao a Juban when they didn't with Satsuki.

12. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    So people,

Long time no see.

Sadly the downside of this whole corona virus thing is that life on all fronts is getting a bit boring so there is, sadly, not much news.

Let me first respond to the gravure debat:
    I think that Satsuki proves that "big boobs" isn't required to have succes in the gravure department. I think in the case of KJ that FPS has touched the right spot: there just aren't many members that want to go in that direction (even though they could if they wanted). There are a few in Cerisier though that do want to get into (swimsuit) gravure (I believe of the girls I follow Azumi Uta has the strongest desire and most succes right now)

On the case of which unit Ueshta Ao is going to join:
    I am also going with Armor Girls. Mostly for the reasons blurryeyes already mentioned except for his first.
    First of all I think she will look good in Armor girls, even if she will stand out with her length (but then again, she would also do that in other units).
    Second, her character and mannerisms are very compareble to Sora's and by having Ao in Armor Girls there would be something for the fans of Sora to turn to.
    Third is the most simple one: Armor Girls still have one spot open to be filled.
    And for humor a fourth one:
    She fits in Sora's uniform [hehe]

While typing this something did cross my mind though:
    If Ao-san joins Armor Girls then that unit is full, as blurry already stated we can also consider Steam Girls as a fully loaded unit and joining Juban is like FPS said more a reward.
    What for effect will this have on the current trainees? Not just practical, but also psychological. I wouldn't be happy if all the units of the group I wanted to join are all fully covered.

General information I got by chatting with Momomin:
    - Lessons/rehearsals haven't restarted yet for the Tokyo members
    - Recordings for the various youtube channels will resume shortly
    - They are not free to do what they want on their channels. As we talked about beauty related stuff I asked her if it would be an idea to do a "morning routine" video (all idols/vloggers have one or more of those) but she told me that, even though she wanted to, this wasn't allowed on the chokomeshi channel. (But she will make one after she someday graduates)

Then on to the Momomin news:
    let's start with the biggest one:
    She is going to move!!!
    No worries, she isn't going to move groups or units but she is moving to another appartment.
    In short:
    - She will move next month
    - Size will be a under twice the size she currently lives in but she does get the bigger kitchen she wanted, but it's probably still small compared to overseas kitchens
    - She will have a seperate bedroom (Currently her living room is also the bedroom)
    - She will no longer will have to suffer the sound of trains and a railroadcrossing like she has to do now.
    - She will give me a videotour via liveone once she has moved :cute:
    Other news:
    - She eats, according to her own words, to much hot/spicy korean food which causes her some skin problems.
    - She shifted her liveone end time from 0100 to 2400. She did this so she could have a little bit more free time for herself during which she also gives her legs and feet a massage to make her legs slimmer.
    Offcourse we also talked about other stuff like the virus and such, but as we do that each time I don't think it is necessary to repeat it again here.

Also:
    Today @FruitPunchSamurai and I finally met in Momomins Liveone :banana:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    With Tokyo opening up again, it seems like we're getting closer to starting lives again, but we're probably still a long ways away from it based on the above info of no rehearsals or dance lessons/practices yet. Time will tell if they will do it like Kamen Joshi Theatre.

It's a bold move to put Ao into Armor Girls for sure but I can agree with it. Also if you dig around you can find the a picture of Ao in Sora's princess knight uniform that Oddball mentioned above. I think there was a time where they both were wearing it at the same live so you could've gotten a picture with both of them but I missed out on that. With Ao coming to Tokyo, she'll also be put into one of the sub-units like White Milk, Cherry Blossom, Prism, or Pureful. We had 3 people leave White Milk last year, and Armor Girls have mostly gone to White Milk so I think she'll be going there, but Pureful fits her image better.

Speaking of Ao leaving Easter Girls, they just annouced Hanon Nakamura and Narumi Akatsuki moving up to Easter Girls from KJ cadets WEST.
    https://ameblo.jp/west-notice/entry-12604463569.html
    Congrats to both, I don't really know much about them, but Hanon has been with Alice Project West for quite some time, even before Mayu moved up to Juban. I noticed Narumi on Twitter last year as she was kind of cute and caught my eye while I was scrolling on my timeline. I've watched them on the recent streams and they seem like alright dancers, but after watching the current Easter Girls and looking at Easter Girls from 2017-2018, I think my Easter dance rankings would be like this:
    1. Ririka Nagisa (graduated)
    2. Riri Hoshimiya (graduated)
    3. Nonoa Aoi (current center)
    4. Ao Ueshita (transferring soon)
    5. Miyuu Gohichigiri (graduated)
    6. Yuno Mochizuki (current front row)
    7. Makoto Tachibana (newest member before the announcement)
    8. Satsuki Mine (transferred)
    9. Kokoro Seguchi (newest member before the annoucement)

Of course dance ability isn't everything, but it does affect their performance, and honestly the difference between 5 and 6 is pretty huge (although I think Yuno has improved alot from last year). Just a little worried about how Easter Girls will do from now on. I think Ao is currently the leader too so that means that Yuno is most likely going to be the next leader. We'll see what the new girls can add.

Sometime back in April, Shihori did a live one where she kept asking for people to come in since nobody was coming (I hadn't planned on it since I had already spent a lot the day before), so I came in for a while and she was quite sad that people weren't coming. She also didn't want to bother people and be whiny, so she decided from then on that she'd only stream on live one when she felt like it, instead of streaming regularly and begging people to come in. I thought this would happen from May onwards, but in May she still streamed regularly so I thought she had a change of heart and would continue to stream as normal. Fast forward to June and she did one stream on June 1, which I missed because I was in the middle of working, also coincidentally the day the 10% off point campaign started, and hasn't streamed since, so I feel like now is when she'll be streaming when she feels like it. She also rarely updates her Twitter and Instagram these days, so it's a little rough not being able to talk with her and see her.

Which brings me to Momomin's live one. I decided to stock up on points before the promotion was over, and after buying some I saw that Momomin was streaming and I hadn't talked with any members in a long time so I decided to visit her live one to make up that I missed her birth fest. A few things from that:
    • Momomin talks really fast in Japanese, like maybe 1.75x a regular person
    • Nice meeting Oddball in Live one, as her stream was loading I wondered if he'd be there
    • She remembered that there's a KJ overseas fans online forum
    • I thought it was cute she initially interpreted my "Are you moving?" question as "moving her body" instead of "moving to a new place"
    • She's infamous for having poor pronunciation among KJ members, but when she talks to Siri it improves significantly
    • She's pretty impressed with my Japanese ability (although I work here so I don't think it's too impressive...)
    I didn't stay too long since I just came to spend a bit of time to make up not going to her birth fest and chat a bit to see what her live one is like (curious due to Oddball Momomin reports), but each member really does have a unique atmosphere to their live one. A few months ago my otaku acquaintance told me that Maopi's live one is pretty fun, so I'm thinking of paying her a visit, and Riru answered my question on her question corner through a Twitter video (I asked "Explain how you feel about Shihori in as much words as possible") so I want to visit hers to thank her. If Shihori doesn't stream soon I might also visit Yurie's stream. Certain members have been doing less and less live one as time goes on and even with the 10% off campaign some members have stopped streaming often so it's a little lonely. There are still members that stream a lot like Harumi and Yuuka, but even if they're fun to talk to (Harumi is actually a real blast to chat with, I learned that from photoshoots) it just has to be your oshimen.

• Like Like x 2
  14. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the feedback/stories Oddball & Fruitpunch! With the general Kamen Joshi activity both online and here at a bit of a slow point, your stories really are treasures! I hope you will continue to share with us all during these quiet times. I am glad Hitomi remembers this forum! I do hope you check out Maopi's live one Fruitpunch, as she has really moved up in my personal rankings for current members (top 2) since meeting her last time & I would love to hear what you have to say!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Let's keep the talk/discussion alive then till we wait for activities to resume.

First of all also my congratulations to the new Easter Girls members. Even though I don't follow them much (I only follow a few members on Twitter after they followed me) I am still happy to see them getting a few extra members. I would love to one day see them perform next to that canal/river (Dotonbori?) though.

Then on to the subject of members being less active on liveone.
    I also noticed that they are less active these days except for a few power houses (this includes Cerisier members). Momomin also used to regularly ask for people to visit because there was no one and I think some other members did this to, especially on weekdays.
    We can only assume that the nr of visits and time spent in each room is going down over time and I would like to offer my thoughts on why:
    First of all is my personal observation/experience: Japanese are a bit timid and not really outgoing (untill they're drunk [hehe]). Couple that with the unavoidable affection lvl they have for their oshis and then you get what I have noticed: rather plain, short and boring conversations (although offcourse there are exceptions). When limited to those things you van only talk so much and the conversations are short (since starting using liveone I can still count the nr of people staying more the 30 minutes on two hands). Once you've run out of things to talk about then there is just so much you can do, maybe ask about a tweet or video but then that's it.
    To compare it to me (not meant to boast if it may come across like that):
    Usually I stay for 30 minutes minimum but most of the time I stay for an hour or more. I am pretty sure Momomin knows this and I think this also leads to her telling more as she knows we have the time for it.
    I also try to go deeper into the subject we talk about. I am 100% sure that I have asked questions (and got answers) that other fans would have never dared to ask.
    I do my utmost best to not let the conversations die.

But anyway, I don't blame fans for not coming as much once they have talked about what they could or wanted and in turn I don't blame members for reducing the time online, they to have their lives to enjoy instead of sitting behind a tiny screen.

On the point what fps said about it having to be your oshi: I agree, even though I would love to talk to other members to I feel as doing that would be a betrayal of my loyalty to Momomin.:cold:

But her reaction when she remembered that fps and I know each other from thos forum will be burned into my memory, it was such a genuine happy face she made:cute:

@blurryeyes
    I will do my best to keep writing some entertaining reports :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
  17. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  18. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

19. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Kamen Joshi and cerisier performances start again on July 1.

https://ameblo.jp/alicekusanagi/page-3.html

A few things to note:
    • All performances will be done at the 8F Grace Bali area where there is open windows
    • Only 40 people will be allowed to enter at once per performance
    • Tickets will generally be sold online-only, there will be
    • Each ticket is assigned seating, with the front most seat being 2m away from the stage
    • There will be a plastic curtain between the stage and the seats
    • There will be 3 minutes between each unit's performance for microphone disinfection
    • Kamen Joshi and cerisier will alternate days of performances each week
    • You'll need to wear a face shield and a mask if you want a two-shot cheki with a member
    • Post-cheki conversations will take place with a plastic curtain between you and the member
    • Weekend and holiday performances will have an online cheki time, I believe it will be the same as Osaka where even if you can't attend, you can order a cheki and have them sign it, along with a comment from them
    • Members will take the mask off for a solo cheki
    • Select chekis will no longer be done, unit chekis can still be done, but you're not allowed to be in them
    • No calls or mixes allowed
    Tickets go on sale June 29th at 12:00pm, which is an hour before my lunch break so I hope I get a chance to get a ticket for Wednesday.

20. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    The forum is back :)

- good to read that the café is going to open again. But with all those restrictions it looks like they open more because of there being no choice then something otherwise. This is I think because (if the translator was correct) the entry price also went from 1500 to 2500. Would this be temporarily or will it go back to 1500 once they can let that 40 people max restriction go?

- Momomin had to record her Shibuya vision video herself at home

- Ueshita Ao will indeed go to Armor Girls:banana:, no date yet when she will officially join. Funny thing is that when they announced this there was still no word about the café re-opening but it did make me realize that it couldn't take long anymore and the next day the re-opening was announced.