1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Senjin Cutter live 21.9.27!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi Halloween Special... :v:
    Audio/video a lil out of synch at times, but Fue, Harumi, Maopi, Mia, & of course Moa-chan are especially cute in this.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Without any bias I say that Armorgirls was the most fun :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    • Like Like x 1
  5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

I'm guessing Waka/Alice Project is just waiting for her contract to run out at this point... :cold:

KAMENJOSHI「VILLAGE☆VANGUARD☆BABY」LIVE MUSIC VIDEO

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
  6. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Classic. Everybody is ready for the photo...except Mitsuki! [hehe]
    [​IMG]

*Mostly oldskool megamix wearing the Napoleon outfits... nostalgic!
    KAMEN JOSHI - Girl’sBomb!! ありがとうCOAST スペシャル!@SHINKIBA USEN STUDIO COAST 2021/11/7

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  9. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Kamen Joshi BEYOND STADIUM 2021 live 2021/12/11

• Like Like x 2
  10. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Gamashura oendan speech for Tomoka-san during her birthday live

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Hello people,

First of al:
    Can I ask you to vote for Momomin in the following link:
    https://dream-plans.co.jp/dreamplans2021/
    She is nr 11. and is currently on the 2nd position! Voting can be done once every 24 hours.

Then on to the news I just read:
    Following the examples of Mine Satsuke and Ueshita Ao, Easter girl powerhouse and center Nonoa Aoi (the one with the glasses on her mask) is transfering to Tokyo with the aim to join Alice Juban.

Her blogpost (translated via DeepL)

Thank you for opening my blog!

I'm Aoi Noa Ai from Masked Girls: Easter Girls!

Today I'd like to say something to all of you who have been supporting us.

Today I'd like to tell all of you who have always supported us that I'm graduating from Kamen Girls: Easter Girls and joining Tokyo Kamen Girls.

I was 13 years old when I first saw the masked girls Alice Juban. Since then, I've always wanted to be a member of Alice Juban, and I decided to become a member of Kamen Girls when there was an opening for the first group of WEST. As a member of WEST, I've been working as Slime Girls West, Kamen Girls Candidate West and Easter Girls.

I've had more and more opportunities to perform with Alice Juban and to see them up close, and I've gradually grown to admire them and want to become one.

I graduated from high school in March this year, and while my friends around me were deciding to go on to university or vocational school, I decided that I didn't want to go on to higher education, I wanted to focus on Alice! That's what I decided right away. After that, I thought about what my goals were and what I wanted to work hard for while I was working with Alice.

At that time, the thing that came to mind most clearly was that I wanted to become Alice Juban.

As a first year student of Alice Project West and the centre of the Easter Girls, I was very worried. I didn't know if I could go to Tokyo even though I'm the centre of Isuga, Easter Girls is my favourite unit and it's an important place that I inherited from Riri Hoshimiya, the first centre of Isuga and my favourite and most important member.

However, I thought it would be disrespectful to the past and present members of Isuga and to the new members who will join Isuga if I suppressed this feeling and continued to work as the centre of Isuga. And I don't want to graduate with a lie to everyone who supports me. I want to make my dream come true. That's why I made this decision.

Alice Project West has been an important place for me since I joined the group in the third year of junior high school, and I have learnt many things from them as an idol and as a person.

I am filled with gratitude.

To the fans in Osaka, I feel very sad and sorry that I have to leave the band after coming to see you so many times.

But the staff and the members around me said "It's your life, so you can do what you want to do! I hope that my fans will support me in my decision.

I'm sure there will be more difficulties when I go to Tokyo. But I'm ready for it.

I'm moving to Tokyo to become Alice Juban.

I will do it. I will make my dream come true.

I'm going to hold my 20th birthday party in Osaka, where I was born and raised.

I will only be in Osaka for a few more days as Aoi No Ai, the centre of Easter Girls, but I will continue to work hard every day so that I can return the love and gratitude I have received from everyone many times over.

I can fully understand and respect her reasoning. Seeing she transfers with the intent of joining Juban and that she talked this over with staff I think it is fairly safe to say that she will indeed be joining Juban.
    One worry I have now is the following: She will be the 3rd prominent member of KJ-west to transfer to Tokyo in almost as many years. I hope (for KJ-west) that this isn't going to turn into a predictable patern where KJ-west is turned more into a training ground then an actual group. If that would happen then I would rather see the dissolvement of KJ-west and all of their members/trainees transfer to Tokyo (which right now wouldn't be a bad idea on itself).
    Either way, I hope she will be able tor fulfill her dream and more important: enjoying it.

Only to bad there is still this damn Covid causing the Japanese government to return to the Sakoku period.

• Like Like x 3
  12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

^^^ Nice mention of the Saskoku period...cause it's true, I am planning my Japan trip (again) for next fall (2022) & am still not hopeful we will be in a state that it is worth the trip. Japan has to be where not only they let foreigners/tourists in, but there is no 2 week quarantine (despite me being fully vaxed/boostered as that would be my entire vacation), & I don't have to wear a mask in every checki/or have shower curtains between me & the idols. That would be some lame chekis (no faces etc.) ...It still seems like we have a looooonnnng way to go at this point. Alice Project will possibly be OUT of PARMS by the time I can actually get there again for a proper renewed KJ experience!

I voted for Momoin! Thanks for the news on Nanoa, she was my fave member of Easter Girls for version 2 for quite sometime, but was eventually replaced by Kokoro, making her 2nd. If Kokoro wants proper gravure opportunities, she might set her sights on Tokyo soon too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    In her case, when taking her age into account, I think she will graduate first and then move to Tokyo (if she wants to continue gravure for a few more years)

Also spend a few minutes on Moa-chan her live-one yesterday night to congratulate her with the Armor Girls one-man live.
    Super busy ofcourse.
    What I can share is that she already has the live video material and will edit this herself. She was watching it while streaming and the sound quality sounded very good.

I don't know if I already said this but next year she will also re-start her YouTube channel (I don't know if she will continue on her old channel or starts a new one). I was (happily) surprised when I read this as just a few months ago she was still telling people that her YouTube channel was finished. So something must have given her the motivation to re-start again. (but I have no idea what that may be, if I think about it and her Live-one isn't super busy I will see if I can ask her about it.)

• Like Like x 2
  14. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I know we have lots of Armor Girls fans and Satsuki fans here, so I'd like to share a couple pictures I took from the most recent photoshoot where she wore the pink armor.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    You can get higher quality versions here and here. You can find more on Twitter with the hashtag #美音咲月

There's one thing I've always wanted to do, and that was go to a photo session of the Armor Girls pink armor, and both Misa and Hino never wore it at the photo sessions I were able to go to, but Satsuki was able to borrow it since she wore it for the Ao Ueshita final tour. I have considered myself done with Alice Project for a while now, but I decided to go because:
    1. Armor outfit is my most favorite outfit out of all Alice Project outfits.
    2. I wanted to test out a camera I was interested in buying.
    3. Satsuki is very pretty.
    4. Even Armor Girls members rarely wear the Armor outfit to photo shoots, and even then someone with Satsuki's proportions wearing it is even rarer by itself (Ao is graduated, and Shihori and Riru have both worn it in the past but to my knowledge only at PARMS.
    I now agree that should Armor Girls need a center, Satsuki would be the #1 candidate (only for visuals and atmosphere, the center position also needs someone who is just as good as Moa at dancing, Satsuki is also the current Steam Girls leader so management likely wants her to be in there for a while). It was a lot of fun chatting with members too, I was able to say some goodbye comments to Fue before her graduation, and I was able to chat with Hina for a bit too. This was supposed to be the only photo session I was going to go to, but Satsuki convinced me to go to the next one right after since she wore a Santa costume... (I'm thankful she didn't push me to go to the third session that day as well since they're pretty expensive and they reduced the photo taking time by 10 minutes). She's quite proactive compared to other members, and it matches her image of doing gravure; she's used some surprisingly commanding language when telling me to come to events, like buying her DVDs, coming to other photoshoots, and telling me to come to lives and light up a pink penlight for her (she said this very forcefully twice). She's very happy to hear that she's well-liked overseas.

I don't know if it was mentioned already, but Satsuki's next DVD is coming out January 20.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1473586634977607684

• Like Like x 2
  15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    @FruitPunchSamurai

Those are some wonderful shots (I just now also saw the pictures you posted on Twitter, those with the rose are also very good)!

You may say that you consider yourself done with Alice Project but the way you speak about Satsuki (and how she talked to you) gives me the impression that maybe your head is done but your heart sure isn't.
    Just give in and wave that pink penlight :awesome:
    I also read that she is releasing another DVD and I wish I could like such DVD's because she is beautiful and she works hard for it but the "stories" in those are just not my cup of tea. (oh, and not having a dvd player anymore also doesn't help). I still hope for her the DVD will sell good, she is young so she can make a real career out of it.
    It is indeed as discussed before, Satsuki belongs in Armor Girls. Maybe indeed now the time is not yet there for it but once Moa-chan graduates I think management will have no other choice.

Talking about Moa-chan; if there were any fans that didn't want Moa-chan as their wife then this video will sure change their mind:

(as far as I know she did the recording herself in her own kitchen, so this shows a lot of promise for when she re-starts doing YouTube videos)

(And yes, I know Yuuri also did a cooking video but Moa-chan showed far better technique)

• Like Like x 1
  16. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Perhaps you may be right on how I feel...is what I'd like to say, but I had actually come back from Shihori's play earlier in the day, and as always I'm mesmerized by her, even more so now that she has a little more acting experience and now wants to seriously persue being an actress even more. I went to the final showing as well a few days later, and really there's something different about your oshimen than other girls. I'm really sad that I won't be able to see her again until March of next year when she appears in a play by her agency.

I'd like to take a small aside to talk about former cadet Wakaba Yamagami (now known as the actress Wakana Kawase). Both her and Shihori are now part of the actress agency Smash Entertainment (who also managed the radio show Shihori hosted). Wakana held a birthday festival concert type thing in November, and she is more or less just as good at dancing as when she was a KJ cadet. Shihori also appeared as well to sing a duet together with her, and also be a part of small acting skits. Fans who purchased tickets for both parts of the concert were given handcrafted rice balls by both Shihori and Wakana (which they made right in front of everyone! They were delicious too).

I think Satsuki is similar to Moa for me; both are very fun to take pictures of and chat with, although I'd run out of things to talk about with Satsuki since our interests don't line up too well (in the past I have also fantasized about dating Moa, but strangely enough never for Satsuki, haha). To me, they both are missing that undescribable thing that makes you want to cheer for them at the top of your lungs. It's also been so long since I went to a photoshoot that I looked forward to taking pictures of and chatting with Harumi and Koharu until I remembered they are part of Alice Juban now:( Right now I think there's a three-way tie for cutest member and it's between Maopi, Moa, and Harumi. Currently I have no plans to visit PARMS except if: one of you guys come and I'll watch and say hi, Waka graduates, or Moa graduates.

• Like Like x 2
  17. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Those pics of Mine Satsuki are AWESOME! I agree with you guys about Amaga... & @FruitPunchSamurai remember when I talked with Satsuki that one time, she also pushed her latest DVD (at the time) on me & I was happy to oblige lol! :cute:
    In other news: Rena Yamamiya has been promoted to Steam Girls.
    I never thought she'd make it...it's been a long journey.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1475487590455611394

• Like Like x 3
  18. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tokyo Sports has posted a video of Rena's promotion:

• Like Like x 3
  19. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Fue's graduation live stream :cry:... watch it while you can!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I am happy for Rena she got promoted, she gave a great reaction and it also means that now that Fue has left Steamgirls is immediately back on strength again.

Fue her graduation performance was very nice, I noticed there were no screens on stage anymore which certainly made it nicer to watch.

Also Moa re-tweeted this:
    https://twitter.com/Deview_staff/status/1475759971380113415?s=20

It seems that Alice Project is holding another round of auditions with January 31 as the latest application date and prelimenary results or something like that being given on March 2nd. (2022)

(Deview seems to be a site where a lot of auditions are collected in one place)

• Like Like x 1