1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Saria, my second-favourite member of KJ, has made a blog post to report that she's transferring from Armor Girls in Tokyo to Easter Girls in Osaka:
    https://ameblo.jp/seira-saria/entry-12718228360.html

She says that the reason for her move is that she wants to be back with her family in her hometown.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Yes, she already implied in a tweet yesterday that she had something big to tell,

I am a bit conflicted about Saria her transfer.

On the one hand I can understand her reasoning and applaud her bravery. I don´t want to say anything bad about KJ-West but she is effectively giving up a promising career as it seemed to me her popularity in Tokyo was on the rise. This doesn´t mean that I think that she can´t have a good career in Osaka but I do think she will have to start virtually from scratch. I hope she will do well in Osaka but I am sad that I probably won´t see her anymore live, atleast not for the coming years. (as I wasn´t planning on visiting Osaka in any of my travel plans)

I am also sad as this means that my beloved ArmorGirls will be down to 3 members (as I have a hard-time believing Waka-san will come back, and even if she does it will be to graduate). With just 3 members and Rena being promoted to Steamgirls (When management deicided this they must have already known what Saria was planning) I can´t help but feel that Armorgirls is a bit of a neglected unit (by management). With Steamgirls getting Rena to replace Fue and Nonoa probably going to Alice10 it is, in my view, unacceptable that the current units stay the way they are. In little over a year Armorgirls lost half of their members.
    So when Saria leaves (probably very soon as in one tweet with Nonoa she expressed joy of being able to do Eastergirls together for a short time) and Nonoa has transferred I think a re-shuffle or atleast the transfer of a few members to Armorgirls is a must.

• Like Like x 1
  3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Cadet Kana Otogi will be graduating on 1/31/22. She was overlooked again with the Rena promotion, plus I'm also guessing this announcement is partly because she has a been a cadet for 56 years... twice.
    Always thought she would have made a good Armor Girl.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1476111596502286339

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tokyo Sports has posted a video for Fue's graduation:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  5. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Happy New Year!
    "Kamen Joshi (& Cerisier) ☆ Countdown Live 2021-2022" December 31, 2021-January 1, 2022!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Let me correct you, it is the Kamen Joshi and Cerisier countdown.
    A joy to watch because Kamen Joshi and Cerisier also did one song of the other group which is a very rare but fun thing to see.

Another rare thing I also saw today was a drunk Momomin! (or atleast as close as it gets to that)
    Although she streamed the day before yesterday and that was ment to be the last stream of the year she still did a one hour stream today.
    She stayed at (her own) home for new years but had a bit of champagne (her alcohol tolerance is very low) so she was in a pretty good mood during the stream.
    The champagne was also the cause of her sleeping through the countdown. :^^;:

But yeah, here in my country new year is still 3,5 hours away (even though outside WW3 is already going on) but still:

Let me wish everyone here in this thread a happy new year and a good and healthy 2022 (hopefully with, at some moment, open borders to Japan)

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Last night's New Year countdown with KJ and Cerisier (from Tokyo Sports):

• Like Like x 2
  8. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Please take in some current Easter Girls before the lineup changes...

• Like Like x 2
  9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Digest video of Cerisier's 3rd One Man Live at Zepp Yokohama on 1/8:

• Like Like x 2
  10. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Galaxea

Galaxea Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Momose Hitomi
    Twitter:
    ElpisGalaxy
    Just seeing this now. Hopefully she is recovering well from it.

12. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Easter Girls (Omihachiman AQUA21 Center Court Division 2)

13. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

14. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Nozaki Waka graduates from Alice project

https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1499944035665985538

8 days before it would be 8 months since she went on hiatus. There will be no graduation ceremony.

There was a short message from her in the announcement on the Alice Project ameblo blog:

It's been a while. My name is Waka Nozaki.

I'm sorry that I have been absent for a long period of time without any report from me.

I, Waka Nozaki, have decided to graduate from Kamen Girls and leave Alice Project.

I will never forget the warm and kind fans who supported me a lot and were happy with my growth in my activities.
    Thank you for showing me so many different landscapes.
    I really feel that I was very happy.

The reason I took a break was due to various reasons, including my family situation, and I'm really sorry that I couldn't say [thank you] directly to everyone who supported me.

Thank you very much for everything.

My thoughts:
    Right after Saria left for Osaka we get this announcement. It might be connected as with Armor Girls now down to three members I, as a fan, would certainly start asking myself where the hell this is going and what Waka-chan is doing? So my hope is that the Armor Girls graduation of Saria worked as some form of pressure to her to make a decision.
    What I don´t like it the very short message she leaves with and not even a message on her own blog. I get that her circumstances might be private but even then I think it is only propper to write a thing on your own blog and make it atleast a bit longer.
    I don´t know how it goes in Japan when the reasons for graduation are so vague and what family circumstances can cause an idol to go into an 8 month hiatus and then graduate but I am sure there will be a lot of speculation and this can´t be good. For Waka-chan as well as Alice Project/Kamen Joshi.

So yeah, that is me back to worrying about the future of Armor Girls

• Like Like x 1
  15. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

I do find this sad, although not surprising given the length of the hiatus. Waka-chan was one of the members I was able to meet the last time I was in Japan and despite the language barrier it was a very fun experience (and she was so happy that some one had asked for her at the beginning of the session cheki session).

I see Moa-chan tweeted about it here https://twitter.com/tsukinomoa_37/status/1499967856486027265

Edit: Satsuki-chans Ameba post on the subject: http://ameblo.jp/satsuki-mine/entry-12730345010.html

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Tokyo Sports digest video of Osuzu Harumi's birthday performance:

• Like Like x 2
  17. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Well I think we all knew this was coming, Waka-chan has been MIA for such a long time. Looks like they want to sweep this situation under the rug as quick as possible & move on. Hopefully they will fast track some new Armor Girls, & consider moving Mine Satsuki into the leader role. :awesome: I did get 1 cheki with Waka back in 2018, she is a nice girl. :approve:

Waka Waka Waka...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Pop'n'Roll has a gravure feature for Minami Eri of Cerisier who appeared at a photo session today at the SUMMERLAND IDOL CARNIVAL in Tokyo:
    https://popnroll.tv/articles/23957

large__MG_7975-watermarked.jpeg large__MG_7731-watermarked.jpeg large__MG_7644-watermarked.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Very nice!

When it comes to gravure costumes KJ and Cerisier clearly share a warderobe as Tsukino Moa had a shoot a couple months ago wearing the same black devil bikini.

Azumi Uta also took part in the same event
    https://popnroll.tv/articles/23956

Tomorrow's block of this event will see Tsukino Moa and Satsuki Mine taking part!

• Like Like x 1
  20. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

Golden era member Yuki (ex-Alice Juban) - who has also recently gotten married - Kamen Joshi's it up ONE LAST TIME!
    Medium quality Live Stream & might not last long!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022