Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    wow this Kamen Gaijin Subs is really fascinating. subbing AP videos is one thing but potentially uploaded on official YT channel?
    good luck!!

2. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I know this is really old news but Kamen Joshi sold out 132,000 copies in a week with their new single? Seriously? o_O That's awesome! I hope with their success they will be able to perform on more concerts (SSA will be on the end of the year and I will probably buy the DVD :^^;:) and even Kouhaku one day, who knows.

3. trxsh

trxsh Member

I checked out some of the songs out of curiousity a few days ago and then all of today I had "Daibouken" stuck in my head and well here I am. I think I'm becoming a fan :p
    The genkidane video is great, the whole pantsu thing I thought was gaudy at first but now I love it haha. They seem to be the next big thing on the idol scene, that's really awesome for them! I'll keep paying attention :v:

4. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Very nice, please keep up, following them :banana:.
    My biggest fear at the beginning when I switched from 48G to Alice Project was the lack of content, but soon after I realized that there is actually so much stuff about them (2-3 theatre performances a day, weekly show, daily documentary, a massive amount of daily personal VIP videos, not even counting in all the spamming on twitter and their blogs), that Im pretty much more involved with idols since then, not less :^^;:. So I think its definitely worth following them if "lack of content" is ones only complain.

Anyway, kinda got carried away.. there are 2 new short subs out!

Yukis personal camera (Miyako-Jima edition) #355 - Lets search through Erinas private stuff while shes taking a shower

if the video does not show watch the video here

Tomoes personal camera #275 - Searching for all the shiny idol panties

5. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

http://pureidolheart.net/2015/03/unsettled-times-for-kamen-joshi-and-alice-project/

Wait...
    Watanabe Maari, Koyanagi Tomoe, Araya Satsuki, Hayase Amu, Aizawa Mina, Matsugami Yuko, Aizawa Mina, Amaki Jun and Hayase Amu all left? There's really a serious problem going backstage. How sad, they just got a great result on Oricon. Even on AKB48 Group so much graduations would be high hit (Especially including so much important members. Steamgirls is pretty much over now :(), I can't imagine what will happen to Kamen Joshi...

6. trxsh

trxsh Member

What the hell? Right when I'm trying to learn the members... Afaik Jun is their biggest name (well I recognised her the fastest) so that's a pretty big loss.

7. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Alice Project recently changed a lot, yes.

All who left and all the new lineups can be found here btw:
    https://www.facebook.com/KamenGaijin/posts/452338128248688

Its really sad that Amu and the others left, but it kinda was about time, that all those who couldnt/didnt want to perform anymore officially "graduated". Steamgirls hasnt been what it was ever since Karen died last year, constantly having to perform with 4 members max.
    So despite all that (and not going into detail why some of the girls left), I guess that right now is a good time to learn about the new members and lineups, as management seems to have thought a lot about those and created some pretty strong group lineups.
    Nevertheless the last weeks have been hard for many AP fans, but Im eager to see how they will fare with renewed groups now.
    Risa at Alice Juban, Sasshi (Mana) at Steamgirls, Momomin at Armorgirls and a generally really strong Pa-Ken! lineup are things Im definitely looking forward to!

Here's the new group lineups (except OZ and Slimes), so everyone who is interested should take a look at these girls :^O^::
    Alice Juban:
    - Tachibana Anna (center)
    - Sakura Nodoka (leader)
    - Watanabe Maari (till April 2015)
    - Sakura Yuki
    - Kawamura Nanaka
    - Sawada Risa
    - Mori Kanon

Steamgirls:
    - Kurose Sara (center)
    - Kamiya Erina
    - Asakura Ayaka
    - Mizusawa Mai
    - Hoshi Aina
    - Maeda Natsumi
    - Sakamoto Mana

Armorgirls:
    - Kuroki Hinako (center)
    - Tsukino Moa
    - Kubota Misa
    - Momose Hitomi
    - Kusunoki Mayu

Pa-Ken!:
    - Okamoto Yuzuka
    - Satou Nanase
    - Araki Himeri
    - Shiina Mimi
    - Kitamura Maki

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  8. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    What?!?!!? ;____; my two favorites are leaving (Jun & Maari)... :cold:
    Well,Jun leaving to be a gravure idol was expected u.u

9. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    so guys is Jun leaving already? it's just confirmed that Kamen Joshi will come to Jakarta on June, meaning she wouldn't come? T_T

10. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Jun basically left ~2 months ago already, just wasnt made official.
    New lineups will start from April 26, so yea, she won't be in Jakarta for Countdown Asia, sorry.

Afaik she is already back at her parents house and plans some solo fan events at the moment.

11. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    too bad, i've always wanted to see her. anyway, is it possible OZ/Pa Ken/Slime Girls to come too? or Kamen Joshi always means those three? I wanted to see as many girls as possible lol

12. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    For events like those it's usually only Kamen Joshi (Alice Juban / Steamgirls / Armorgirls) or parts of KJ, who go there. So there most likely won't be any OZ/Pa-Ken!/Slimes.
    If you happen to be in japan for their SSA concert tho, they just announced that all Kenkyuusei will be performing, too!

And also, before all the recent graduation mess, there was the plan to form a 4th Kamen Joshi group, so maybe if you're lucky you will be able to see 4 groups packed with girls in June :).

13. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    New subbed stuff!

Tachibana Anna's love letter from their weekly show "Kamen Joshi no yappa zenryoku dane"

Daily Alice #500 - Sawada Risa - First night as an 18 year old

Daily Alice #506 - Kamen Joshi - Don Quixote Invasion

They also at last released the "Genkidane" A-1 Senbatsu song, where the top #14 ranked members (+1 member who won a pop-up pirate game) at "Genkidane" from last december got to sing the song.
    Half of them aren't there anymore, so I wonder, why they did release it like this and not remade it in some way. It's not that great of a song also, but after all it's only meant as some bonus song anyway hopefully.

Alice Project - Alice DE Samba

14. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

I was in Tokyo when Kamen Joshi performed at Donki, but I wasn't the lucky 50 to get in. :(

So I hung around Donki, acting like a confused foreigner while the show was going on. :awesome:

IMG_0762.jpeg

These posters were all over Donki. The performance was on the same floor as the AKB48 shop, which I thought it was funny. DVDs playing from old AKB48 concerts were being drowned out by heavy chanting and heavy music. [hehe]

The performance area was covered in a black tarp with staff members around it. So no one could see inside. Still acting like a dumb foreigner, I walked around the cosplay aiesls near the main area.

It was at one point around the end of the show I saw some of the girls, run in and out of the black tarp. I did a double take, just to make sure it was them. :lol:

A fun memory from my last trip to Japan. :^^;:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  15. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Kamiya Erina just wrote a long blog post about her long lasting disease and a surgery at the end of May..
    For everyone who doesn't know, Erina has something like a "squint", which makes her eyes behave in a weird way and causing her massive pain at certain times.
    There was some documentary (cant find it now, maybe will edit it in later) which also featured this topic, showing her crying in pain before performances and all kind of sad stuff. But she wants to be an idol so much, even against the will of her mother, that she kept on and now finally has hope to get cured again.

Blogpost: http://ameblo.jp/kamiya-erina/entry-12025573585.html

I wrote a really quick sum-up of that post here:
    https://twitter.com/sadia_alice/status/598119148623941632

Wishing her all the best and hopefully she can finally live a normal life after the surgery again.. :(

16. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Writing in this thread for the first time, hello everyone. I went to PARMS for the first time May 4th. I'll try to do a quick report about my experience.

It was my first time in Japan and a friend brought me to the free show during Golden Week. It was so good that we ended up going twice that day to see the paid show where the atmosphere was 10x crazier and had a blast. I ended up going six times during my overbooked 2weeks vacation!

First thing that surprised me, the open space in front of the scene. I didn't get why the people that were here first didn't get as close as they could.
    I understood later on as I saw how the crowd moves around a lot. This space stays free to allow fans to get in and out easily. When your favorite gets a solo line, their fans quickly go to the open space close to the scene to cheer her.

I totally fell in love with Kurose Sara (the center of Steam Girls) instantly!! I usually don't like the centers and the quiet/shy type but she totally got me! Was following her fans for the cheer the whole time after that.
    This is actually one of the great things about the lives. Once you choose your favorite, her fans will lead you to do the call and get closer to the scene. You get a sense of belonging very quickly.

The atmosphere is really amped-up but you can go on the blacony if you don't want to get too into the crazyness so if you get embarassed or just want to see the show quietly, you absolutely can!

The music is really great, especially Steam Girls and Alice Juban for me! They have some great idol songs and then songs I was headbanging to lol, really awesome! I'm listening to them a LOT since coming back and I still do the Cosmic Love choreo in my head when listening to it!!

After the show they offer multiples bonus divided in rounds :
    Round 1 : handshake with a whole group. You've got a LOT of time too!
    Round 2 : Photo with one girl and autograph.
    Round 3 : Photo with a unit of your choosing, 3 girls, can be multiple groups so go crazy. And you get an autograph with the member you choose.

At the end of round 3 they'll begin offering different deals like photo with the whole group for example.

So if you go to Japan and you haven't checked them out, you really should give it a try! You can just go to a free show to see if it's something you're into.

17. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I think Sarachan has that effect. I never really cared for her much until actually seeing her in person. Her expressions when she's performing are enough to get anyone. She makes it hard to watch your oshi. I actually went back in March, but only had time to go to a night show in the middle of the week. I also went to that "shop" next to where Slimegirls perform. It was right before they were going to perform and they were actually in the shop way in the back. Before I knew it they were running pass me to go to the stage. It was weird and I totally forgot about their performances at that stage. Maybe if you're ever there you can play confused gaijin and hang out at the store or even right outside the store to catch a glimpse of Slimegirls.
    I'm just sad to hear that Ayacho is graduating Steamgirls. I thought she was on the road to recovery when she performed with Prism, the day they had that NicoNico live, but apparently she's only going to perform with Prism.

18. zurczner

zurczner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    So I had nothing to do with my last week on tokyo since the 2-shot event was done and I am basically on free roam mode that time, I went with wayne and other aidol staff members to PARMS. Got instantly hooked on the group. Of course the first members I noticed was the centers Ume from Oz, Moa from Armor Girls and Sara from Steam Girls. Alice Juban wasn't present that time. After experiencing handshake event and 2shots with AKB, I thought that those kinds of events cannot get better, oh boy I was wrong. Since AKB is a premium group with the body guards and timers and stuff, Kamen Joshi is a whole lot different (the experience). Of course I got to handshake most of 'em and like most of them are really happy to see new and foreign fans. My Kamen Joshi Oshi Moa even remembered my name on the 7th time I went there (don't ask how many times I went there) even though I briefly told her the first time we met and in a 2shot picture too so we didn't have as much time. She saw our picture on twitter, favorited it and followed me back. Got hooked so hard. I recommend people to try underground idols, especially Alice Project and Kamen Joshi.

Photos of our 2shot event. I had one with Ume as well but I can't seem to find it at the time of writing this.

22222222222222222222.jpg RRRRRRRRR.jpg

19. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Nice! I hope more foreign fans go see them when they go to Tokyo! I've been pimping them out to everyone since I got back!
    Been listening to their music a lot, watched tons of videos. I'll begin the huge task of watching every episodes on their Youtube page (716 at the time!?).

Last episode was great, it was Steam Girls at Karaoke, the girls sing really well. Natsumi was going batshit crazy and Sara was focusing the whole time on singing properly lol!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  20. zurczner

zurczner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Natsumi is my steam girls oshi because of that reason XD.! Moa is my Armor Girls oshi and Anna is my Alice Juban Oshi. Slime Girls oshi is Yua and OZ oshi would be Ume. I'm not sure who to choose in Pa-ken though. And Kamengaijin is subbing their videos. Check them out!