1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    They were doing few new things when I went to PARMS earlier this year. Last show I went to was a month ago, so perhaps @Sadia23 could confirm if they are still doing this...

1) During the week the shows cost 1500 yen. And they give you a 1500 yen voucher to use at the bar for food or drinks. So it is like the show is actually free (or the food is free, depending on how you look at it)

2) I'm not sure if this is all shows, but at least some of them have been featuring guest idol groups to fill the performance time. I really only go when OZ/Pa-ken perform, and they did this pretty much every show I went to. Among the groups I saw there were Tokyo CLEARS, Honey Spice, Prism Fantasia, Happy Anniversary, London Blue, and it seemed like Shibuya Dominion was there just about very time.

Anyhow, a cute story...

Before this year I had been to PARMS once, it was a free show back in April. I was reluctant to go, but I admit it was fun. I took a liking to one particular member of Pa-Ken, Araki Himeri. She was such a dork, I loved it! I ended up doing a handshake with Pa-Ken girls, then a 2-shot with Himeri, then a 3-shot with Himeri and Maeda Natsumi. The funny part was that when I picked her for the 2-shot I didn't know her name, so I was just pointing in the general direction of Pa-Ken. Just then Himeri came running over saying "He wants me!" That was a year ago.

Fast forward to December, a friend of mine went to PARMS, and met Himeri (among others) When he spoke to her he mentioned that his American friend was a fan of hers. Her response: "Kurisu???" I met her once, 8 months prior. I couldn't believe she remembered me. Anyhow...

In January a friend and I went to PARMS. We got there just as the doors opened, and we were the only two in the place. It really felt like an odd matchmaking party. So Himeri is standing there, staring at me with this odd look. I waved to her and she sort of cautiously waved back at me. Since there was nobody else there the manager said "You guys can take pictures now if you want" So I walked up with a 2-shot ticket. All the girls were staring at me. He asked if I wanted the entire group. I said, "No, just Himeri-chan"...

Himeri must have jumped 2 feet in the air. "KURISSSUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" Turns out that she thought it might be me, but since she hadn't seen me in a long time she wasn't sure. Later on I took a photo with all of OZ/Pa-Ken. I actually really like Tomoka too. (The Lion in OZ girls) Her English is pretty good, and she tried to fish me in her Lion costume by thrusting her chest up at me and asking "Do you like oppai?" To which I responded "Abunae!" I didn't realize at the time that Tomoka was 24. I should have said "Hell yeah!"

Anyhow, some of my PARMS chekis. Most of them are of Me and Himeri. There is one with Tomoka, although I really need to take a pic with her when she is in the Lion costume.

IMG_3833.JPG
    IMG_3836.JPG

I still try to go at least once every couple of weeks when I am in town, but mainly to see Himeri.

2. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Haha nice story about Himerin, shes certainly a weird, but cute one! She was the first girl besides Anna I took a 2-shot with the last trip at AreArea-Building for their performance. Went there with a friend to actually see AreArea-Girls until we realized it will only be Pa-Ken! that day (and it even was Mamo-chan's first performance there, so lucky for us still!).
    Kinda aimed to meet Yuina (who would already prepare her graduation) or Nana-chan (who is at OZ, so no performance that day) the very day, but in the end I was glad I could see Himerin, who I love a lot, too. [Might upload my 2shot with her tomorrow, too late now]
    Don't know for your experience when first meeting her, but for me (and as I heard for everyone else I know who met her first) she had this thing going on, asking me for my name, then telling me my name, pointing at me, telling me her name, pointing at her, over and over xD. Felt a bit like shes mocking me as she already knew me perfectly well from twitter (even recognizing that I always have Anna-related Avatars there), but it still was a lot of fun!

Anyway..
    Yeah for weekday shows you basically pay for the show and get a drink/food ticket thats almost worth what you paid for already. Much more valuable now since they do have those damn tables at week shows where people just use the tickets to eat curry and drink stuff after shows. Kinda makes the theatre look sad from the back, but as usually there arent many people there for weekdays anyway, it also clamps the people who want to participate together at the front. Has its pros and cons. Also they do fill up many shows nowadays with special guests appearing (aka other idol groups).
    Many of the main groups have some free time from PARMS at week days, so with OZ and Pa-Ken lineup constantly declining, they needed some measure to fill up the shows.

However, Im mostly there for my oshimen, so usually the shows I go to are either at weekends and very well visited, within the week and at 2-bu (still well visited) or for 1-bu's when Cherry Blossoms perform. Usually only at the latter I noticed the venue filled with other Idols and not well visited, so can't say much about that tbh.

3. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Ah yeah forgot... sharing my first experience with Anna for a photo and my first fun experience (seen her before first at the Belle Salle event earlier where I got dragged to the front but couldnt take a photo with her afterwards):

When I first went up there, it was for Anna's Seitansai and they were doing groups shots first. Wasnt too excited to have a group shot first, but still went..
    They had to sit me down besides Anna, all the other members around me and Anna was just casually asking if I enjoyed the show and all. Suddenly she just took a deep look at me (I follow her closely since 2013 on twitter and all), her eyes opening in surprise and she just whispered "Are you... Kimu?".
    The moment I said "Yes", Kanon and Nanaka behind me shouted out my name in surprise and suddenly everyone was shouting my name in surprise, Anna's eyes even opening wider with that big and beautiful smile she has. I was totally in surprise of that reaction from all of them and kinda just sat there, as I couldnt believe it. That really made my day, and Im still curious as to how much those girls actually know about all their fans even if they cant be present all the time.
    Anna later also told me how she knows I always write in english on twitter but just for her I would change to japanese when answering her and how much she appreciates it lol...

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... Now these is nice hear... Wery nice...

Behind these masks are wery talent and... Kind girl... Or good actress... What ever... These is... Memories that never hope lost, I think... And sometimes... These look at the way at there will be next much better happens...

5. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

if the video does not show watch the video here

"song" begin at about 1:11, but ... better look just at it begin.

6. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Been away in Japan for a few weeks (got back yesterday) and after failing to win any shows for the '48 Groups, and prompted by the massive poster on the side of Akihabara station, I remembered that I was going to see if I was going to be able to see Kamen Joshi at Parms.

kjakistn.jpg

So last Monday I went for it. Overall I really enjoyed the show. I can't say that I like all of the music, although it's a bit odd as rather than liking some songs and not liking others I tend to like about 1/2 to 2/3 of each song, but I'm certainly glad that I went and I would go again.

And I managed to have a two shot with Kamiya Erina which was great (and my first time meeting an idol directly). She came across as a really nice person and seemed very surprised that I asked for her.

Also on Wednesday I did picked up their DVD release of their concert at SSA last autumn which I have now watched this afternoon (effective in the battle against jetlag!) which I thought was a good enjoyable watch.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  7. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Havnt seen it posted in here yet, so..
    Since a few weeks, Alice Project started to stream a whole lot of their shows, several times a week.
    Drawback is that its on the LINE LIVE phone app, so you have to use your mobile phone to watch them. There are ways around to get the stream links, but I dont think I should post that here. Just so ppl know.

https://live.line.me/r/channels/421

This is their channel on the app. Streams are also saved over there and can be watched later. Oh, and another live performance is just about to get streamed right now.

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... Thats is new... and that i found...

That new is better in my opinion... Oh can quest why...

9. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    As there are finally proper trailers out, here some new news:

Alice Project currently is producing their own series of movies with differing themes.

The first one got released about a month and a half ago.
    "Kimagure Underground" is a classic brawling movie with idols.

Main Roles:
    Tachibana Anna
    Sakura Nodoka
    Kamiya Erina
    Kawamura Nanaka
    Kubota Misa
    Kojima Yuuka
    Kitamura Maki

Trailer:

The second movie "Ame futte, Daichi uruou (Falling Rain, wet Ground)" is yet to get released and seems to have a more dramatic approach.

Main Roles:
    Kubota Misa
    Kamiya Erina

Trailer:

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Somehow that "Kimagure Underground" looks like (too much) at Majisuka Gakuen... But, i donĀ“t know that i wanna see it even it was Anna...
    Other was ... more Japanese drama...

11. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

Is there a specific song list that Kamen Joshi performs on a daily basis? I was there March 13 or 14 (can't remember now). I'd like to know the songs I saw live.

After the show i just copied what everyone else was doing and got a 2-shot. I chose Tachibana and Kamiya not knowing their names at the time.

Also has Alice Project changed their ticketing system. I see tix are available to purchase online. Can you still buy tix same day at the theater?

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  12. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    They usually start Kamen Joshi sets with "Wooohhh!!!" or "Genki dane" and the last song normally is "Natsu dane", but pretty much every day is a bit different regarding the overall song choices.
    On their official youtube channel there are playlists for most songs of all the groups though (https://www.youtube.com/user/aliceprojectcompany/playlists), so maybe that helps with the songs.

You were there on March 13/14? Probably was there for the show too at that day then.

I dont know about online, but you can still get them directly at the theatre in the lobby. Shows rarely (if ever) sell out before. Even bought tickets for birthday shows 10 minutes before they started.

13. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    That's funny. I was in Japan at that time too and went to a show on the 14th to watch prism. I actually braved going to Moa's seitansai and swear they broke some fire codes cause it was so crowded it wasn't that fun anymore. Don't really do the cheki thing so no stories. Oh and it is kind of sad to go in on the weekdays to see chairs and tables set up. Even saw a twitter post from exmembers kinda making fun of it. I'm just upset because it blocks an area I used to stand and watch. Now I have to go all the way in the back. It's just not as packed as it used to be, and the crowd feels different. I'm just glad the shows haven't changed too much cause it's still a lot of fun.

14. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Moa Seitansai was the only show I left out during my stay (of those, Anna appeared at), as I just couldnt move anymore that day. Seems like it was a good choice if it was that cramped there.
    I really dont get why everyone complains about the tables and chairs. The weekday shows arent that well visited, so everyone has enough space in front of the stage, while those who dont want to participate can eat or drink something while sitting down. I never even really noticed the tables during the shows as I was in the crowd and having fun.
    And yeah, I saw Reo and Tomoe making fun of that, but honestly.. with the amount of shit, Tomoe already threw at her former colleagues, I dont pay much attention to what she is writing or thinking. [hehe]

15. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Just finished my first attempt at making a customized lightstick and as Im kinda happy with the outcome I thought I'd share it here.
    Looks way better actually than on those photos, but couldnt take a proper shot with it being turned on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It was quite fun to plan it and I guess I will make another Alice Juban one.

• Like Like x 2
  16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my, can i say: Cute? And i really mean that, these pictures!

17. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Wow, that's really great :)

18. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the link in the info, I think i figured out a few songs that i heard.
    Appreciate it. Do you have blonde/brown hair and have it in a pony tail that night? I asked another foreigner if i was in the right place. lol

19. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

Prism was the opening act right? Did we sit at the same table at the beginning? Yeah the theater seemed a bit empty to me. I stood on the right side in front of Kamiya pretty much the whole time.

20. Sadia23

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Yeah thats me haha. Now I remember you, too. Hope, I wasnt wearing my hat that day.. [hehe]

Besides that, there are some sad news.
    Sezaki Yuina had her graduation concert yesterday.. so sad, as she went on hiatus only a few days before I arrived in march and I really wanted to meet her.
    All the hopes I had for her, entering Juban some day. I hope she finds happiness in the future!

Mod note: please make sure all posted photos fit within forum limits. Please read Stage48 rules for more info.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016