1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Alice Project

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Sadia23, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Almost feels like summertime when Koharu's bellybutton makes an appearance.:D

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]
    @coharuhinata

Voice of Armor Girl Moa Tsukino featured in To Be Hero & To Be Heroine BD box set now available.
    [​IMG]

https://pictures.dmm.com/lineup/tobe-hero/
    @moa__tsukino

Never saw an otter kick a field goal before:approve:
    https://twitter.com/miraclemoon15/status/1087007058023469057

....or hit a tackling dummy:fear:
    https://twitter.com/Katsunosin_/status/1087005503102668800

.....or in a Nissan ad
    https://twitter.com/Je5Swk4NpXagabf/status/1089545805088735232

All powered by Moa voice<3
    @love2chiitan

2. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Live Q & A happening now.

[​IMG]

3. blurryeyes

blurryeyes Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]
    Kamen Joshi in the mail arrivals! Anna Tachibana graduation BD & Moa Tsukino MOD T-Shirt!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

oh my! Nyyh e why not me :(

5. FruitPunchSamurai

FruitPunchSamurai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    Hi there,

I've been lurking this thread for a while, as it seems to be the only Western fandom location for Kamen Joshi (saw a Youtube comment by Alixx #10 on a random live video mentioning a bulletin board so I gave it a search on a whim). Before this I read the YesTiger blog articles about KJ but they seem to be slowed down, and Kamen Joshi translations seem to have come to a slow. I don't really know where else to post this, but I went ahead and translated Mayu's blog post about becoming the new leader (Mayu tends to write really nice blog posts when there's big events happening).

You can read the original post here.
    I made the email address associated with this account about a year ago in order to do more translations for Kamen Joshi stuff, but I tend to procrastinate, and my biggest project is doing Kanon Mori's live stream show that was broadcast almost 3 years ago. I still want to continue with that but it's such a huge project; I've only done like 10 minutes of an hour long program. I really want to spread the greatness that is Kamen Joshi everywhere, and it's not really accessible to English only speaking people. While I don't know how much I can contribute, I'd love to join in on the Kamen Joshi discussion.

It's great that there's people here who do support Kamen Joshi. Alice Project seems to be lagging behind on grabbing fans aside from Japanese people (I noticed P.A.R.M.S. now has some English guides for the cheki-kai during the free shows but that's about it really).

I don't really talk this much but if you're at Kamen Joshi Cafe feel free to give me a shout. I'll probably be lining up for pictures with Misa or Yurie.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

So let me get this straight..................................... Your good at translations and put Miiiiiiiiiiishan as your profile pic..............................
    ...................................... I like you already:approve:

Well done, thanx for sharing:1st:

All opinions, and especially translating skills are welcomed here. This platform is as much yours as it is anybodies.
    Glad you joined in, please continue.:)

Kamen Joshi: Easter Girl leader Satsuki Mine............................
    [​IMG]
    .....................is on day 3 in Thailand.
    Can't find anything specific, but a guess might be something bikini & beach related.
    Perhaps shooting for another solo vid or photo book:drool:
    More pics here: @mine_satsuki

This artist calls Kurumi the "Flying Witch Kid":lol:
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/kamen_star/status/1090483266228867078

#1 Idol Brawler
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1090199121242148864
    @nanaka_kawamura

This looks like something like that Mix deal.
    Starts on 2/1
    Check it out
    https://liveone.jp/category/28
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1090474095572004864

Looking into the future, The Pa-Ken team is doing well. The only one I can readily identify is the one in the orange.
    Getting the Armor Girl vibe from her.:approve:
    @seira_saria

Anatatona Lover
    Shangri-La
    Kokoroid

Easter Girls At Kyoto Tower

Shangri-La
    Egg Adventure
    Dai Gyaku Ten​

7. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    If you'll allow me to blog a bit about my experience last Sunday (01/27), the special event they had (which they seem to be doing alot these days on weekends) was a shuffle fest, but not just outfit shuffles, there was also a 1 song shuffle between the units. Alice Juban swapped with Armor Girls (princess outfit and Fuuga outfit split), Armor Girls swapped with Steam Girls ("second" outfit), and Steam Girls swapped with Juban (2die4 outfit). The lower units had no outfits to shuffle, so Slime Girls had a one piece dress, and the cadets had long sweater-like dresses.

Slime Girls>Love & Joy (Pureful)

OZ>Ai Ai Ai (Pa-ken)
    Pa-ken>Donkan Oji-sama (OZ)

Alice Juban>Les Champs Élyssés and Kokoroid (2 songs!) (Armor)
    Steam Girls>2die4 (Juban)
    Armor Girls>sexy rabbit (Steam)

I forgot the full set list, but those were the songs that were swapped. Let me tell you, this was probably the most fun live I've been to since Countdown 2017→2018 when I first saw them. For everyone in Juban except for Mayu I think, it was their first time doing Armor Girls songs, and it was kind of nostalgic to see Mayu doing Armor Girls songs. During the MC Yuki did a Miishan impression which was great. Les Champs Élyssés was great too, but the Kokoroid was even better. They even changed the call to match the members' of Juban's names as well. Such a rare treat to see Juban doing their songs in cute outfits too, I think they did Makenai de, and Jumping Baby for their songs. All in all very great, I'm glad they did 2 songs instead of one.

Steam Girls did 2die4, as expected from the outfit. I really liked this as it was like my oshimen Yurie Hashimoto moved up to Juban. I forgot which songs of theirs they did but they definitely did Alice no Ori, a staple. I'm looking forward to Yurie advancing to Juban.

Armor Girls was probably the most stand out. They wore the Steam Girls second outfit with the straps and showing off skin made for taller people like Sara, but nobody in the group breaks 158cm, so it was kind of funny imo. They did sexy rabbit and I think this was their best performance ever. Miishan stood out the most, her version of sexy rabbit was incredible, I'm torn between her and Yurie for who's my #1 but that day she was. I was hoping they would finish the set with Steam Girls' destiny, but it was Sai Adventure, which I was just a touch disappointed since destiny is pure fire and a great way to end the set. Another one of their songs they did was the newly released Shanimuni Dash, which is straight fire. I heard it at countdown 2018→2019 for the first time and was completely hooked. I'm really surprised there isn't a full version out for watching; Juban has My Men on YouTube, get your shit together Alice Project. IMO it's their best release yet, like My Men was a good song, but this is on another level (Armor Girls bias aside). But anyways, it was so nice to see Armor Girls in cool steampunk outfits doing their cute songs. Just something fun I noticed but Armor Girls members don't really have much in the, uh, "chest" area, except for Hino and Waka, and it was a nice surprise to see Waka in Erina's outfit, very appropriate.

This event comes once in a blue moon (the song shuffle is even rarer! Haven't heard something like that since 2014's Zepp Solo concert limited edition shuffle CD). If you guys are interested it's the January 27th concert 2nd performance. Took 6 chekis, Armor Girls, Misa, Misa+Moa, Momomin, Yuki, and Yurie. I went and got the dvd after the live too (and then I remembered I didn't bring a dvd player...).

Pics from the Alice Project twitter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On a side note, I translated a Erina Kamiya youtube video with Miishan and a pink crackers video, but it seems my captions haven't been approved or something? If you guys want I'll post the transcripts here along with the video and hopefully you can follow along.

Edit: Did not notice I posted the same pic twice.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

3. picture, i think that is one style punk are that look? But i can be also wrong and likes just accident?

9. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

Or the opposite. I'm seeing Seri in the Princess Knight costume.
    Must have been legs for miles :p:drool:

Sure, go for it:approve:

Great read, thanx for sharing:)

Confirmed.
    New solo BD/DVD coming soon.
    https://twitter.com/AliceProject_mb/status/1091002556774371329

New TV Animation series begins April 3rd.
    Chiitan voiced by Moa.
    https://www.alice-project.biz/report?id=1144

A resurrected Line Live performance from October 2016
    Set list:
    ALICE10
    Jumpin' Baby

STEAM GIRLS

Naga Naga Nagano
    Hoshitachiyo

ARMOR GIRLS

Les Champs Elysses
    Kokoroid

KAMEN JOSHI

Akiba sandaru no uta - DO!!
    Dai Gyaku Ten
    Natsudane

.........and a very "touching";) outro with Kamiya & Kojima.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Anna T... that other what i know... how many these are left already? How many these who left are begin her solo career?

:( year 2018 wasn´t good year at me :( . Not even 2017 but that is more family :cold::cry: .

11. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    This video's over a year old, but it's what made me like Miishan alot. Kinda sad they renamed the Erina channel to the new Milk Punch channel, the only KJ members are Shihori and Satsuki (and Yurie as a guest).

And the translation, I guess it'd be easier to read if you had the video in another window :
    I heard Miishan moved out of the management's dorm to her own apartment before the end of last year, who knows what it looks like now (I might ask her next cheki time, haha).

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. DDmo Ktwo

DDmo Ktwo Kenkyuusei

Ohhh thanks for the translation i enjoyed the video more.
    why did she moved out? Management couldn't take the mess [hehe]?

13. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

That's great, thanx for taking the time to share it. :approve:

Finally paid off her debts from her early encounters with the "industry".

Good one:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sweet Sara hits the 7th year milestone of debut
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :ome:

7th year for derived unit White☆Milk as well
    [​IMG]
    :ome:

Preview of the new Chiitan anime powered by Moa voice.

[​IMG]

14. Alixx #10

Alixx #10 Kenkyuusei

15. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    Mine Satsuki is going to graduate from easter girls and going to Tokyo.

Does someone know if she will be joining Kamen Joshi in Tokyo or that she will just transfer her activities to Alice project Tokyo without being a member of kamenjoshi? In the West ameblo blog it says she will join KamenJoshi Tokyo but her own blog is more open for interpretation.

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

We only can wait and look..?

Anna ?

17. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    I'm pretty sure she'll be joining Kamen Joshi Tokyo. Her blog makes it vague but yeah the west blog confirms it. I've seen this topic floating around Japanese message boards for a while but I guess their predictions were true. I think it started with her joining Milk Punch. The other question floating around is which unit is she gonna join. People are predicting that she might go straight to Juban since they'll drop to 6 members.

And on the topic of promotions, I recently read that Momomin's goal is to become Alice Juban by the end of the year. Osuzu Harumi also stated at yesterday's live (it was her birthday that day) that she wants to become Kamen Joshi before Maihama 5/1 live. If there's a spring promotion (they usually do it but who knows) my only prediction with lots of certainty is:

Seira Saria (Pa-ken)→Armor Girls

Saria has lots of fans and fits the Armor Girls image (her goal is also to be Armor Girls by the end of the year). I think Momomin can easily join Juban but I think she'll be Armor for Maihama. I see her practicing Juban songs up top during their performances. I have hopes for Yamamiya Rena too since she's quite cute and pretty popular but uncertain if she'll get promoted. Same with Harumi, but I think Harumi has more fans and is also the center. I also was hoping Takafuji Hino gets promoted to Juban soon but that doesn't seem likely since she's been taking lots of time off since last November due to her body not really cooperating (I also love her Armor Girls performances, and I've only gotten to see one of hers since I got here).

• Like Like x 1
  18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Hmm... Saria? Nice name...

Are someone are left Armor girls to solo carer/end or are some one olds think that?

19. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    I also think that she will join Juban. I mean to get her to give up her position in Osaka they must have offered her something pretty good. It will also be good for the group itself and not just to bolster the member count.

Momomin to Juban is something I can live with. She is popular enough and she seams eager for a next step in her career. Also it would give me someone to cheer for in Juban as since Anna and Erina graduated I am still on the look out for someone to truly support in Juban.

If Momomin goes to Juban then I am 100% in favor for Saria to join Armor girls as I would get to cheer her on in there. Ever since she gave me my drink during her bar duty I am keeping an eye on her, she is extremely cute so she would be right at home in Armor girls. I also think that the costume would look great on her.

Let's hope all girls wishes will come true this year.

20. FruitPunchSamurai

Oshimen:
    Shihori Yukino
    There's actually a lot of former Armor Girls members still doing stuff, most of them solo.
    Amaki Jun is a top gravure idol.
    Hoshino Manami is now known as just Hoshino and is also a gravure idol.
    Yamashita Yua is doing solo activities, satsueikai I think? I follow her on Twitter but don't really know what's going on.
    Kitamura Maki is still doing work as a solo talent, she had a futsal event or something recently.
    Itou Miu, while not solo, is now an idol under the name Amau Kisumi and is part of Ready to Kiss.