1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Any CALIFORNIA Especially So.Cal AKB48 Fans out there?!

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by filipinootakumarco, May 14, 2010.

1. filipinootakumarco

filipinootakumarco Kenkyuusei

*UPDATE*

We will be having our First Meet & Greet meet in the end of Feburary!

FEBURARY 26,2011 SATURDAY!
    One More Week!

This will be a chance to meet fellow AKB48 fans as well and maybe we can bring some AKB48 items and do some trades as well?

For those who wish to attend, please feel free to PM me and or look for our fanclub page (look for AKB48 So.Cal Fanclub in groups)
    Thanks Everyone!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nazcS68J0yY[/yt]
    Hello everyone, Im new to this forum but ive been a HUGE fan ( im sure everyone in this forum are lol) of AKB 48! Well, thats not the reason why im posting a Topic.....

I live in Southern California and I have been planning this project for a long time now, and I think Im ready to announce that
    Im going to start a Southern California AKB48 Fanclub with a monthly or bi-monthly get together (depends how many people will join our club) and with everyones help, create some custom AKB 48 fanclub t-shirts (and one with a So.Cal Division AKB48 Fanclub) and maybe decals as well!

The monthly or bi-montly meetings will consist of meet and greets with all the AKB48 fans, rent a space at a park, have a BBQ while listining to our favorite AKB48 tunes and have a good time! OR meet and greet at a park and then caravan to an awesome ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT Buffet that I know. and Maybe have an END-of-the-Year party bash at a theme park.

Also, ive been planning to do a little Music Video skit with having AKB48 music in it (of course!).

Anyone can join as well, but itll be easier if you live in So.Cal if you want to attend the meets lol.

Let me know what you all think! & e-mail me ( filipinomarcois@yahoo.com for those who wish to join so we can all organize this meet and MAKE IT HAPPEN ASAP!)

THANKS! :)

2. filipinootakumarco

UPDATE!

Im sure someone is gonna ask me where do I live, and here is the answer!

Im located in Montclair, CA

It is right in the middle of The San Bernardino, Riverside, OC, Los Angeles, Inland Empire areas.
    So it would be an awesome place to meet up altogether right-smack-dab in the middle!

3. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Hey, another Filipino AKB fan, cool!

Hope your meetups work great, we fans here in Manila are working on our third meetup!

4. filipinootakumarco

Yup yup! 100% Filipino! Manila huh?? I didnt know they had a fan club there too! Awesome! When I visit there again Ill contact you so we can meet up and set a Meet! Thanks soo much! I do hope this goes through! I cant wait to print out the Custom AKB 48 shirts ive designed for the club members that join! :)

5. Lyin

Lyin Kenkyuusei

live in west L.A. CA

6. filipinootakumarco

OH wows really? thats cool, yeah thats about 30 mins away from me! hmm, and oh! if you want to add me as a friend in Facebook so we can chat and probably be easier to contact those who wish to join!

My facebook is.. http://www.facebook.com/FilipinoMarco
    THANKS!

7. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Hey, if you're coming over, then let's certainly have a meetup with you then! We did that when other Pinoy's Youku and cisumechan took a vacation here. There are quite a number of Fililpino AKB fans around the globe now. [rock] We here are hardly a formal fanclub, but we do like the fact that we can unite and share stuff whenever we can.

I look forward to seeing your shirts! A few of us here have been wanting to have one of our own too!

Here's the thread about the Manila meetups: http://stage48.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2142

8. Shermyyy

Shermyyy Kenkyuusei

Hey! I live in Irvine right now ahaha. This idea sounds good, I would definitely like to meet other SoCalers! :D

9. filipinootakumarco

Oooohh! awesome!! yeah, the more members we get, the faster we can get the shirts made! [shock]

10. shockingbuggy

shockingbuggy Kenkyuusei

Oh Montclair! I used to go to the Claremont colleges, so I know exactly where you are.

As for now I live in North OC by Knotts Berry Farm. Though I'll be moving to San Diego this summer, so that'll be a bit of a distance from Montclair for something like this.

11. filipinootakumarco

Yup! Montclair! oh, San diego huh? thats alright, I never said it would be a weekly or monthly meet (unless there were alot of people up for it and involved). But for now, just only when everyone has time or so. I was thinking sometime this summer at Balboa beach (Near Newport)?

12. jellymomo

jellymomo Kenkyuusei

Reppin' the OC (also Irvine) here ;)

13. miyuki

miyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I'm from Berkeley, so NorCal. I don't drive so getting down there will be a stretch but hopefully you're still interested in doing meetups and everything? It's been a little bit since this was updated...

14. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

^
    Not to burst your bubble, but you can see the last login of a member by clicking on their names.

Filipinoo,
    Quite a bit more than 'a little'. 5 months, actually. [sealed]

15. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    I'm in North Hollywood, CA and would love to participate in this! A lot of my friends aren't interested in girl groups anymore so I feel a bit lonely.

Oh, boo. I just realized that this thread is old. Oh well, I'd still want to do something like this since the thread got bumped!

16. akbMONSTAR

akbMONSTAR Kenkyuusei

LOL.. I don't know anyone here in Vegas who are in to AKB48 maybe 3 but I got them into it LOL.. but I'll be moving up to the Bay Area but will be traveling back to Vegas regularly but I can do I stop over in LA for your meet ups or just drive there LOL 2 hours isn't a long drive haha.. Well just keep me updated.. :p

17. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Hacienda Heights, pretty close to you actually, lets figure out a place and time! so we can meet up :D

18. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    ^ I wouldn't happen to know you, would I? Because that's my hometown. :D Are you Melody's friend on Facebook?

Right now I'm currently mostly based in Irvine, CA since I go to University of California, Irvine but I would love to actually go to a fan gathering and meet you guys. Now I kinda wish SoCal wasn't so big so it'd be easier to organize [doh]

19. akbMONSTAR

akbMONSTAR Kenkyuusei

So I dont think the OP looks at this thread anymore..But I think it's up to us to set this up.. Im down if everyone is still down. LMK! ;)

20. filipinootakumarco

OMG!!! sorry everyone for not checking up back on this thread!! WHOOOO ITS BEEN A WHILE!!! IF you were wondering what the heck happened to me, Ive just got caught up with school and work. But now im on vacation for a while so ill be free to finally do some fun stuff!!!

Actually I thought no one was actually interested from SoCal or nearby places to meet up!
    But I guess I was wrong! Watashi wa hontou gomenasai -_- .... But yes! ive already have some members joined in with the SoCal fanclub and we should be starting this early of next year (Feburary) since we have lots of planning to do! Did I already say Our First annual Fanclub meet and greet BBQ???

LET ME KNOW who else is interested and ill messege you my facebook so we can all talk there and plan the upcoming events!!

THANKS EVERYONE! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL SOON!!! ^_^