1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Anything48 FANS IN THE U.S.???

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by Zealotan, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Zealotan

Zealotan Kenkyuusei

I am originally from Malaysia. I am really desperate to find ANY fans here in the U.S., particularly Utah, to share my interest with.
    For now, ANYONE IN THE U.S. ?!!?!?!?!!!! :angry:

2. Fate21

Fate21 Guest

Hi, just joined the site and Im a newbie fan too. I live in U.S in Florida. But omg I cannot believe no one has posted in this thread and all the other countries have lots of posts. Is there no fans for U.S....? This is sad. Well just wanted to let you know your not alone. :)

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I live in the US (Ohio). I bet there aren't many fans here...

4. ChocolateMochii

ChocolateMochii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aliciachanzia
    lol i didnt know we had region forums , I live in Illinois

5. sangackt

sangackt Kenkyuusei

Southern California (close to LA). I was thinking of setting up a meet for people collecting 48 Group merchandise (especially photos) so we could maybe trade with each other. I guess this isn't the thread, but I know many live around LA. There were many at the AKB concert in LA years ago. Where are they?! [shock]

6. aduck8myshoes

aduck8myshoes Kenkyuusei

I'm in Wisconsin. I'm thinking about doing an idol panel at my local anime convention just to try and meet other people who might be 48 fans, because I've only ever met one irl and that was by accident at Dragon*Con.

7. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Sadly, almost nobody there knows about the groups.

8. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

im studying in illinois currently, but i'm too embarrassed to ask if there are any 48 fans around...

9. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Utah is a bit far from me lol I'm in Oklahoma(tornado alley), I have found a few here who go to school with me who are familiar with AKB48 but they are not fans sadly [worried] I am working on converting them right now! I too am looking for other AKB48 fans here int eh U.S., I am sure there are a bunch in California and New York but that goes without saying, I'm looking for other fans here in the middle of the country! If by some miracle someone is also from Oklahoma and here on stage48, hit me up! :XD:

10. admiraltolokus

nah nah do it! Ganbatte, its no problem to ask man don't let that get to ya, if there is an Asian-American society at your university go to them too, I did that and found a couple of people who are at least familiar with AKB48 that way here at OkState.

11. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I'm a fan from New Mexico. [hi]

12. admiraltolokus

Your from the land of cactus! :p

13. akbaholic18

akbaholic18 Kenkyuusei

I'm a fan from Florida [rock]

14. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hiiiiii I am Brianna I am from New York City!!! [hehe] [hehe]

Hiya everyone! I am happy to see so many different states here. I am a hge 48Family fan. Nice to meet you all. :cute: [hehe] :^O^:

15. Nova☆

Nova☆ Kenkyuusei

I live in the US. I'm from Reading, PA though. :)

I'm somewhat new to AKB48, I knew about the group for about a year. ^.^

16. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Novaaaa! I think this is a dead thread! :lol: let's take over and bring it back to life lml

Heyyyy uSA where are you guys!!! :hmm: :^^;:

17. admiraltolokus

I've posted before, I'm an Okie, I have found a couple others at OkState that know about AKB48 and know some of their songs and members, but one of them is a fan of Perfume instead :hmm: and the other doesn't have any interest in AKB48. Always on the hunt for fellow fans here in Oklahoma. :XD:

18. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I wish I knew people in OK then I could of helped you.I will try and help you find people who live in OK who are fans ok? :lol: [hehe]

I am from NYC and I still have a hard time finding people from NYC too lml. :^^;:

Whoa! No way you go to OKS? I wanted to go to Oklahoma City University or Oklahoma State University. :^O^: I figured it was too far for me though. What is it like living in Oklahoma? I have never been their before and my fave basketball team is the OKC Thunders lmaoo :cute: :lol:

19. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    ^New Mexican here

I know for a fact my hometown has no fans at all. I grew up in a small city, and most people I knew only listened to country or rap music. I did kind of convert my friend into a fan, though. Sae is apparently his oshi.

20. admiraltolokus

Thunder is really good, its also not too hard to get tickets to the games here as well. What its like here? Weather wise you will think the state is bipolar, we don't ride horses to schools or work, and people here are friendly and not racist like how a lot of people seem to think we are. I also like OkState because when I was choosing a new university to go to I did not want one where the students and professors were stuck up and rude, University of Oklahoma is a clear example of that so I came here and it was a great choice!