1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku (10/03/29~)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Jasey, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

TBS, 3/29~, Every Monday Night 1:25am
    Presenters - Ariyoshi Hiroiki, Kojima Haruna
    Regular - 1 official member every few weeks, Ishiguro Atsuki, Shimazaki Haruka, Shimada Haruka, Takeuchi Miyu and Mori Anna.

"The setting of that show is that Ariyoshi is the president, and AKB participate in various projects and present them in order to please him. The popular member does the presentation in the studio, while the 5 kenkyuusei members appear on location in a VTR. In the first episode, the 5 members try to win something in a UFO Catcher at the game center that the president will like. If President Ariyoshi isn't pleased with the presentation, the popular member will have to endure punishments such as drinking gross juice."

http://www.tbs.co.jp/ariyoshi-akb/

2. Jin

Jin Kenkyuusei

Re: [TV] - [Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku]

Good to know we have RS featured show,
    so perhaps no Nemousu seaon 4 any more.
    Ariyoshi and Kojima are king and queen huh.

3. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

Sounds like Haromoni@...

4. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

I think this show is a good idea, its probably to let us notice/get to know the kenkyuusei's better.

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana

So... Shimazaki Haruku is "required". Like she'll be on every week and the others rotate. Excuse my language but damn, they are REALLY pushing that girl.... and she's one of the weaker performers among the kenkyuusei.

6. Jasey

Shimazaki Haruka was just the only one they named in the article. It might be the same 5 every week, or a different 5 but they just mentioned her cause she's the most pushed so far.

7. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Nemousu season 3 ended with the announcement that there will be no season 4. So this will be Ariyoshi's new gig.

The plot seems to be similar to AKBingo's AKRanger, except Research Students replace the AKRangers

8. Jasey

Updated with official site.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/ariyoshi-akb/

Kenkyuusei regulars are Ishiguro Atsuki, Shimazaki Haruka, Shimada Haruka, Takeuchi Miyu and Mori Anna.

9. Takamina powaaa!!

Takamina powaaa!! Kenkyuusei

yeah!!! there is never enough AKB!

10. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

^So the 5 Kenkyuusei's will not change weekly and the popular member refers to one of the girls from AKB(non kenkyuusei)?

11. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

Why should we give a crap about who RS's are? Shouldn't they be highlighting AKB members? There are plenty of them that get no attention as it is and they've actually earned their way, as opposed to RS's who are just earning theirs.

No RS should take the spotlight away from a full member.

Also, I don't see this show going far if RS's are the big feature.

12. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

^RS are members too, they may not have made the respective teams but they are still members of AKB. Its true that there are lots of member that are not given enough attention but that is another thing. RS except for the rare appearance on any of the current running AKB series and theatre performances get like 0 attention. Maybe AkiP is deciding that he wants more RS exposure so he's making a show for them.

13. Winter

Winter Kenkyuusei

RS's may work for AKS, but they're not "AKB". They're fill in/substitutes. They get 0 attention because that's how it should be. No attention should be taken away from the actual members.

This way, one day, if they become full members, they will be treated accordingly and not have their spotlight taken away by a fill in when they worked so hard to get their status.

14. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Wow, you have a rigid hierarchy in your mind...:fear:

I mean, I get what you're saying, but still...I'll take the whole RS-promotion thing as it is. *shrugs*

15. Jin

Jin Kenkyuusei

well I was kinda surprise its RS featured, since its a TBS show,should be at least at the same level as AKBINGO,
    but if the management really think these girls got potential,try to push them hard,thas kool.
    This is just what JE do to Yuma Nakayama.
    Meanwhile,it also means these 5 girls are safe when the 10th gen come out.

16. haikara2308

haikara2308 Kenkyuusei

Imo I don't think they are taking away attention from the other members but there are certain people who like both RSs and the AKB members. I think this show is for those people and plainly to get RSs more attention. The only case I can think of a RS may taking more spotlight from others is maybe Shimazaki Haruka if Akip decides to push her like mad.

17. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Completely agree. I don't care if it's called 'Team Kenkyuusei' or whatever, they're still not part of AKB yet. They're in the organization, they're counted as members when they need to make AKB seem like a humongous group of girls, but they're not members yet. They don't need ANY promotion until they hit Teams. RS are RS for a reason.

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Hmm, I guess you too...*shrugs*

19. ChobiMM3

ChobiMM3 Kenkyuusei

I may not know who any of them are, but I say yay for Team Kenkyuusei getting promotion. Actually, I think it's great. If there wasn't a point of the Kenkyuusei then they wouldn't be there to begin with, but they're there, so that means that Aki-p or whoever sees potentional in them.

And I'm sorry, but I don't think you can say that it is taking attention away from the AKB members - they're insanely popular as it is, and they have like 5 TV shows. Oh your favorite member isn't a regular on this show - big deal. Let the Kenkyuuseis have their time to shine.

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

^See, my problem with letting them 'have their time to shine' is that I don't feel that it is their 'time to shine' yet. If it were their time to shine, they'd be in one of the three Teams the '48' in 'AKB48' refers to. I completely agree that they should get some spotlight, but as of right now, they're trainee members and should be treated as such. They get to perform a Stage (very often right now, due to rehearsals for the real Teams) and they get to fill-in for members who are missing. Most of the popular members of AKB have stayed the same throughout the groups' existence, but former Kenkyuusei seem to rise up much quicker than original members. Look at Miho, Rie, Sasshi, Moeno, Amina, and Asuka. All of them are enjoying senbatsu positions or near-senbatsu positions and they didn't need some TV show.

Personally, I think that's more than enough for them, and giving them their own TV show is going overboard.