Stage Asai Team B [Idol no Yoake] (2022/04/29 - 2023/10/06)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Aka, Apr 3, 2022.

1. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    I feel like 8 shonichi members could not bring the energy and chaos for songs like Minasan mo goissho ni (2nd song). need at least 4 more members on stage. AKB48's strength is not singing or dancing but numbers. I agree that current members are probably the cutest team B we seen. and I'm a fmr. lovetan oshi. but without the numbers, the performance is just, thin. turn up the backing vocals and let the girls go ham onstage.

Let's see how the old gens bring it on Sunday (May 9, 15yr anniversary of 3rd gen)

tbf the units were very good. it's great to see remi in the theater. I'm glad she pulled 2 units (she need the xp) visually, her eyes and her smile are ameijinngu

Nagi and crew completed Natasha without losing a single earing. nanami (nice 6-pak BTW) commented on this. how sashihara used to leave her accessories all over the stage. Legend

Last edited: May 10, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
  3. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Upcoming line-up:
    31/05:
    Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Kitazawa Saki, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Suzuki Kurumi, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Fukudome Mitsuho, Tokunaga Remi
    *Fujizono Rei appearance is canceled because of health problem
    05/06: Ishiwata Sena, Kashiwagi Yuki, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Minami, Suzuki Kurumi, Tokunaga Remi, Hashimoto Haruna, Hidaritomo Ayaka
    18/06: Ishiwata Sena, Kashiwagi Yuki, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Suzuki Kurumi, Hashimoto Haruna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Nagano Megumi, Yamada Kyoka
    24/06: Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Ishiwata Sena, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Minami, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Fujizono Rei
    29/06: Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Ishiwata Sena, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Omori Maho, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Nagano Megumi, Yamada Kyoka

Under position:
    • Asai Nanami -> Kashiwagi Yuki
    • Omori Maho -> Suzuki Kurumi ->
    • Sakaguchi Nagisa ->
    • Hidaritomo Ayaka -> Shinozaki Ayana
    • Sato Minami -> Nagano Megumi -> Fukudome Mitsuho
    • Tokunaga Remi -> Inagaki Kaori (2nd position) -> Yamada Kyoka -> Fujizono Rei
    • Inagaki Kaori -> Hashimoto Haruna
    • Ishiwata Sena -> Kitazawa Saki
    Member hasn't debuted this stage:
    Oguri Yui, Hirano Hikaru

Well it's no doubt Yukirin will take Naamin's position in 8-nin performance. I've been looking forward to see Naamin and Yukirin together on stage for so long but maybe I need to wait more till 16-nin performance back.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. moechen

moechen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Goto Hinano
    Just finished watching the shonichi yesterday. I was pretty excited about a B4 revival, as it's always been one of my favorite stages. It unfortunately fell kind of flat for me, not that it was totally unenjoyable.

The best part of the stage for me was probably kuchi utsushi no chocolate. It was cool to see Mahopyon running around like that. Tengoku yarou was cute too. I was surprised that Nagisa got to center two units. I guess it's because she has the most star power out of the girls performing. She fit zannen shoujo well, but itoshiki natasha could have been given to someone else, imo.

Everyone looked good in the encore outfits. It's too bad they didn't phase out those horrid minasan mo goissho ni outfits, but I guess they need a skirt to hide the pants under...I liked most of the new costumes but the kataomoi no taikakusen dresses were kinda gaudy.

The bridge part in idol no yoake where they used to play instruments was pretty awkward, as the girls practically just stood there...

I'm looking forward to watching more performances of this stage. I'm still pretty new to the 8nin stages, so they still feel pretty awkward to me and I didn't really know most of the girls performing. Sena is cute!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    When they perform with 8 members, each one has to make up for one position. For instance, in the previous Team 4 Zukky was the center of the stage and Nagi was the second highest ranked. Zukky was the center of Glory Days while Nagi was the center of Wimbledon. But when stages had to be limited to eito performers, Zukky still kept her center position, but Nagi also became a center, with Hatsuka (who was Zukky's under) being their under. That means that instead of being in Rena's position, Nagi took Jurina's. What you see here is that Nagi is the center most likely because Yuiyui is too busy — to be more precise, Yuiyui probably never took the lessons with them since she was in the backstage of the shonichi, thus available — and when Yuiyui eventually performs she will take Nagi's position and the latter won't be there, but when the 16-member performances return (if ever), Yuiyui will be the center and Nagi the second highest in the hierarchy. As for the units in the performances with eito members, in Team 4 Zukky, Nagi or Hatsuka became the center of both Glory Days and Wimbledon and that's what you see in Team B today (and the other teams). With 16 members, Yuiyui will be in Zannen Shoujo and Nagi in Natasha.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. moechen

moechen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Goto Hinano
    Thank you for the explanation. They sure have to do a lot of work with the 8nin performances! That's too bad that Nagi wouldn't keep zannen shoujo if they go back to 16 members. I liked her in that one. Of course, Yuiyui will be great in it too.

7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yukirin has posted a 'behind' video of the stage's shonichi:

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Her shonichi.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched the shonichi performance of this stage! My thoughts:

• About the setlist, I didn't really remember a lot of the group songs of this stage. But after watching, it does have some songs that I like in the first part, and also Sobakasu no Kiss, and Arigatou. and of course some of the unit songs! it might not be my favorite stage but it's pretty good generally and it was nice to watch!
    • I think this stage didn't have any new costumes? Although generally they looked fine, but I didn't like the clothes they have in Minasan mo go Issho ni, the ones with the colors... I wish they changed these, it doesn't look flattering :/ Also they actually wear 3 outfits on top of each other at the beginning o_o No wonder their skirts looked so puffy haha. I liked their clothes for the encore, they looked nice especially the ones who had the white + light pink dresses (Satomina and Maho), the others colors looked fine too but yes.
    • For the units; Zannen Shoujo, I think Nagi was a good choice of center for this, she did well in the talking part at the end. Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate, this is perfect for Maho! She looked so good in the outfit >.< She did so well. I wasn't sure if the part where she stumbled at the beginning was on purpose or real lol but it looked real? Either way good thing she didn't fall, it happened very quick. I was surprised at Senatan being in this unit though but she didn't do bad, she actually has quite a deep voice lol. then Kataomoi no Taikakusen, this was nice, Satomina looks good in the dress and with the headband ^^ For Tengoku Yarou, I'm not a fan of this song honestly, it's good that this unit has members in cosplay, it makes it fun to watch even for those who might not like the song like me! Kaori was so cute in her costume >.< and lastly Itoshiki Natasha, I like this song! I think Satomina did great in this, I liked her outfit, she looked really good :3 She was also funny in the MC after when she said that she named her standing mic 'John' and talked about it like a person, what even XD She also said that this is the first time she gets to do a cool song for units!
    • They did a MC later with 4 of the girls where they talk about their first impressions of each other and I thought this was a fun theme! Senatan said that at first she thought that Kaori seems a bit airhead, like she doesn't think a lot. but that now she thinks that Kaori is mature/adult-like, this made Kaori happy :3 Kaori said that her first impression of Nagi was that she's cute, very idol-like, easy to talk with, and she was surprised that Nagi has an interest for occult(?). Nagi said that Maho made a strong impression on her, she was kinda scared because she looked like she was going to steal fans or something lol. and that now she finds her cool because of her way of reading mangas(?) and her 'ikemen' voice. and lastly Maho said that at first she thought Senatan is small and cute but then she found her surprisingly serious and she also thinks that she's tsundere. The other 4 members did a MC where they talked about how it was Remi's debut stage, tbh I'm surprised it took this long o_o
    • The members I enjoyed watching the most in this performance were Maho and Satomina! well, they're 2 of my favorite members, but it's also because they did great! They also both had twintails ^^ Satomina actually surprised me because I expected her to perform well but normally, but she actually performed a lot better than I thought, her dancing is sharp, she has good energy, she did well in different type of songs, and she looked really nice! For other members, I think that Nagi also did really well, she was often the center. She has a cute smile! and then Senatan, she's really cute! and generally they all did well.

That's it! Team B is actually the team that has almost all of my favorite members, so I guess I could say that it's my favorite team (it's always between Team A or B for me). I actually want to watch more performances of this stage to see it with my other favorite members, especially with Harupyon since I have yet to watch a full theater show with her ;w; Soon!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    HOW CAN YOU NOT BE SURE?!

Well, that explains a lot.

11. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Team B debut for Hirano Hikaru finally !!!!!!!!!
    Only Yuiyui hasn't made her debut yet, hopefully we can see her performing before 16nin stage comeback.
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12760669962.html

Under position updated:
    • Asai Nanami -> Kashiwagi Yuki -> Hashimoto Haruna (2nd position)
    • Omori Maho -> Suzuki Kurumi
    • Sakaguchi Nagisa
    • Sato Minami -> Nagano Megumi -> Fukutome Mitsuho (graduated)
    • Tokunaga Remi -> Inagaki Kaori (2nd position) -> Yamada Kyoka -> Fujizono Rei
    • Inagaki Kaori -> Hashimoto Haruna
    • Ishiwata Sena -> Kitazawa Saki -> Hirano Hikaru

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    As fast as possible. I'm tired of theatre stages!

DARE?!

13. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Oh my false. Domechan LOL :banana:

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    In the absence of Nagi and Yuiyui, Kurumi takes that position. Although she keeps wearing pink.

15. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I sometimes post quick translations from stage MCs on twitter, I've been thinking about posting them to stage48 as well if people would be interested in that.

A few MC highlights from today's stage (220914, Yukirin's birthday).

Opening MC Theme: What's your favourite solo song from the 48 Group?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kaori: I like Yukirin's Kazanbai.
    Kurumi: I like Yukirin's Sokkenai Kimi, I heard it when I was watching the drama Kono Koi wa Tsumi Nanoka!?
    Yukirin: For me it's probably Yokaze no Shiwaza.
    Kyoka: I like Junjou Soda Sui.
    Megumin: Mushi no Ballad! I secretly admire it.
    Mahopyon: The first one I like is Shortcake. The other is Minegishi-san's Watashi wa Watashi. I listen to both of them so much.
    Ayanan: For me as well, Watashi wa Watashi, Minegishi Team 4 cried when listening to it together.
    Senatan: Tsuki to Mizukagami. I'm a big fan of Yokoyama-san. I had a chance to sing it in the theater, and it was the most nervous I've ever been.

2nd MC: Yukirin's worries

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Yukirin: I want you two to listen to my worries. Wait, how old are you both?
    Megumin: I'm 18.
    Kurumin: I'm 18!
    Yukirin: EEEHHH?
    Megumin: Both born the year of the Monkey.
    Yukirin: OK, well, first of all, I'm worried I have no hobbies. What do you two do on your days off?
    Kurumi: Is your hobby just sleeping?
    Megumin: I'm also an indoor-type person. I watch youtube, and I'm also really into games like Werewolf/Mafia.
    Kurumi: Ah, recently I've been playing Knives Out.
    Yukirin: I also play that!
    Megumin: Me too!
    Yukirin: Then from now on, my hobby will be gaming. Let's exchange game ID's!

3rd MC: A talent of Yukirin's you admire

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Megumin: Those famous sideway glances of Yukirin's. When I first saw them, I felt like 'That's an idol'! But I can't do them even when I practice by myself in my room.
    Yukirin: I started doing it because I was too awkward to look face on at the cameras.
    Kyoka: Yukirin's skill in makeup. I even bought the same products as Yukirin uses. But when I try to make it heavier, the other members say they can barely see it.
    Yukirin: Everyone in Team B is young after all.
    Ayana: Her songs? I sang them during karaoke on SHOWROOM, but when I watched Yukirin's karaoke stream afterwards, I despaired at my poor singing.

Bonus: During the letter reading segment of the birthday stage, Yukirin couldn't wait to see who had written her the letter and just barged into Kaori trying to read it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Please do! it would be very appreciated if you could do this and I'm sure a lot of people are interested ;w; Personally I'm not on Twitter that much, and I always have a hard time to find things there. I also feel like the information gets lost easily in between all of the tweets. it's easier to find and read on the forum and it can be found easily by people even in months from now, it can be very useful :3 I just read what you posted, it's fun to read and it helps me to learn a bit about members especially the ones that I don't know very well like D3. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/06/18 Idol no Yoake
    Members:
    Ishiwata Sena, Kashiwagi Yuki, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Suzuki Kurumi, Nagano Megumi, Hashimoto Haruna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Yamada Kyoka

2022/06/18 Idol no Yoake
    Members:
    Ishiwata Sena, Kashiwagi Yuki, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Suzuki Kurumi, Nagano Megumi, Hashimoto Haruna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Yamada Kyoka

2022/06/24 Idol no Yoake
    Members:
    Asai Nanami, Ishiwata Sena, Inagaki Kaori, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Minami, Shinozaki Ayana, Suzuki Kurumi, Tokunaga Remi

My favorite team <3 but I really wish they got new costumes for the first part, it would make such a big difference ;_; too bad. Anyway, everyone is cute! Harupyon looks so good <3 and Yukirin is great as always, she looks really good in the grey uniform (in the 2nd video) *-* and I noticed Kyoka here. She's cute! Satomina looks so cute too ;w; she looks great with the Itoshiki Natasha outfit! and I like Nagi's short hair when it's straight hair like in the last video, she looks good! I just like everyone, haha. Btw all these videos have nice thumbnails ^^

• Like Like x 1
  19. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Yuiyui will make her debut on December 21st.
    https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12779451386.html

Asai Team B all line-up for Idol no Yoake finally:
    • Asai Nanami -> Kashiwagi Yuki -> Hashimoto Haruna (2nd position) -> Ishiwata Sena (2nd position)
    • Omori Maho -> Suzuki Kurumi
    • Sakaguchi Nagisa -> Suzuki Kurumi (2nd position) -> Oguri Yui
    • Sato Minami -> Nagano Megumi (graduated) -> Fukutome Mitsuho (graduated)
    • Tokunaga Remi -> Inagaki Kaori (2nd position) -> Yamada Kyoka -> Fujizono Rei (graduated) -> Nagano Megumi (2nd position)
    • Inagaki Kaori (graduated) -> Hashimoto Haruna -> Hashimoto Eriko (KKS)
    • Ishiwata Sena -> Kitazawa Saki -> Hirano Hikaru (graduated) -> Mizushima Miyu (KKS)

Last edited: May 12, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Finally a center we actually care about!

• Agree Agree x 1