1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

AtsuMina: Shiroi x Kuroi Tenshi

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by yamiperv, Feb 4, 2014.

1. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Prologue

White POV

Black and White. That's the first thing you see. The first thing you judge. Humans don't understand. They react too quickly. Their silly little decisions makes them commit their biggest mistakes. Dark and light. Evil and kind. You don't see that. Us, we don't understand your emotions. Here, we are pure and innocent. We are untouched by darkness. We do not commit sins. We, the angels with white wings, CANNOT commit sin. I was like that once, until that day. The day I commited my first sin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Black POV

Traitors. TRAITORS! They're ALL traitors! Idiots! Why? Why did they do this to me? I was this close... THIS close to the Queen's throne. And, they went off and betrayed me! I'll show them. I will! After all, that's what we are. We not only hold darkness, hatred, fear in our hearts. We ARE the darkness! We invented fear! We are the embodiment of all hatred and betrayal! We, the angels with black wings, all everything evil in this world. We... We are sin. And now, I'm going to finally get them! I will get my revenge.

Attached Files:

2. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Chapter 1

A Certain Shiroi Tenshi POV…

As I’m staring down at the humans below me, I wonder what it’s like to be in a relationship, I wonder what it’s like to have someone by your side, what kind of feelings are involved? I look at them with interest, trying to feel what they feel, trying to mimic their emotions, but sadly the loneliness that I felt still remains.

Have you ever heard of the legend where creatures or humans used to have two heads, four arms, and four legs? One day, lighting struck them and they were forced to split into halves. Everything that was together is being separated. The most important thing that made them whole was the heart that they’ve shared. After being split apart from their partners, they never felt happy or completed like they used to be because the other half of their hearts are missing. The only way that they can ever feel joy again is by reuniting with their other halves, which is also their soul mate.

I’ve seen humans who have found their soul mate and even some of my angel friends have found their soul mate. I look at them, smiling and laughing with each other, enjoying their eternity together. To say that I’m not envious of them would be a lie. I am happy for my friends, but I still wish I could find mine and be completed. There can only be one soul mate for each individual, and I sigh, not knowing how longer I have to wait.

I have lived over 3000 years, but my appearance doesn’t match my age at all. I’m quite young looking. You would think I am just a 19 years old girl who couldn’t protect herself. Little did you know that I am actually the most powerful and strongest angel out there.

My friends and I are known as the Shiroi Tenshi. We are all dressed in white. I know it sounds cliché, but that’s just how it always has been. The only difference is that each of our outfit is based off of our ranks.

The highest rank of angels is called Pure. I am the only one in the Pure rank. I’m the one to hold all the angels together and look after them even though there is an angel who I have to report to. My outfit consists of gold cuff bracelets on both of my wrist. The white blouse with no sleeves that are made out of thin soft fabric, which could be considered see-through, but not enough to see what, is underneath. Short white skirt made out of the same material and gold sandals.

The next rank of angels is called Saint. There are three people in Saint. Their outfits are made of thicker material. The white blouse is a short sleeve and instead of a skirt, they wear short pants. They wear gold cuff bracelets, anklets, and shoes.

Then the rank called Noble. There are two people in Noble. Their outfits are made of even thicker material. The clothes consist of long sleeve blouse and long pants. They wear gold shoulder plates, knee plates, bracelets, and harden boots.

Finally, there are the Underlings. They’re a lot of them and their clothing are pretty much covered up. Though there are a couple common things to our outfits. Our upper back is fully exposed for our white wings to be release easily and each of us carries a long sword that is strapped to our waist.

I bet you are wondering why can’t the outfit all be the same. This is because the higher rank you are the less clothes you need when you have to fight. The clothing will only get in your way and restrict your movement. Plus, you’re strong and are capable of protecting yourself.

The Shiroi Tenshi are the most powerful beings in the world. We hold the key to billions of life including us angels. The Holy Dagger is what it’s called, a blade made from the purest of element. It is a pleasant yet dangerous dagger.

As you know, we Shiroi Tenshi are forbidden from committing a sin. We can only be kind and caring to all creatures. We treat all creatures indifferently. Even though sins are forbidden, we are capable of opening the gate to our own demise.

The key to opening to such a gate is none other than the Holy Dagger. We Shiroi Tenshi rarely use this blade. We only use it when we need to sacrifice our own blood. By doing so, we have committed our first sin. The first sin will take away the innocence of the angel.

No one would sacrifice themselves unless the situation is called for. The situation is when the human’s soul being captured and turned by the evil power. The only way for us Shiroi Tenshi to save those humans and bring them back to light is by giving them our blood.

Thus once you committed your first sin, more will follow. The angel will slowly plunge into the darkness and become one of them…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Certain Kuroi Tenshi POV…

Ah, look at those pathetic humans, running around and having fun, not knowing that their lives are gonna be in danger. As much as I hate those weak things, I need them to become more powerful to take over the underworld.

That stupid perverted creature that we serve, called queen, doesn’t belong on the throne. All she ever does is running around molesting younger girls. Who would serve under that irresponsible woman!

Well I’m certainly not and so are my friends.

We are all sitting around in my castle, formulating a plan for me to overthrow the queen. Even though I am the youngest out of them all, they all respect me and support me.

I am super spoiled and loved by them. They are all like my sister, especially one of them; she has always watched over me and helps me. Since I’ve always been picked on for being different.

I am very young; well, young to our kind of species. I guess you could consider me as a newborn since I’ve only lived for 666 years, but don’t you dare underestimate me because I can kill you as fast as a blink of an eye. Anyway, I’ve always been picked on because I am more powerful than those my age. My power can match those of the 2nd rank. Especially when I lose it, then my power matches those of the 1st rank.

Speaking of rank. Our rank is pretty much the same as those ‘oh so perfect’ Shiroi Tenshi, even our clothing style are the same, except ours is in black and silver not white and gold. I swear that they are copying us! The only difference is the name of our rank.

The highest rank is called Sinner. I know the name is very cliché, but it’s the only best way to sum up our killing power. There is only one person in that rank and it’s the sister who watches over me. Even though she takes care of all the other angels, she still has to report back to that ‘queen’.

The 2nd rank is called Wrath. There are four people in Wrath including me. Considering my age, I should be in two ranks below this, but since I’m strong, I was placed here.

The 3rd rank is called Tainted. There is only one person in it. Even though she could rank higher, she doesn’t kill as much.

Finally, the last rank is called Slaves. I bet you can guess why they are being called Slaves. They are the demons that we command to do our bidding.

Us Kuroi Tenshi are far more superior than the Shiroi. Even hell, the place we live in, is much more interesting than those white shiny clouds that they live on. We have black and red roses down here. They are beautiful and yet deadly, just like us.

You probably think we are deformed looking with skin thick as a rock and horns on our head. NO! We look nothing like that. We look like any other normal girls except we don’t grow old and wrinkly like they do. We are beautiful, sexy, and hot girls in their teens. I bet you are jealous, I bet them Shiroi are jealous too! Not that I have seen them before, but I bet they are all ugly.

As I’m sitting there quietly, listening to the plan that they have, I notice that the sister who watches over me was holding hands with one of my close friends. I turn to the other side and see another two holding hands.

I snarl quietly in disgust. It’s not that I’m not happy for them or support them. I just don’t like the feeling of love nor will I ever fall in love. I don’t think it is necessary. It will only get in the way.

I sigh, looking up at my rose collection. Each color is in each glass to keep it from withering. I look at the last glass, but it was empty. I have almost every color except for one; it’s the white one that only grows in heaven.

Thinking of heaven makes me mad. The two things that I want the most is up there behind those sealed barriers. The only way for me to break those seal is to become stronger.

I smirk. Watch out Shiroi Tenshi and ‘queen’. One beautiful girl is about to have her fun, let the game begins…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person/Author POV…

Humans are doing their daily routines. Going to work, going on a date, and going to school. Nothing is bothering them except from the drama that other humans created. They are all living freely, not aware that they are being protected from any evil force that could corrupt them.

Even though the Shiroi Tenshi are doing their jobs to protect these weak humans, they are not that worried because there was a truce between the Shiroi Tenshi and Kuroi Tenshi. The truce has been going on for 1000 years. They will live in peace and no harms will be done to the humans. A war will break loose if the Kuroi Tenshi were to go back on their words.

The Kuroi Tenshi are also living their lives, having fun, and honoring their truce with the Shiroi Tenshi. Though, none of them knows that there is a group of seven Kuroi Tenshi girls who are planning to break that treaty. One of the girls from the group hesitated to join in this plan for she is afraid that something will happen to her beloved. She has no choice, but to follow the leader, who is also her best friend, to keep an eye out for the upcoming danger…

3. yamiperv

yamiperv Kenkyuusei

Chapter 2

Kuroi Tenshi

Atsuko POV

I sat there listening to all of our plans formulate. Its finally high time we all show that Queen what a true ruler really is. I smirk, writing out our little ideas to create one big plan.

That stupid Queen. Does she really think she has what it takes? No! Why? Because, A: She's old. B: She's a pervert and C: She cares more about her "looks" than anyone else!

Her generation is over. It's time for a new one to begin.

"Acchan?" a certain Gachapin suddenly sounded.

"Hm?"

"You haven't spoken for several minutes," my sweet caring sister-like friend said.

"...Ah, Sorry. I was just... thinking."

"So, what's the plan?"

After a few moments of thinking, I slowly got up and walked towards the window. I looked and saw the so-called Queen's castle, thorny vines with beautiful black roses seeped into the walls and surrounding the entire area.

Black roses are very common in this world, but they are dangerous to humans and to the angels. It can poison their system, paralyze them and weaken them greatly to the point of death...

What a perfect idea.

"We poison her."

"How?"

"Mayu, I want you to get us a map of every inch of the castle and a timeline on the Queen's schedule, that way we can time everything just right."

"Got it," said the little hooded cyborg as she was chewing her gum.

"Yuki, you'll have to get all the ingredients to conjure the potion."

"Yes ma'am," the pale skinned girl said while she was reading her novel.

"And finally, Yuko, you'll help me conjure the potion. I'll send it to her alone."

"A'ight," the squirrel teeth girl said, lying down on the couch. "But, what do we say it is?"

"Hm… We say it's a peace offering... from the Shiroi Tenshi."

=============

"Almost done. Now, the final ingredient."

I held my hand out as Yuko handed me a withered black rose bud. I dropped it in and watched as a puff of smoke floated out. The smell is disgusting. The taste is stomach wrenching.

Perfect, I thought with a smirk on my face.

"It's finished now."

I took a small crystal bottle and let the red liquid flow into it. Closing and sealing the lid, I placed it in my pocket and headed back to the window.

I heard the door open and saw Mayu walk in.

"What's the status?"

"She's taking her nap right now. I wouldn't visit her right now; she gets cranky when she doesn't get her 'beauty sleep'. She should be ready in about two hours."

"Great," I said sarcastically. "Two WHOLE hours of waiting... But, it'll all be worth it. Very soon, I'll be the ruler of the underworld. And, don't worry, everyone. I promise you'll all have the highest royal positions. You all are my future subjects, after all."

"That's good to hear, Acchan."

"And perhaps, next we can take over the human world."

"Then, we'll take down those stupid Shiroi Tenshi. We'll be so strong, they'll surely surrender."

I know it sounds cliché, but after one little giggle, all of us had burst into a chorus of evil laughter. When it’s finally silent, I turned to face everyone once again.

"The time for a new generation of darkness is about to begin."

-------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

A lone figure slowly walked towards the beautiful, rose covered castle. She gripped the bottle tightly in her hand. She smirked, giggling softly as she remembers her precious little plan. Soon, all her dreams will come true.

As she was about to open the door, she had a strange feeling that someone was watching her. She looked around and didn't see anyone, so she shrugged it off and slowly opened the door.

"Queen Megumi~."

Her voice echoed off the walls. The door closed behind her as she walked towards the empty throne.

"Meetan~! My Queen?" she called again. "I have a present. From the Shiroi Tenshi."

Atsuko's eyebrow twitched as she looked around the empty room.

"Where is that old hag?"

She gripped her fist tighter and started to walk again, she then stepped on something. A vine.

"Huh?"

The vine suddenly slithered forward like a snake and wrapped Atsuko's ankle. More vines flew out and started wrapping around her other limbs. It squeezed tight around her stomach and neck, making it hard for her to breathe. She unconsciously let go of the poison vial.

A snap of someone’s fingers was heard and the vines released her, dropping her to the ground. She started coughing as she tried to catch her breath. She saw the bottle roll on the ground and stop at Megumi's heel.

"My Queen... What is the meaning of this?"

"You tell me."

"Eh?"

She walked down and stepped on the vial, crushing it. Smoke came up as it burned the ground.

"So this was your plan all along. She wasn't lying."

"Wh-what are you talking about, Meetan? I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, my dear Quee--"

"You can cut the act," she said in a loud voice. "She told me everything."

"She?"

"That friend of yours. I forget her name."

"What?"

"You can act dumb all you want, but it's no use, Atsuko." She picked up her long staff and tapped it hard on the ground. "Maeda Atsuko, you are here by banished from the royal palace and are to be confined at your castle. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Atsuko stood up again, her eyes widened.

"What?! You can't do this!"

"Actually, I can. Y'know why? Because, I'M the Queen. Not YOU. Now, get out of my sight before I decide to kill you."

Atsuko gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. There was some fire forming in them. Megumi snapped her fingers again, and Atsuko was back outside the castle. She banged on the door, but there was a strong force field around it.

"Meetan, you can't keep this up forever! This will all--"

"End," a voice suddenly sounded.

Atsuko turned her head and saw a young girl hiding behind a wall.

"Everything ends. No matter how many times you start over, you never forget it. It always ends."

Atsuko recognized the girl. She was a Slave named Paru.

"Paru? What are you doing here?"

"I saw... everything."

"What?"

"I saw your little squirrel friend come into the castle a few minutes before you came and she ratted you out."

Atsuko's eyes widened.

"W-wh-what?!"

"And not just her. Yuki, Mayu, Gachapin, even Mariko-sama came."

Atsuko backed away, shaking her head.

"No… You're lying."

"I'm not. I feel sorry for you, Acchan. All of your friends betrayed you in the end. And, they promised you they'd always be with you."

"They... betrayed me?"

"Like I said, everything ends."

Atsuko couldn't believe what she was hearing. It was making her heart break, but at the same time, she felt a burning rage inside her. Fire formed around her and her eyes started glowing red. She clenched her fist, covered in fire, and she punched the wall, creating the dent.

"TRAITORS!!!!"

Paru smiled. What Atsuko didn't know was this was all part of her plan. Maachan and her were spying on them, and Paru told Megumi everything so she could rank higher than her fellow slaves. Everything was going good so far.

But then, it ended. Atsuko growled and grabbed her neck. She was going absolutely crazy and lost it. She was in Sinner mode. Paru was struggling to get free, but it was no use. She was too strong now. She finally lost feelings in her arms and her last breath gave out. Atsuko's powers finally calmed down and she dropped Paru's lifeless body to the ground.

She looked at the castle again before she ran off and flew into the sky. She got back to her mansion and saw it was completely empty. She locked herself in her room, closing herself up in the dark. Her eyes flashed red again.

"Those traitors... I'll show them... I'll show ALL of them."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shiroi Tenshi

Minami POV

I watch my friends as they are trying to concentrate on their powers. Since I’m in the Pure rank, I have to train the ranks below me, but mostly train the Saints since they are the future Pure.

“I can’t do it!” complains a girl with the tiger like tooth and duck lips.

“I have to agree with Tomochin, it is kinda hard.” Sigh one of the twin towers with long hair.

“Okay, I’ll show you guys again and watch carefully.” I showed them again on how to concentrate their powers to the palm of their hand. It was an easy task for me; it didn’t take long till a white with a tint of pink energy appears on my palm.

Both of them are amazed as they can feel the strength and power coming from my ball of energy. I then manipulate the ball and cover my full hand with it, making it sharp.

“See, after you guys can conjure your energy, you’ll be able to make use of it as a weapon.” I look up from my hand and smiled at them.

They look at me with disbelief and I just chuckled at their expression.

“Come on, Sayaka and Tomochin, try again and after we’ll spar.” They both snapped out of their trance and nodded.

--------------------------------------------------

“Tomochin, attack from above after I distract her,” whispered Sayaka to Tomochin.

I can see that they are planning something, to lay an attack on me, since they haven’t ever damaged me before. I smirk, as I wanted to see what they have up their sleeves.

“Are you guys done planning yet? We have other things to work on, you know?” I laugh, as I saw them both jump from hearing my voice suddenly.

I can see them both nodded at each other and then Sayaka disappeared. I can sense her behind me and turn around to dodge the slash of her sword. Sayaka kept attacking me non-stop and I just kept dodging without my sword being drawn. It seems she is getting angry because I evade all her attack easily. She kept being on the offense and I don’t see Tomochin anywhere…

Ah, I see what they are planning now, heh, they shouldn’t be so obvious. I gave Sayaka an opening. She quickly thrust her sword towards my face; I duck down and punch her in the stomach, knocking all the air out. She dropped her sword and I was about to side kick her head…

“Now,” yelled Sayaka

Tomochin appeared above and plunge her sword down fast, but I move aside to disarm her and throw her at Sayaka. Both of them fell hard with the taller one taking more damage for being the shorter one’s cushion.

I stood at the same spot with my left hand on the hilt of my sword and right hand on my waist. I shake my head thinking that they still have much more to learn.

“Are you guys okay?” I ask concerned. Walking towards them with my hand held out to help them up.

They got up and look upset. They both look at each other to confirmed what they both thought of the sparring. They turned to me and asked…

“Did you gave us an opening on purpose?” Sayaka asked, slightly hurt while Tomochin seems angry.

“Yeah, I did… You guys were predictable; the both of you should have attacked together so that your opponent will have difficulty of keeping up, instead of having one of you creating an opening. If you were to deal with an angel of higher rank, you both would have been dead.”

“You shouldn’t have done that! I know we are still weak, but we don’t need you to play with us!” Tomochin said angrily.

“Gomen ne…” I turned away, feeling bad, walking towards my sacred place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Sayaka sigh and nudged Tomochin. Both of them look at Minami’s retreating form feeling sad that they couldn’t have done better. Tomochin felt guilty for yelling at her caring leader. They both rushed forward putting their arms around Minami.

“I’m sorry, Takamina, I know you were just trying to improve us…” said Tomochin tearing up.

“Yeah, we should have done better, sorry…” Sayaka bowed towards Minami.

Minami smiled looking at her friends. She patted Tomochin on the head to calm her down. She looks at Sayaka and nodded.
    “It’s okay, guys, I know you were trying,” said Minami.

“Can you give us another chance?” Both Sayaka and Tomochin said seriously.

“I won’t hold back this time though,” chuckled Minami.

Sayaka and Tomochin looked at each other and swallowed. They’re somewhat regretting for asking for another chance at sparring with their captain. The thought that ran through both of their mind is ‘shit, we are gonna have sooo many bruises’.

“Alright, come at me with everything you got.” Minami said with her serious face on.

Both Sayaka and Tomchin lunge forward with their swords in hand. Sayaka swipe her sword towards Minami’s head and Tomochin towards her legs. Minami in the mid of back flipping trying to dodge both of their attacks, but they both continue to slash non-stop, she uses her hand to spin around kicking both of them in the face. She then landed on her feet getting ready for the second attack. Minami smiled seeing that her friends are really trying to cut her.

After 20mins…

The girls with swords in their hands are breathing hard, sweats dropping down their forehead. They both look up at their captain, but the short girl was in the same state as they first started sparring. Minami doesn’t have any sweat on her body nor breathing hard. Her sword was still not drawn, sitting there by her waist mocking the two girls.

“She is not normal, how can she not be tired,” asked the tomboyish girl.

“Chiyuu doesn’t know either, but she is our leader for a reason,” said Tomochin’s lover.

The lovers of the girls in training have been watching them from the beginning of the second sparring. They both are amazed by the power that Minami held. They both wished that they didn’t have to be trained by her in the future.

Sayaka and Tomochin both dropped their weapon to go head on with Minami. Sayaka got to Minami first, trying to land a punch on her stomach, but the shorter girl flipped her. Tomochin jumped in the air to kick her leader on the back, but Minami took hold of her leg and throw her down to the ground.

The taller girl stood up and run towards her captain. Minami disappeared and the next thing you know, Sayaka was beaten badly, lying on the ground trying to stay conscious.

Minami turned to look at Tomochin with a smirk on her face.
    “Um… we can stop here, Takamina…” said Tomochin, slowly walking backward towards her girlfriend panicking.

The girl with the ribbon shook her head and disappeared. Tomochin thought she was safe, until the impact of Minami’s punch knocks the living daylights out of her; she fell to the ground clutching her stomach.

Sae and Tomomi runs over to their fallen girlfriend, caressing their face and kisses them on the lips.

Minami felt uncomfortable being there to witness their love, so she went to the only place that makes her feel better. She left without a trace…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minami POV

“Ah, Takamina, what brought you here?”

“Am I disturbing you, my queen,” I kneel down on one knee to greet her.

“Takamina, how many times do I have to tell you, just call me Mai-Mai and no need for the kneeling,” Oshima Mai scolded me.

“Well, you are the queen, Mai-Mai. I’m just doing what I’m supposed to and to set an example for the others...”

“You know well enough that the only people who can be here at the rose garden is me and you.” Mai said teasingly, putting her arms around me.

I blushed not knowing what else to say. I look at the white roses that only grow in heaven. Looking at them makes me feel calm and not as lonely as before.

“Tell me what’s wrong, Takamina, I know you only come here when you need to feel better,” Mai said as a matter of fact.

“Seeing Sayaka and Tomochin with their girlfriend, makes me feel –“

“Lonely… and you want to find that same happiness.” I nodded, walking towards the white roses to smell them.

“You know, you aren’t the only one without their soul mate. Haruna is in the same situation as you.” I turned around to look at Mai, knowing that what she said is true.

“Don’t feel so bad, Minami, I know you will eventually find them… I really like it when you put your hair down,” she said, stroking my hair. She only uses my real name when she is being serious.

I continued to look at the roses. I picked one of them up to admire the soft petals and fragrance. I held the rose in my hand, cherishing the pure beauty of it.

“I do let my hair down, Mai-Mai, but I’m always working so it needs to be tied up.” I smiled at Mai since I’ve explained this to her for the 1000th time.

Suddenly, the bell of the church rang. Only Mai and me can hear it since it was designed for the higher rank angels. I tucked the rose into my sport bra since it’s the only place to keep it and turned to look at Mai.

“I’ll handle it, Mai, don’t tell anyone that I’m gone.” I took off before she could say anything.

It’s been a long time since the bell has rung. I hope it was just a mistake, but knowing that it was build just for this purpose, it can’t be.

Why is a Kuroi Tenshi going on to earth?…