Attending AKB48 handshakes: how-to (work in progress)

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 26, 2013.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    lol Nooooo I can't. Kojiharu was my kami oshi. Isn't Okabe one of the older Team 8 members?

Haha I won't ask her about a different group, it seems rude lol I think she knows them I saw a video of her talking about them. I actually didn't know it was Okabe Rin then.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll keep those in mind lol

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Which release are you talking about? The past album jacket signings?

1) You can only get that release signed, afaik. However, I am reasonably certain it can be any version, not just the chara-ani 'theater version'.

2) I have seen people have multiple signatures on one CD Jacket, but it wasn't on the same page. i.e. one signed the front, another signed the inset photo, or the back. However I think most people do one signature per jacket.

3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    For the jacket you bring it yourself. The rest they will provide you one. No need to bring anything.

4. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Im sorry if this question has been asked before.

Can u asked member to do sign on photobook as example, that fans brought at handshake event?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

5. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    No, in fact you aren't allowed to bring things like photobooks into the handshake booth. Members will only sign things if 1) the rules it specifically says they are signing something, and 2) only the item it says they will sign.

6. nachtangel

nachtangel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    I'm heading to my first handshake event soon 23rd Nov, thanks for all the info, I've read through lots of this thread and its super helpful. One of my tickets was going to be with Nako, I recently got an email about returning the CD to get it refunded or changed (? i think i didnt read it after I saw return) but it took so long for mine to actually arrive that i didn't want to bother with that, shall I just write the Nako ticket off or is there a chance I might get to change it to someone else at the venue? Not super fussed but thought i'd ask the experts ^^

Also do they still put up a map of where all the lanes are beforehand, was hoping to get it on my phone to help me navigate the venue

7. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Since this is an AKB48-group event, you will be able to use the ticket as an oshi-mashi. This means you can use the ticket on any member who has a *starred* lane. (There will be a star next to their name at the lane entrance) Keep in mind, to use a ticket via oshi-mashi you must wait until 30-minutes into the slot before you can use it.

Yes, they will post 1) all of the members schedules, what lanes they are in, and whether or not it is a *starred* lane for oshi-mashi, and 2) a map of inside the venue. These will also be posted in a couple of spots in the venue. However, the arrangement of the venue is not complicated, and they generally have each group in a specific area. For example all NGT members will be in lanes 100-120, all Team 8 in lanes 1-12, etc...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Normally they post the map and all the necessary detail (including the slot available for oshi-mashi) on http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp around a day before the actual HS date.

For example, they post http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/handshake/meeting/002765.html on Oct 20th for the Oct 21st HS.
    Inside that link, there is an obvious link for the map http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/img/usr/akb48/20181021-messe-map.pdf
    and also the member's lane http://www.kingrecords.co.jp/img/usr/akb48/20181021-messe-member.pdf
    If you look at the messe-member.pdf you can see which member that is available for oshi-mashi which has a star in their slot.

9. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Also just to add that they usually have big screens at the venue which mainly show MVs and other performances but every so often they display lists of members, their lane numbers and their stars for oshi-mashi availability in the current slot. You can therefore check the latest situation while you're queueing and that can be particularly useful if there are any last-minute lane changes (although they don't normally happen very often).

10. nachtangel

nachtangel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Oh wow thank you all so much, I will keep an eye on kingrecords and for the stared members, hopefully theres one I'd like to see with a star. It feels kinda surreal that I'm finally getting the chance to go!

11. Verity

Verity Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Anyone attending from 1st slot? It has been years I'm actually kinda nervous. (long time lurker here sorry guys/girls)

12. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    me, even tho i’m not a morning person i need to get up really early

13. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I hate Slot One!

Won't be arriving until Slot 3. Have tickets today for Akiyoshi (x2), Zunchan, Zukki, Ranchan (x2), Maichan, Cuca, Tani, and Kaotan

• Like Like x 1
  14. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    what slot is drink at the hub? lol

15. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    For me, Slot 8. I have two tickets for Slot 7 (One of which I may oshi-mashi earlier in the day) and then I will be getting outta Dodge....

16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'll be there since slot 2 both days. Wait I think my ticket will be for Saturday and Sunday.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  17. nachtangel

nachtangel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Late reply but I'm here for slot 1! Got slots all day other then 5 as it's Nakos lol
    Not sure what I expected of the event but I feel like I look like a new born taking everything in lol

18. sistren

sistren Kenkyuusei

hi im trying to get a ticket for nmb48's handshake 12/22 in osaka, there are 6 slots how do i know what time each slot is exactly?

edit: i found it....lol now my main question, what are the chances if i just purchase 1 ticket?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Depends on who you are applying to.
    The more popular she is, the slimmer the chance is. Usually I got most of my 1 ticket application, bar those selling out slots.
    My question is, are you sure you want to go just with one ticket? :hehe:

20. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Hello! First of all, I don't know if this thread is the right one to ask some things about HS...
    This summer (Early August) I'm planning to go to Japan for the first time so I want to go to AKB48 handshake events too. Maybe there will be some of the handshake events of 55th single that will be in August (like what happened with Jabaja).

I know the dates of handshake event aren't out yet. But when they release the days things (buying in chara-ani etc..) happen really fast so I want to clarify some thing in advance...

My purpose is to meet Komiharu and talk to her as much as possible! So I'm planning to just grab tickets for her slots.
    Someone could tell me tips about going in handshake event with only her oshi? What's better, concentre all in one slot or going to different slots?
    It will be my first time so I don't really know what to do.

Also, I hope 55th single handshake event will match with my schedule because I would prefer this single than SSK single.. I read it's much crowded and there aren't gimmicks..

Also, I'll go with my boyfriend in Japan. Can he acces to the venue if he doesn't have tickets?

Thank you in advance!