1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Aya Hirano

Discussion in 'The Music Forum' started by qilver, Aug 13, 2007.

1. hina

hina Member

Aya Hirano Top at the Second Annual Seiyu Awards!!!!

http://akibanana.com/?q=node/215

Haters could just beat it! Aya is talented and cute! <3

[​IMG]

and she cut her hair!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

2. Greta

Greta Kenkyuusei

Congrats! Aw, she's so adorable. ;3

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

AYA!!!!!

i saw an AD on her, while walking up the steps in the Animate bldg in Akiba, i think the new CD single is due out, April 23rd, around that time. she looks hot in her new hairstyle, go aya!![/b]

4. saikira

saikira Kenkyuusei

i got to know her, thru the haruhi anime, really cute voice and a good singer

5. hina

hina Member

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

she looks fantastic!!! awesome to hear she has a new now.

I saw some Advertisments on her newly upcoming release back in March while in Japan.

7. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

How about a little hotness in this thread. Here's some screencaps I made from Aya Hirano's latest idol DVD. Sorry for the massive flood, but it is thumbnailed, and it is a GREAT DVD. :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    That does look good. I like her yellow and pink shirt; it's cute. At first, I forgot that she was old enough to drink, and I was surprised that she was playing a bartender!

(Is this something like what we'll be seeing from Nozomi Kawasaki of AKB48 in July?)

9. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i just bought her latest album, "Riot Girl". I personally enjoy the tracks on the cd, and her music is really great! I recommend it to any Aya fan. I was wondering why their wasn't a DVD included, as the Japanese typically include one in a cd-set. Perhaps it is because the local Kinokuniya where i bought it, had so very few of Aya's cd, infact i bought the only one. In Japan, they could have so so many varieties of that CD, and some with DVD-sets. :)

10. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Ohh.. thanks for the info Qilver.. I saw this thread and was about to ask about it XD
    I've seen only one live of her... at Anime Expo in Long Beach, CA... It was alright... she could use a lot more work on her singing.. its pretty out of sync :[

I love her role in Haruhi!! I love the anime... personally. One of the best :D and cutest~ despite being so RANDOM.

Oh.. my favorite songs of her are the ones from the anime too... God Knows and er... Music.. *totally forgot cause it was a while ago*

11. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

ah...you lucky, you saw her in concert, i was at the AX'08, but unable to see her in concert last year AX'07 at LB, this years was at Los Angeles, and they had Shoko-chan...who is huge in Japan. I love Aya! i have some of her dvd's, cd's, and some small posters from various voice-over magazines etc... :D

12. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Oh.. lol. Yeah.. but no one got Aya's autograph xO only like 50 people! and they waited at 12am till 10 am!! PSYCHOS.

I have Shokotan's autograph.. twice :D lolol. and I saw her after the Xanadu Loves NHC futsal game... she was concerting right next door surprisingly :D so I saw Shokotan both in the US and in Japan!! wooo. did you see Jyukai's concert? That was wayy better than Shoko's x] though Shokotan is big.. and has tons of fans :p

13. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i didn't see anyone in concert, and i only had 4 hours allocated to seeing the swap-meet booths with all those anime vendors at the AX, the only Japanese concert i have ever seen, thankfully to a few other from S48's help, was AKB48, it was only one concert, but it was quite memorable. It would be nice if i can see Aya in concert though, maybe i will have to settle for her concert dvd as the next best thing and watch it on the big widescreen LCD.

14. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Oh, so you were only at AX for one day?

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah for the 4th of July, just for a short while, mainly to shop at the AX booths for anime figurines, etc... :)

shokotan this year, but i missed out on Aya last year, mainly cause i skipped out on AX'07 since i was in Japan during that time.

16. manchekoholik

manchekoholik Kenkyuusei

Aya Hirano on Weekly Playboy August 2008

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for sharing! >_<;; I must've missed that issue by a week or so.. thanks!

18. Tobi-uchiha

Tobi-uchiha Kenkyuusei

I love her song God knows and Ashita No prism

19. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

lol, the first pic manchekoholik posted has the same bikini as in her calendar... and she's wearing it upside down again :D

Aya is awesome. Love Gun is my favorite song. I was impressed by her album, many great rock songs on there and a couple of nice ballads as well.

20. john_hung

john_hung Kenkyuusei

so was i...tbh i wasn't really expecting much but i was pleasantly surprised at how good it was...her singing voice took me by surprise a bit, tho - i guess i'm so used to hearing her talk in her cute little anime voice that i was partially expecting her to sing that way :lol: great album