1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Bad habits

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

I spend a lot of time behind my computer and don't sleep a lot

2. Yoshka

Yoshka Kenkyuusei

Awful habit to sing a song playing on the player *_*

3. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

i just like feel have two personality or that just my imagination :confused:

4. Shipyon

Shipyon Kenkyuusei

One more bad habit is quick temper

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

hey quit copying my idea..hahah j/k, but me too.

i was a post-whore...not any more lol, quality, not quantity, oh yes!

bad habit, i have none...ok i am obsessively focused on something, i get it done, well it depends on what it entails. And i can be very critical, must be my chinese side. lol :lol:

6. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

i ... tend to draw on EVERYTHING even my homework @ school.., either it be a table, the ground, a wall?... my shoes.. my skin & face :p a mirror..FRUITS?....the list goes on ^^;;

7. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

-I dance. Randomly. Like, I'll be walking and see a pole, and start doing heavy rotation on it. Or, walking and randomly spinning and stepping in waltz time XD
    -Without an alarm clock, I'd never wake up.
    -I forget about EVERYTHING. XD
    -I CONSTANTLY have to be doing something. Literally, unless I'm sleeping I have to be doing something x_x
    -I draw on my hands. Usually either chinese characters or random ornate patterns.

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I can't study seriously without letting good marks get me conceited which in turn causes me to slack off.

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

When listening to music on my iPod before I go to bed, I usually only listen up to the chorus then switch the song. I guess it's because I want to listen to a whole bunch before I go to sleep, but I don't have the patience to sit there and listen to all of the songs I want to listen to. Speaking of which, when my TV was working, I would listen to music while watching TV. I couldn't hear what was going on in the TV, but I did it so I wouldn't get bored while listening to music. XD

Speaking of music, I usually tend to skip songs before they end because sometimes they take too long to end, so I get impatient. :lol:

I'm know I have other weird habits, but I can't think of them at the moment...

10. yuzuko

yuzuko Kenkyuusei

I go on the internet the whole time...

11. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

^
    ^ I do the same thing! I skip to another song before it ends because I get impatient. XD

The only bad habit I can think of is that I pick at my fingernails. & bend them. Until they fall off. (or I rip them off-- no it doesn't hurt.) IT'S A REALLY WEIRD HABIT, I KNOW. People tell me it's a nervous tick, but I do it 24/7 so unless I'm nervous all the time, I don't think that's it. But uh. Yeah. My fingernails are atrocious. (I'm talking about the cuticle, not the whole nail. Ow, that would hurt.)

12. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

sometimes I can't sleep until 2 or 3 days....@.@

13. mitsubachi

mitsubachi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    that's a good habbit! =)

I'm addicted to chatting and social networks. I can search somebody to chat and surf social nets all the time even when i have no need in it.

I twirl something in my arm all the time... it can be pencil, pen, or even toothbrush (i like to twirl toothbrushes most of all) I have this habbit since my early childhood... i even don't remember when I started. Though I was punished for this a much by parents, but still I can't give up of it.

14. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

yes that sometimes good because I always watching slideshow or video of Acchan..>,<

15. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

im a post another bad habbit :'D lol

i talk to objects in public, and often make eye contact with strangers and NOT blink :'D i make faces without noticing at random people..

16. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

people must be scare when make eye contact with Azunyan... :cold:

17. Azunyan

Azunyan Kenkyuusei

D': they do they do... :cry2:

18. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

^
    you must cosplay with a gothic style, I'm sure it will look very scary when you do the bad habits of yours... [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]

19. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

I have a REALLY bad habit of playing with the ends of my hair. I don't know why, it's like I HAVE to be doing something with my hands all the time.
    When I'm bored in class, I always write stuff in Japanese in the margins of my notes. Most of the time it's song lyrics or stuff like "Goddamn I'm bored," but sometimes I get so bored I start writing stuff like the names of all 48 AKB members.
    Also, procrastinating. Yeah, I'm really bad with that. > w >

20. MaedaLovers

MaedaLovers Kenkyuusei

^
    hahahahahaha... [hehe]
    you can't stand doing nothing, it's great...>.<