Best Actresses in 48G

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by chiuchimu, May 14, 2016.

1. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

List as many as you want and give reasons if you want. I'm interested in individual's selections or groupings rather than a pole.

2. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Just a question but is it okay to include the graduates? lol

3. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    To be honest, and I'm not trying to be biased here, but... I think Churi and Nao are good actresses, both are underrated, but both have their own unique acting style.

Churi's facial expressions, gestures and vocal expressions make her a good actress, when I watched the AKB49 musical, everything that she did, and said made me think that she could become a good actress outside of SKE.

Nao is just an all rounded actress. She tries so hard to improve on her acting, eg, her gestures, her posture, her expressions.. And everytime she does something drama related, it gets better and better.

4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Maybe, I'm just easier to please than most fans, but I really truly believe that all the girls are good actresses. I can't recall ever seeing any of the girls embarrass themselves in a serious drama. They all seem at ease in front of the camera and always seem to be able to speak their lines earnestly and believably. Living in America, I see far fewer performances than most of the fans, but from what little I've seen over the years, Mayuyu is my favorite actor among the current members and Maeda is my favorite acting graduate.

5. hilmanelric

hilmanelric Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    if allowed to include graduated member, it's Rena
    she got a lot of acting jobs even without 48g name and that speaks for itself
    she's not as good as seiyuu though

from the current members, i like Kanon
    she did well in that zero position episode, and Joker Miso is one of my favorite Majigaku character

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Sure.:cool:

7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, biased and doesn't know any other member's acting skill, I like the way Mayu, Rena, and Acchan act their role. Mayu and Acchan, we know both of them aimed to be actress and Rena, I can't forget how impressive she is when act as Gekikara and her yandere-psycothic role in Sekai ga Naiteru Nara MV. Tosome extent, Paruru also act well. I can't imagine her acting as a character who is complete opposite of her personality. Her role that I know are always in horror movie, that's why. That, or her acting skill is super amazing and we are being too believe her chara is that Salty chara.

8. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Sure then :twisted:

I'd say Matsui Rena, Oshima Yuuko, and Masuda Yuka have impressive, above average acting quality among the 48G graduates. Also Shinoda Mariko.

For the current row, Mayuyu has always impressed me since Majisuka Gakuen (I used to hate her a hell lot when I came into the fandom thanks to her role as Nezumi ahaha). Tanochan was also pretty good in her episode of Adrenaline no Yoru, Madoka (Moriyasu) has the potential as well.

Sakura, I believe, would make a great villain. I can't forget that psychotic smile from Adrenaline no Yoru, and the trailer of CROW'S BLOOD emphasized that further.

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oooo yess I completely forgot about Masuda Yuka. And also Sakura. Altough I feel indifferent towards her, that CROW'S BLOOD make me want to watch her on it. Also Mayuyu (Lol I biased again)

10. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    my two oshis Tanochan and Komiharu acted as bullies on a short skit on Akbingo and I thought they were pretty convincing

11. DylanMarkLeo7

DylanMarkLeo7 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Jennifer Lawrence is not there, but she is my favorite...! Vote OR Not....! She is She...!