Birthday banners mk 2

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I thought I'd posted but seems I didn't :fp: I've updated the rules to be 3 banners per submission, so we can get some variety without being flooded. Feel free to email them directly to me rather than uploading them if you want, it's probably easier if you're submitting several.

2. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I submitted 10 honestly.. wonder where's the last one went? :fp:
    was just following that "there's no limitation on how many banners submitted.. the more the merrier" thing.
    so, not our fault that ppl don't know ur sendy's celebration.. well yea.. she was just one unlucky girl..

but things are well balanced this way.. 3 max.. per person.. cheers! [party]

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    You have now three times more time per banner, quality will be vastly improved ;)

4. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    I've noticed the current Anai-chan banner is really nice, and was thinking we won't get to see it again. It would be nice if there was a repository here of all the past banners or something so we can enjoy the work people have done making them for longer.

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Makes sense. I was thinking the same thing the other day. I'll set up an archive for the banners.

EDIT: Set up a thread for it here. I might change the way it's organized later on.

6. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    Are those banners (that are currently in rotation) your original work? Some of them are very neat! I wouldn't mind getting a high-res version, especially the team K-girl with the flag one.

Does anyone have a list of the staff birthdays? It would be a lot of fun if we have some banners for them too ;) I can take a stab at it.

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Yup, I made those. They're simple cut-outs from several covers of the recently released stage recordings. Nothing too fancy. The covers are up in full in the thread over here.

As for staff birthdays...

05/02 Akimoto Yasushi
    07/09 Kayano Shinobu
    08/09 Yuasa Hiroshi
    11/06 Nishiyama Kyoko
    11/15 Togasaki Tomonobu

8. soleduo

soleduo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Twitter:
    soleduo023
    Banner size changed to 632x200? Or is it still 850x190 to submit? The Takamina banner today cropped a bit in my screen. I have to zoom out my browser to see full pic.

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    We will need to re-do this system for the new forum layout, so birthday banners are temporarily suspended, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.