1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single BNK48 3rd [วันแรก (Shonichi)] (2018/05/07)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by GantaroZX, Dec 24, 2017.

1. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    I think it's because the MV for Anata to Christmas Eve with Jan and Kaew is already shot in Hokkaido a few weeks ago. For Shonichi I don't think the MV has been shot yet.

2. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    first look at Anata to Christmas MV.

[​IMG]

3. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Thread update due to the recent announcement ;)
    - The single will be released in 2 types
    - The new song is Sakura no Hanabiratachi

Also, the channel has updated Anata to Christmas Eve's MV.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I have heard that the channel has just restricted access from other countries outside Thailand. What a shame...

4. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Yup... Not available outside Thailand. I just messaged them in fb... Waiting for answer...

5. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

I don't understand why the hell they restricted BNK48 channel when all other sister group didn't have any restricted at all.
    I don't think it about AKS contract but solely the BNK office doing that restricted the channel.
    Should we reupload the video for other countries to view?

6. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    The Thai title for Anata to Christmas Eve is "คำสัญญาแห่งคริสต์มาสอีฟ" = "The Promise of Christmas Eve"

7. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
  8. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Maybe akb48 management is worried that bnk48 is becoming too popular "stealing" akb48 fans?
    "Anata to Christmas Eve" has 163000 views only 2 hours after it become available, and let's not forget the 168 million views of "Fortune Cookie" which has also become blocked outside Thailand (it was not blocked before).
    Edit: Another channel uploaded the video and it was immediately removed! I watched it but it was gone before I could download it.
    Edit2: I just saw the link by Red13th. Great! :worthy:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  9. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Only 70 million views for KFC MV ;)

10. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    I did some digging and my Thai friend has stated that the word in the community is that its due to licensing issues, and they are working on it. I suppose its a similar situation that 48G had with YouTube Red. (Which unlike popular opinion was not AKB's choice, but YouTube's unreasonable demands) I very much doubt BNK is trying to restrict access, as they have embraced the international community from the very start.

I would caution anyone against uploading the videos online for a bit, due to it may delay any negotiations that are happening. You should be able to unblock them and still watch them legally using a vpn service.

11. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    :^^;:
    Edit: I believe that the akb48 version of Anata... never had a mv?
    The bnk48 version is nearing 200000 views now :corr:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  12. Tyrese

Tyrese Kenkyuusei

The view count on Anata to Christmas Eve MV is really slow when compare to KFC. Seem like BNK48 is really knowed by mass as "That Cookie Band". Hope the 3rd single isn't drop down on poppularity that much.

13. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    Thank you very much !

This actually makes a lot of sense :eek:

I wonder what happened for the song to be so much delayed, I mean considering the theme & the title I would have imagined it being released way earlier

14. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Release date updated!
    The estimated delivery dates are from May 7th through May 18th.

15. iamNooYu

iamNooYu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Recap Update from Latest Live of BNK48

2 Types-CD with different cover (Not reveal cover photo yet)
    1. Shonichi
    2. Sakura no Hanabiratachi
    3. Namida Surprise (Type A)
      Anata to Christmast eve (Type B)
    4. Shonichi (Off Vocal ver.)
    5. Sakura no Hanabiratachi (Off Vocal ver.)
    6. Namida Surprise (Off Vocal ver.) (Type A)
      Anata to Christmast eve (Off Vocal ver.) (Type B)

Studio Recording: Complete for all song
    Cover Photo Shooting: Complete
    MV Shooting: Not yet

16. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Could you explain more about the licensing issues? I’m still curious about bnk’s mv blocked

17. ryo48

ryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    If it was not blocked it would have much more views than the latest akb48 mv, that's the real reason they block it, me thinks.

18. welp

welp Next Girls

VPN too is illegal. :rolleyes: Youtube Red doesn't explain why Aitakatta MV on gdh channel is unaffected, neither JKT's MVs are. Besides, Youtube Red has been unused, right? AKB's MVs have been globally freely accessible now.

How it seemed like RAM's chairman didn't see this coming and the agency never gave any explanation make it very suspicious.

19. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    These are different groups, in different country's under different companies and management agency's. Yes they are all akb's sister groups but like NMB was during the Japan group debacle - some may still be available. Comparing it to JKT and AKB isnt correct. Youtube Red is still going strong (there are still groups blocked by it) however I was comparing it to the Youtube Red issue for example, not that its exactly what happened. I have no more information then you guys do, I'm just repeating what Ive been told.

Also VPN's are typically against user agreements - not illegal. Its the difference of say having your youtube username banned vs going to jail/major fines. Uploading copyrighted material to an unauthorized service is however very illegal - and depending on the amount can result in major fines and or jail time. Not that i think that will happen, but its also detrimental to the group and community because the vpn's still increase their view count, exposure and ad profit. If people arent watching their videos then there is less incentive for them to work to make them available later to more people or even release more singles.

I dont understand this rational that AKS is blocking BNK because they are hurting their view counts. BNK is not a threat to even the small japanese sister groups as they have two different demographics. Its in their benefit to make them just as popular because that would cause a "war" of fans and therefore more money = more exposure = better for business. Do what you guys want but really - theres no reason to villainize management at this point.

20. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    FYI, Shonichi will be performed on March 22nd.