1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

BNK48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Because Singapore is: 1. too close to Indonesia. JKT, like other Indonesian musicians are also trying to reach the Singaporean market hence why they (JKT) releases English version of their cover songs

2. I'm not Singaporean but Singapore is a very small country so the music market might also be very small and Singapore is an English, Mandarin, Malay, & Indian speaking country so most of their music probably comes from other countries with one of those 4 languages as their main language

3. Remember how the AKB48 Cafe & Theater in Singapore turned out???

2. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    If you all remember how Aki-P willing to open first foreign sister group (JKT48) -> first factor is population

Thailand (and Bangkok), Philippines (and Manila) has quite lots of population - Philippines has 100 million population, and Bangkok has 6 million population.

3. geloboi0830

geloboi0830 Kenkyuusei

Manila itself afaik has about 12-13M population.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

4. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    what will be next, BSB48 in Brunei? [hehe]

can't wait for PYG48 (Pyongyang 48) next year :ome:

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Are you fucking serious about the ladyboys comment tho. Like wtf its kinda insulting

70million for Thailand and Bangkok have like 13million

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ai Radium

Ai Radium Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina

Thats why we have MNL48 and BNK48 =D

and thats also why I could only dream about a sister group in my own country =( Malaysia only has 30 million population

7. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Yes I agree. Now everybody's had the opportunity to make their ignorant not-even-funny comment, can we stop now?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I'm not gonna talk about ladyboys since it's not funny even I know that's true when people said about my country.

but now it's appear a lot of rumors about audition and their first single release
    - age limit of applicant is 13-18 (but later they said that maybe expand age limit)
    - they plan to release 1st single in around November to December

sorry for my English :wall:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
  10. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I can't seem to find a source but yes, that's what's being reported.

I'm kinda excited for BNK if I'm honest, I've been rooting for it to happen for a while now. I like Thailand and its culture, famous Thai people are all so pretty (boys and girls alike) and I'm already used to the language (I used to listen to thai pop, particularly Kat English when she was at her top like 10 years ago), so bring on the Thai sister group!

11. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Ok, Thank you

I'm also excited. I like Thai music and I'm really interessted in hearing how AKB48 songs sound in Thai.

12. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I've been an AKB Group fan for a good 8 years now. I'm Thai/British so I can say that I'm really excited for this new group!
    I think it's long overdue, I read that a lot of Thai girls are very into AKB. As for Thai music, it's leaned more towards indie rock or acoustic pop. There aren't a lot of girl groups so I doubt that BNK48 will become a massive success, especially if they're

13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
  14. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Regarding MNL48 & Ladyboys issue, I agree with @plomeplome. .(thou we probably agree for different reason). But seriously, it is nothing to be joked about. I was glancing about the comments in SNS (FB and twitter) and I was appalled by rude, unneccessary lots of homophobic (or rather, transphobic) comments (particularly from a certain country). I am not expecting everybody to be supporter of human rights.Nor will anyone learn abt different between gender, sexual orientation and so on. But people should stop being a jerk and joking rudely about such matter should never be condoned. I wouldnt want to spam the thread with detailed explanation, so let's move on

They did set up cafe and even (mini) theatre here (Singapore).but well.. it didn't go well. Maybe the business was bad enough to cover up the maintenance cost so they closed down? (They did hold several events here, including the sdn48 thingy.)

Beside the 'obscure' location (despite being in central business district, but the mall is not really the well known one), at that time kpop and the usual mandopop and western music (also the usual) still dominated the music, i guess?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
  16. yukiDARUMArin

yukiDARUMArin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
  17. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    wow that seems cool i was actually expecting this i have penpal in Thailand that loves all the 48g and when they have the audtions maybe she could have a chance she always wanted to be apart of it

18. EUnat

EUnat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    MNL48 has announced that Hello Hello |Entertainment, inc. will be the operator...
    I wonder what company will be operator in BNK48. do you have in mind guys?

19. Gale Kakumei

Gale Kakumei Kenkyuusei

A while back a Thai Aidoru themed group was launched called Siam Kittenz, so far I like them, so I am actually really excited!

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. YuiNounen

YuiNounen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thai girl + J-idol = im sold.
    second video, some sakura gakuin stuff there, well done :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.