1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

BNK48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Little update from BNK48 page

[​IMG]

Official Goods
    - BNK48 Badge (free) for first 100 person who register at the event
    - Fan for everyone who came to event
    - T-Shirt (300 Baht = 9$)

2. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    From press document
    - Audition age 12-18
    - Application sending period 29 jul - 31 aug

Still waiting for further announce.

3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Wait, does that mean the 1st gen auditions will start?

4. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Yes, I think it's going to start audition today after this event end.

5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    From the BNK48 Facebook fan page, Bing Translation:

Please share information to your friends, everyone.
    Friday 29 July
    IMAX Theater 4 Emquartier (BTS with Abrar Khan)
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    ** starting to register to get souvenir from bnk48
    From 18.00 pm. From now on
    Work 19.00 pm.
    Theme: Dress, White, purple
    Fans can bring penlight able to attend.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    So come show the power of the 48 go together.
    ‪#‎Weneedyoubnk48‬‪#‎Bnk48‬‪#‎The1stevent‬

Watching the page Live right now (late).

Edit: That "themed" dress code is for the fan event. I wonder which members performed for this event?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  6. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    The event just end.

None of members from 48g here. Just dance show from cover dance group.

And congratulations vrt from yuihan.

Announces about official website & 1st gen audition.

And they promise next time they gonna bring member here.

//Soory for my confused english

Edit :: the audition official site are up --http://www.bnk48.com/audition

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  7. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

Oh. Ok. And, vrt?

8. atsukoD

atsukoD Kenkyuusei

9. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
  10. Moy

Moy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I can translate some of the things the presenter and the directors of BNK48 talked about.

Hello
    Hello

(first director)
    The carpet is dirty, let me clean that just a second. Let me just ask if we can talk a little bit, but first, how do you feel about all of the fans being here?
    I'm very pleased. It makes you think about the influence that we AKB48 fans have to all come out to support BNK48.

Do you have any sort of criteria for the members, like "I want BNK48 to be this type of band" or is it open to everyone - anyone can audition?
    The most important trait that a Japanese idol has is confidence. Everyone here knows that the members should be confident and motivated to do real work, not just mess around. You can't just be beautiful, the members need to want to succeed. We already have some sort of plan on how the members will look, so we will follow that idea for now.

What do you want to tell the fans that are here today?
    One more time, thank you everyone for supporting BNK48. The first day we went to Yokohama Stadium we started advertising and then we opened a Facebook page. In the first hour, we had over 10,000 fans like our page. (Presenter: Immense!) In three hours. Let's have a round of applause for that.

It's gratifying isn't it? It's received good feedback.
    Yes. Right now we have over 50,000 fans. Is there anyone here that didn't like the page? You all must have! It's in the fans hands how well BNK48 will become, we have a lot of power and influence.

(next director)
    How do you feel about all the fans being here today?
    Since the March that has just passed, we were in Yohokama Stadium, it's been 4 months since then and seeing all the fans here today makes him very happy that people are this interested for BNK48 to exist.

Wow! Let's have a round of applause. Very good! Today, what hopes you do have from the fans?
    Since I've been looking on the Facebook page the number of fans have always been increasing. He hopes that BNK48 will be one of the most popular and influential young groups in Asia.

That's all we have for now, we will let the directors sit and rest on the side of the stage at the moment. Let's say thank you and clap them out. Today, we also have a director from AKS here! But! He's not going to appear on stage. Have a look left and right! Is he sitting next to you? Where is he? *they find him* He wants to experience this as a fan so that's why he's sat there with the audience. Who here has taken a photo of the backdrop? Have you shared it yet? You have? Brilliant. Call all your friends and family. Don't forget to hashtag #WeNeedYouBNK48 or #BNK48 as well! Also, what are we doing now? Yes, we are live on Facebook as well - but not for too long otherwise it'll be like a documentary. We will pick someone to win a Blu-Ray copy of Takahashi Minami's documentary - the real thing straight from Japan!

The rest of it is just her fucking with the audience. She brings them up and they talk about who their favourite members are and stuff, nothing really of importance!

11. Odd_Cinderella

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I have flyers! Anyone want to try to translate? :blush:
    BNK.jpg BNKF.jpg

12. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    The First one is just the History of AKB48 like "What is AKB48?", "How success they are in japan"

The other one
    the chance of coming to entertainment industry is here
    BNK48
    THE 1ST AUDITION
    #WeNedYouBNK48
    For the young who who has dreamed to be teen idol like AKB48
    we open audition for sister group of AKB48 in Thailand named "BNK48"

So the audition starting from last night in Thailand.
    you can find it here http://www.bnk48.com/audition

BNK48 Project (Bangkok48) is looking for 12-18 year-old girl who is charming and has ability to sing, dance and perform to be the member of BNK48, the sister group of AKB48, the most famous idol group of Japan. To sign an exclusive contract as an artist to release songs, perform at BNK48 theatre and star in TV Shows etc.

BNK48 member must be able to work in Bangkok. The member who live in other province (Non-Bangkok Member)is suggested to be able to move in Bangkok (accomodation to be prepared by the non-Bangkok member).

About BNK48 Member Education: all member has to be devote themselves for practice to performing as top Artist, BNK48 Member should consider other system of education such as Home School, Calibration or even attend to unlimited school attendance academy/institution. But this is up to participant choice weather to take other system of education or not.

Condition of Applicant
    - Female, age between 12-18 year-old only. (Age refers to the age at August 31,2016)
    - Be able to work in Bangkok.
    - The Applicant must not be under any contract from any Agency / Modeling, we have the rights to terminate your contract as a member of BNK48 immediately if there is other contract from any Agency.
    - The Applicant must never been working at a night club & nudity related media in any way including never been posted/published their nudity on any social media,we have the rights to terminate your contract as a member of BNK48 immediately.
    - As a member of BNK48 you’re a person who has a good health, no contagious disease or any risk to practice and performing the show at the theatre.
    - Parental Approve needs to be submitted because the applicant’s age are under 20 years old.

13. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    so does their blessed girls will be called a Trainee or a Kenkyuusei?

14. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I read in AKB daily that the commenters are concerned over a certain thing that the Thai are Infamous of having.

Some say it may spell disaster for 48G says the comments.

To my fellow Thai bretheren from the other side of thr west sea, whats your opinion about this

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

These... sound very weird when applied to teenage girls.

Is the law so lax in Thailand that undrage girls can be seen working in night clubs and such? :/

16. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    No....

Its actually illegal.

Yet the lure of easy money can make any lady go to the Red Light District and do some very seedy and kinky stuff.

Or thats base off of 2nd hand knowledge.

Suggest you look up the Red Light Districts of Thailand. You may actually... guranteed to be shocked

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But it's still a weird way of putting it.
    People are expected to respect the law without the need of being told to lol

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm not surprised when we're talking about third world countries. I'll just be glad it is "written" in requirement.
    Less grey area to exploit, the better.

19. PeterPANN

PeterPANN Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    C'mon man every countries have some bad side. Even your that what i know from the news.
    Or even Japan they also have a lot of kinky stuffs. However educated people learn to respect other country and not try to talk s*** about others.

I know we have a lot of prostitude which is also illegal but i can guarantee that what are you guys saying is too exaggerate.

20. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I think they just want to make it clear as much as they can so no problem gonna come back to them. since some of teenage girls here want to be famous or has been called "net idol" by try to be sexy, show their boobs to gain likes in facebook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.