1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

BNK48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Another news release

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    More news for future BNK48 members!! After announcing the 1st BNK48 members in October, we will start the shooting in KYUSHU for KYUSHU SENPAI TV series which will be aired in Thailand and perhaps also Japan!! The program will star several BNK48 members as well as some top celebrity from Thailand who will act as SENPAI (senior leader)
    image.jpeg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official/posts/928622483931677:0

2. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I kind of glad about this news at least they have a TV program. but hope it's air in free TV for more people gonna know them more.

but that's mean 1st gen are going to reveal in next 2 month. wow that was fast.

3. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It look like even our BNK aren't dubut yet but their are another idol group yet to be birth in our country. Recently the Yoshimoto company announced that they will open audition in thailand as well. The most interesting is Yoshimoto is the company that connect with the NMB48 girl and recently they aim to many country in south-east asia example they already make an audition in indonesia. It look like this is the first challenge for BNK48.

image.jpeg

Even BNK is a big name becuase it one of '48' group but Yoshimoto has many advantages from the experience that they work in Thailand and the backup power from the main company.

I am really excited but feel fear for the girl. It look like their time has to be a little bit more challenge.

4. ChipsDelight

ChipsDelight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    Goood neewss :D
    Age for audition was extended to 12-22 years old.

Attached Files:

5. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล

OMG! YAS! :inlove: I am in LOVE! Can't wait to see the older crowd too~

6. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    BNK48 1st Generation Audition Application will finish in 24 more hours.

7. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I think that the first 3 years will be very crucial For all of 48g ..

But it's depends of operation team and staffs how to market this lovely girls to the people and fans and strategies to grow and gain more.. :)

8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

9. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
  10. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I don't think that's low. Because J idol is kind of new to Thai people. and another reason is the condition of applicant is make parent don't let their child to audition because worries about their education.

I think it's good number.

11. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This amount is really reasonable. Sorry to tell you the truth our thai show&music business now is really depressing. The girls have to risk their future to be an idol. With that risk themselves and family have to make the hard decision. I can tell you that me too can't image what await BNK in the future. I don't even know that 48G marketing can be effective in Thai or not so what we can do now is wait and see. I will continue to update the news for you guys to know what happen here.

12. Justice Lawson

Justice Lawson Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria

I have to agree. You have to sacrifice so much time to be in showbiz. It's scary. I'm applying for a different audition and being out of high school I need a job however can't get one because of the audition. I imagine it's worse for school because for the 3+ months of training your education is put on the back burner. The 1000+ applicants I feel is a healthy number.

My personal opinion is that girls should be able to balance there life and if they can't do that then they shouldn't apply because their just adding more issues to the table.

13. phulolza

phulolza Kenkyuusei

And in thailand they really really care about education with entrance exs everywhere

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

14. daikirai

daikirai Kenkyuusei

15. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    When they announced the final result. I will do my best to translate their name to you. Lol when our name translate to english it troublesome sometime really long and hard to read. Just like you said some of them are foreigners. I saw some Japanese name too.

16. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    The simplest Thai name I ever heard is Blackpink's Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. The others, just as hard and long as snakes.

17. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    As for people can't view the list of passed applicants for 2nd round .. I snapshot some of PFA file list into my iPhone ..
    Here it is...

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

18. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
  19. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shintanaomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  20. Cxstridert's mikhail

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Yup... The rumors said to be she's residing at Bangkok..
    I'm just waiting some info's on that applicant @ the net ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.