1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage [Boku no Taiyou] Revival (2021/11/21 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Stage revival: Boku no Taiyou (僕の太陽) [Setlist]
    Announcement: https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12710337732.html
    Shonichi: 2021/11/21

This stage revival was announced by Shimoguchi Hinana on Showroom in November 2021.

2021/11/21 Boku no Taiyou (first performance of the revival)
    Members: Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Yumoto Ami, Takita Kayoko, Ishiwata Sena, Inagaki Kaori, Kurosu Haruka, Sato Kiara

if the video does not show watch the video here

I noticed that there is no thread for this stage revival so here it is! You can discuss it here!

My opinion: Boku no Taiyou is probably my favorite stage, I love all the songs! so I'm glad that they revived it! I just watched the video of the first performance and Hinana cried at the end, some others look emotional too, maybe they explained why during the Showroom or during MC... this reminds me that the last time that they revived this stage, it was for the theater girls in 2016 (I watched many of the performances at that time with Naanya etc. <3) so I think maybe this time too they do the revival for the theater girls. Maybe they felt nostalgic and it made them emotional ;w; Anyway I love that this stage is performed by AKB again :3

• Like Like x 1
  2. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    I've been really enjoying this revival. Boku no Taiyou is such a great stage, but more than that, it's nice to see a new mix of members working together. Recently, it's so hard for members to meet up, with no activities or recordings other than team stages. With his revival, some of the girls say stuff like 'It's my first time meeting [member] in 2 years, I'm glad for a chance to work together!' And I've also had a chance to discover girls I nenver really watched before, like Kiara and Senatan.

The reason Hinana cried was that she actually produced this stage revival. She wanted to do something new for AKB after corona etc, so she approached management to revive this stage, recruited members to take part, and organised the lessons. (That's also why the starting lineup are her close friends like Yuami, Manami, Kayoyon.)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ohh I was wondering why she was the one who announced it. This makes sense now! it's great that she did this (and she picked my favorite stage so she has good taste lol). if I talked about the previous revival, it's because Hinana was in it too, actually maybe this is why she picked this stage. I remember that back then, the girls had a lot of fun when performing it so maybe it was a good memory for her. it's nice that management accepted her idea and made it happen. initially I thought it would be a 1-day revival but they continue it, that's great <3

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/11/24 Boku no Taiyou
    Members:
    Shimoguchi Hinana, Takita Kayoko, Inagaki Kaori, Kurosu Haruka, Sato Kiara, Okada Rina, Mogi Shinobu, Ma Chia-Ling

2021/11/25 Boku no Taiyou
    Members:
    Shimoguchi Hinana, Furukawa Nazuna, Kobayashi Ran, Yumoto Ami, Ishiwata Sena, Inagaki Kaori, Sato Kiara, Yoshihashi Yuzuka

2021/12/22 Boku no Taiyou
    Members:
    Mukaichi Mion, Muto Orin, Mogi Shinobu, Oya Shizuka, Takita Kayoko, Ma Chia-Ling, Murayama Yuiri, Yoshihashi Yuzuka

I love all the songs of this stage sooo much lol :cute: Takeuchi Senpai is such a good song :cute: I'm surprised that they performed Ne mo Ha mo Rumor (it's in the 2nd video) especially with those dresses haha but I like their energy! Also I didn't know but Okarina and Yuzuka have quite strong voices! They're both Draft 3rd. Another D3 here is Nazuna and she sounds pretty good too. in D3, I think Otake and Kyon are good singers as well, and they had Moeka. is D3 the gen with the most good singers/voices? Maybe lol. it was nice to see Miion perform this stage, and Yuiri too (but not surprised that she appeared, she's always in the theater haha). Ma Chia-Ling looks cute ^^ and Sena looks so tiny lol she's cute. I like the smiles of Kaori & Kayoyon ;w; Generally everyone did well! Actually there was one more performance on 13th December but somehow it doesn't have a video... the members for that day were Furukawa Nazuna, Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Yumoto Ami, Oya Shizuka, Takita Kayoko, Ishiwata Sena, Sato Kiara.

For some reasons the videos for this stage get uploaded on the main AKB channel while the videos for other stages are uploaded in the side-channel of AKB. The main channel has much more subscribers so it's a good thing though lol. I hope more people appreciate this stage and support the girls <3

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/01/12 Boku no Taiyou
    Members:
    Ichikawa Manami, Mogi Shinobu, Takita Kayoko, Taniguchi Megu, Fukuoka Seina, Inagaki Kaori, Kurosu Haruka, Sato Kiara

2022/01/13 Boku no Taiyou (Ichikawa Manami Birthday Celebration)
    Members: Shinozaki Ayana, Mukaichi Mion, Ichikawa Manami, Mogi Shinobu, Kitazawa Saki, Takita Kayoko, Okada Nana, Murayama Yuiri

I love watching these :cute: I like the Idol Nante Yobanaide unit in the first video, cute!!! and the 2nd video, Manami's birthday stage, wow that's a really nice line-up lol I didn't expect that many senbatsu members, this time there's Naachan too! and the whole YuuNaMogiOn are here [hehe] it's been a while since I didn't see Saki and Manami actually, it's nice to see them! and Ayana and Kayoyon are really nice too, I really like all of them! The Itoshisa no Defense unit <3 The Lay Down performance is cool too [hehe] I actually want to watch this stage in full :cute:

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2022/01/23 Boku no Taiyou
    Members:
    Furukawa Nazuna, Okada Rina, Komiyama Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Takita Kayoko, Ishiwata Sena, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri

2022/01/23 Boku no Taiyou
    Members:
    Furukawa Nazuna, Okada Rina, Komiyama Haruka, Shimoguchi Hinana, Takita Kayoko, Ishiwata Sena, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri

The members are the same since it's the same day! I think this was the day where Nazuna announced her graduation. I don't know much about her but seeing these videos, I noticed that she's pretty good at singing! She did her parts well. also Senatan is really cute, she's so small lol. Yuiri also looks cute with her hairstyle in the first video :3 and Komiharu looks great with straight hair in the second video, I think that's the best hairstyle for her actually! and as usual, I love the songs of this stage, it makes me happy <3

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some videos have been uploaded on AKB's channel recently, it's been a while! They stopped uploading since January, it's nice that it's back :flower:

2022/06/17 Boku no Taiyou
    Members:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka, Ichikawa Manami, Shimoguchi Hinana, Ishiwata Sena, Okada Rina, Kurosu Haruka, Tada Kyoka, Nagatomo Ayami

2022/06/21 Boku no Taiyou (Mogi Shinobu Birthday Celebration)
    Members: Mukaichi Mion, Muto Orin, Ichikawa Manami, Mogi Shinobu, Inagaki Kaori, Shinozaki Ayana, Sato Kiara, Murayama Yuiri

2022/06/22 Boku no Taiyou
    Members: Yoshihashi Yuzuka, Kobayashi Ran, Shimoguchi Hinana, Ishiwata Sena, Okada Rina, Kurosu Haruka, Tada Kyoka, Nagatomo Ayami

The first video has so much Ayamin focus that I thought it's her birthday stage and that maybe they forgot to mention it, but I checked and this wasn't her birthday stage lol she's also on the thumbnail. Since that was the first video they uploaded out of the 3 + it was sudden + on the main AKB channel, this got a bit of attention and some people are asking who she is. it's another way of promoting a member, I guess ;D and yes she looks good!

The second video is Mogi's birthday stage. She looks great! Of course, Miion is here :3 and 13th gen members Yuiri and Ayanan! Very nice line-up for Mogi. That moment in Bingo! where Manami and Mogi point at each other at the back, that was cute!

The last video is a normal performance (lol) and it's great! There's Dreaming Girls at the beginning. Btw Okarina and Senatan both have a deep voice, it stands out even more when they sing together in Lay Down lol. also I kinda noticed Kyon more in these videos. She's doing well!

8. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Livestreamed the 19.09.22 afternoon stage.
    Members: Muto Orin (16th) 武藤小麟・Taguchi Manaka (16th) 田口愛佳・Inagaki Kaori (16th) 稲垣香織・Suzuki Kurumi (16th) 鈴木くるみ・Okada Rina (D3) 岡田梨奈・Kurose Haruka (16th) 黒須遥香・Sato Kiara (15th) 佐藤妃星・Nagatomo Ayami (16th) 長友彩海 Zenza: Hashimoto Eriko (17th); Masai Mayu (17th)

This was a performance dominated by 16th gens. I decided to watch the fixed-point camera angle from the back of the theater. Some things I caught from this angle are just how extra Orin Muto is onstage. She lit. explodes onto the stage, so much that at times she over rotates and will lose her balance. but it's ok because she is really having fun. (I wonder if big sis would have told her to hold back, so as not to hurt herself? but then tomu is of same gen at Tano Yuka who also would go all out in performances) Kiara also really gives off the vibe that she just enjoys being on stage (during the group photo, Kiara stood with zenza girls Eriko and Masai Mayu and formed a "1 and 7" with her fingers, lol). and the most seriously underrated performer okada rina. great bodyline and great vocals. It's like having akimoto sayaka back in the theater (esp. in "lay down" and "himawari" Okarina delivered "Juliette and jet coaster" like a Takarazuka. Okada and nagatomo had some serious antics on stage during "lay down" that probably would not have been shown on the close up cam (basically okarina lying on top of nagatomo and pinning her shoulders down :cute:)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  9. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    ctto: I'm glad the uploader preserved this unit song. It's the best new gen performance of Itoshisa no Defense since Fujita Nana. Hattori almost ruined it with her voice and Ran-chan could probably dial it down 2 notches (girl goes to eleven in everything she does lately) but overall these 2 flanking yuiri is figurately GOLDEN

10. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Boku no Taiyou is far and away my favourite stage currently running. Partially because it mainly features my fave irrelevent theatre girls, but also IMO the energy and sense of unity amongst the members seems far higher than any of the Team stages. Also H1, 2nd best setlist (after H2 ;))

Here are some of my fave MC moments I've subbed. I'm experimenting with uploading to youtube. (I'm not sure where posting clips from the theatre falls under stage48's 'No piracy' rules; I see other people posting short performance clips so I hope these are okay.)

220707: Yuami's opening MC, talking about the difference in Tanabata wishes between fresh kenkyuusei and seasoned members.

220725: Komiharu, when asked her impression of todays performance, accidently gives a moving speech. As expected of an ex-captain, she's good at talking.

221015: A nice MC that shows the kenkyuusei's relationship with the seniors. Hinana is really close with 17th gen; she's been in the group 9 years, but she's still young enough to have auditioned for 17th gen.

221027: Yuiri and Manaka lament the lack of an official audio release of A7.

221115: The Komiharu/Onishi/Naachan love triangle.

• Like Like x 2
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Official digest video of the performance on 8/11:

EDIT: I've just noticed that the official AKB48 YouTube channel currently has a total of 14 recently posted digest videos from the stage at https://www.youtube.com/@akb48/videos.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  12. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    221214 MC Cuts - this was Sahoo's birthday stage and Tomu's first (and only?) Boku no Taiyou revival performance

Opening MC Theme: What do you want to try/challenge?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kaori: Ha-ya-i! I'd like to try colouring my hair... But the upkeep seems troublesome.
    (Here Manami and Seichan start explaining to Tomu that they are all going to imitate Saho's 'Ha-ya-i' catchphrase)
    Saho: There are lots of things I want to try, and this might not seem like a big deal but... There's a colouring game I play on my phone, and I can only get C-rank. I want to get S-rank!
    Tomu: Oi, this catchphrase is totally impossible for me!
    Ayamin: Ha-ya-i! I really love going to sauna's, and since Saho likes to try ekiben from various places, I'd like us to travel to different sauna's together.
    Tomu: Ah, I'm getting angry listening to this!
    Seichan: Ha-ya-i! The other day, Saho came to my house and we made sweets. My dad is a Saho oshi, and he was sorry he missed her visit.
    Maria: Ha-ya-i! Saho and I often talk about food with each other. We sit next to each other in the dressing room, and discuss delicious places to eat. But we've not gone out to eat together even once.
    Kurosu: Ha-ya-i! I've been out to eat with Saho before, and next year I'd like to try going to the beach with her.
    Manami: Hayai. This year... If you use a kotatsu, don't you just end up lazing around? I want to try going without using a kotatsu this year.
    *fans start cheering for Tomu to do 'Ha-ya-i... she tells them to stfu and does her own catchprase as normal*
    Tomu: Currently, I'm challenging myself by taking part in this Boku no Taiyou stage. It's my first time performing these songs in over 10 years... It's all for Saho!
    Kenkyuusei MC Theme: Tomu question corner

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mayuu: What is Tomu's favourite food?
    Tomu: Ramen, oysters, chicken nanpan, mapo tofu. There aren't many members who can eat oysters. What kind do you like, Masai-san?
    Mayuu: I like everything Tomu likes!

Yuki: After being in AKB for 10 years, are there any songs you'd like to try?
    Tomu: Kurukurupa, or Tengoku Yarou. I was jealous when Orin performed Tengoku at Budokan. I usually perform refreshing songs such as Himawari or Kokoro no hashi no sofa, so I want to try something a bit quirky.
    Tomu: What do you think I should perform?
    Yuki: I want to see you do a pretty song... Like Warukii!
    Tomu: Tomukii! I'll end it right after saying that.

Taking the theatre photo

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tomu wanted to stand at the back, but she was made to sit at the front with Saho and do cute burikko poses. She looked like she wanted to die the entire time.

221219 MC Cuts - it's been just over a year since Boku no Taiyou revival debuted, and today's lineup was almost identical to the debut stage (Hinana, Manami, Yuami, Kiichan, Kaori, Senatan, Kurosu, and Kururun instead of the graduated Kayoyon)

Kaori: Today is my last Boku no Taiyou stage before I graduate!

Opening MC Theme: What's changed about you this year?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Kiichan: I've cut my hair. Also today, I swapped costumes with Hinana-chan! We changed after a year.
    Senatan: My feelings have changed. A year ago, I was lacking confidence... I'm much more confident now!
    Kururun: A year ago, I hadn't yet performed Boku no Taiyou. Has my singing improved? I used to be nervous and couldn't sing confidently, but now I can sing proudly.
    Yuami: I've changed how I'm doing my hair. I used to leave it down or just curl it, but at this stage there are lots of girls with cute, elaborate hairstyles.
    Kurosu: I'm less nervous on stage. This current lineup is almost identical to our first Boku no Taiyou stage... I used to be scared to talk to the Team K members, but now we're friends.
    Manami: Everyone's feelings about Boku no Taiyou changed. At first we were nervous and stiff, but we've gradually loosened up and became better at making eye contact. Sometimes I meet members eyes across the stage and wonder if they're messing with me...
    Hinana: My energy is always increasing. I'm so happy to be able to perform here, I could break through the stage.
    Kenkyuusei MC theme: Question corner

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hotechan: What was your first impression of me?
    Kurosu: Round eyes! And you're from Kansai, the gap between us is huge.
    Hinana: I first met Hotechan during lessons. I thought, there was a girl who looks like a hamster!

Kokko: How can I learn to dance well?
    Kurosu: I carefully watched the gestures of a person I wanted to imitate. After watching Yukirin's performance at Pyjama Drive stage, I was told I danced like Yukirin...
    Hinana: It's all about practice.

MC theme: Yesterday was the World Cup. What do you want to do every 4 years?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Senatan: If you cut your hair every 4 years...
    Manami: It grows about 1 cm a month, right?
    Senatan: Then, I won't cut it for 4 years from today!

Kaorin: I hope people will come to the theater everyday, not just once every 4 years.

Manami: When I perform Itoshisa no defense with Kiichan and Senatan, I look like a giant. Our heights haven't changed after a year... But maybe after 4 years...

MC Theme: What to do before the year ends?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Manami: I don't have anything left to do this year. I'm the type that, the moment I want to do something, I act on it. All I have to do is file my tax return!

Kururun: I want to go to dinner with Yuami.
    Manami: If you go eat with Ami, you'll definitely end up eating something spicy.
    Kururun: Let's promise to go together by the end of the year!

Yuami: I want to go driving a little. It was easy to drive on Okinawa. Kururun, I'll come pick you up!

Kurosu: There's so much I want to do with Kaorin. First of all, I want her to do my nails. And I want to go out for pancakes! Let's go before you graduate...

Kiichan: I want to clean up my room. Since I share with Aichan, it's difficult, so for now I'lltake care of my clothes.

Hinana: This winter, I've been eating whatever I want, and I'm paying for it. Maybe I should spend the next two weeks running. I need to build my fitness and muscles. When I return home after a performance, I just dump my bags and run right out the door again.

Kaorin: I want to take pictures with all the members and staff!

Taking the theatre photo

[​IMG] [​IMG]

They put the kks on the bottom row so they could be at the front, but with the senior members in their Lay Down outfits, it looks a bit like a bullying scene. :^^;: Add to that the first photo's theme was supposed to be 'pet dog pose', although half of them did not bother to do anything dog-like. 2nd photo pose was 'BokuTai 1st anniversary'.

• Like Like x 4
  13. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Tonight's members 2023.08.15 18:00 Yu__Mogion and the return of Ayana.
    向井地美音・武藤小麟・市川愛美・田口愛佳・茂木忍・篠崎彩奈・佐藤妃星・村山彩希
    Mukai chimion, muto orin, ichikawa manami, taguchi manaka, mogi shi, shinozaki ayana, sato princess star, yuringo

• Like Like x 1
  14. x_lambs

Twitter:
    worklodz
    2024.03.19 Tuesday evening
    The day after the spring concert and announcement of the theater renewal project. MC before yuuhi wo miteru 4 members discuss what new features they want in the theater.
    Megu: i want 4 dimensional experience like smell of lavender during song like lavender field. (I always imagined this was possible)
    Azu: i want mirrors in the front (narcissist)
    Yurii: i want cafe experience back (yes!)
    Ayane: i want mirror panels behind us to be flower panels

Megu also announced grad this night.

ColorContact Wink was performed: sahho center

• Informative Informative x 1