1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Chen GuanHui 23rd Birthday Project (Deadline: August 1st - 6 DAYS LEFT)

Discussion in 'Forum Projects' started by Crests, May 3, 2016.

1. Crests

Crests Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    GuanHui's birthday is coming up in August so let's do this again! Like always, messages will be translated by https://twitter.com/heysamuraitama

The requirements for this year are the same as last year:
    • A name, age if you want, and where you're from
    • "Happy birthday" in your native language
    • A message of any length, it can be either really short or really long. Even if you wanna just say "Happy birthday" that's ok! I hope to get as many people in this as possible so even if that's it that's good.
    • Feel free to include a drawing or any kind of graphic including a picture of yourself. The more you can include the better!
    You can either PM me your message on here, DM me on Twitter, or email me at crests48@gmail.com

Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions, and whatever!

2. Crests

Crests Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    There's less than a week to go please do this! I only have one submission so far!